College paper on "cultural appropriation"

Ashkenazi Jews are half breed Semites, anyways.

Semite has to do with language, not race.

The Ashkenazis were of European origin, that much is true.

South-West Asian DNA peaks in Arabs of Arabia, and the Levant, and is also present in North Africa, Ashkenazi Jews, Persians, and Southern Europeans in high amounts, but not as high as Arabs of Arabia.

So tell me, was Charlton Heston Jewish?

Honorary...

heston.jpg
Actors pretend to be people
It's good possibility that the person that Jesus was probably an dark skinned Arab, not the Jefferey Hunter blonde blue eyed man as portrayed in European art.

Nope.

What we call "Arab" are Africans who invaded in the late 3rd century AD in response to a prolonged drought that dried up the Mediterranean and Red Seas to the point that there was a land bridge from North Africa. Hoards of Africans invaded and slaughtered the Hittites and other indigenous people who had been decimated by centuries of war with the Greeks and Persians. The Africans perpetrated a virtual total genocide, slaughtering every person who was indigenous to the Arabian peninsula.
You left out that fact that blacks where big time slavers and profited big time from selling their own people. And we get this hedging guilt white complex, black pseudo intellectual junk about white privilege. Years ago I saw this BBC series called "connections". It was about cultures and technology and how things interweave. Everything from say, philosophy, papyrus to gunpowder. Humans, we are all about appropriating.

It's good possibility that the person that Jesus was probably an dark skinned Arab, not the Jefferey Hunter blonde blue eyed man as portrayed in European art.
That is guaranteed, don't you think?

Years ago I saw this BBC series called "connections". It was about cultures and technology and how things interweave. Everything from say, philosophy, papyrus to gunpowder. Humans, we are all about appropriating.

A great series. My favorite bit was about how plague led to underwear which led to the printing press.

Connections--James+Burke.jpg

Truly awesome detective work.

The Ashkenazis were of European origin, that much is true.

Not true at all. Ashkenazim are Jews expelled by the Romans from 1st Century CE Judea that settled in Medieval Europe. Sephardic Jews are Jews expelled by the Romans that settled in Spain, Portugal and North Africa.

Mizrachi Jews settled in other parts of the Middle East and the Caucuses.

Temanime Jews settled in Yemen and many emigrated back to various parts of the Ottoman Empire including Israel.

Kararite Jews settled in Egypt, Iraq, and Crimea.

There are also Jewish communities dating back to the Roman Diaspora in Kerala, India and all over South Asia and Central Asia.

What all these groups have in common is they originated in First Century Judea and share a common ancestry, culture, and History.

So this week having to do a 500 word paper on Cultural Appropriation so I am doing mine on how historical WHITE figures are constantly replaced by nonwhite actors. Achilles,Thor,Hannibal,etc etc..I can go on and on. Should be a fun read for the diversity quota hire to read....I am taking EVERYTHING in this class intended to make whites feel bad for being white and turning it on them. Its a great test of my knowledge and ability to withstand their cultural marxist brainwashing. I hope but am not expecting my papers and replies to save one white person from falling down the brainwashing hole they intend for this class.
If you want some ref: material go to Duck and go and type History German Education WWII. I give a lot of data and comments from the people who went to school there.

Paper done...should be fun waiting on a grade. lol. 4 more weeks in this stupid class. Not this week but next week I have to do a paper on 2 or 3 "artists" who advocated social justice LMAO...that's gonna be fun!

So this week having to do a 500 word paper on Cultural Appropriation so I am doing mine on how historical WHITE figures are constantly replaced by nonwhite actors. Achilles,Thor,Hannibal,etc etc..I can go on and on. Should be a fun read for the diversity quota hire to read....I am taking EVERYTHING in this class intended to make whites feel bad for being white and turning it on them. Its a great test of my knowledge and ability to withstand their cultural marxist brainwashing. I hope but am not expecting my papers and replies to save one white person from falling down the brainwashing hole they intend for this class.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Odium looks like he's about to fail a class.

The reverse has been the true case. But hey, stay delusional. You appear be in line to learn a severe lesson.

Forum List

Back