Colin Powell...Who Is He, Again?

The Jeffersonian Republican party, better known as the Democratic-Republican Party,

IF you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called "Republican" in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. BEt or run away with your liberal tail between your legs.

"Today we are all Republican, today we are all Federalists." -Thomas Jefferson.

Moreover, modern Republicans are for very very limited government exactly as Jefferson was.

Apparently you can't fucking read and you already owe me $10,000 asshole. Do I need to call your mother and force her to write a check for your stupidity?

IF you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called "Republican" in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. BEt or run away with your liberal tail between your legs

IF you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called "Republican" in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. BEt or run away with your liberal tail between your legs.

Moreover, modern Republicans are for very very limited government exactly as Jefferson was.

Apparently you can't fucking read and you already owe me $10,000 asshole. Do I need to call your mother and force her to write a check for your stupidity?

IF you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called "Republican" in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. BEt or run away with your liberal tail between your legs

Give me my money you little welching piece of shit. We've gone through this over and over. You keep saying the same stupid shit and you keep losing. Shut the fuck up and pay up or leave and don't come back.

The Republican Party was founded in 1854 and was merely named after Jefferson's party, the Democratic-Republican Party. (tip: 1800s = 19th Century)

Google this day in history: "February 28, 1854"

Give me my money you little welching piece of shit. We've gone through this over and over. You keep saying the same stupid shit and you keep losing. Shut the fuck up and pay up or leave and don't come back.

I see you are afraid to accept the bet as legally binding because you have no evidence to support your case!!.

IF you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called "Republican" in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

I see you are afraid to accept the bet as legally binding because you have no evidence to support your case!!.

IF you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called "Republican" in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

You said Jefferson started the Republican Party and you are wrong. Jefferson started the Democratic-Republican Party which led to the modern Democratic Party. You also bet $10,000 yesterday that Jefferson was a modern day conservative and you were wrong. You're nothing but a lying welching piece of shit who owes me $10,000. I've provided evidence refuting all your claims. You're a piece of garbage. Just leave this site in shame.

You said Jefferson started the Republican Party and you are wrong. .

For 10th Time:

If you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called the "Republican Party " in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

8)"Historians do not agree on the details surrounding the origin of Parties. Some believe that Jefferson forged the Republican party from coalition of existing state and local parties"....[in the 1790's]. Page 31, Political Parties in America by Robert Huckshorn( most popular Political Science text on parties in USA.

1)5th Congress (1797-1799)
Majority Party: Federalist (22 seats)

Minority Party: Republican (10 seats)

Other Parties: 0

Total Seats: 32

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th Congress (1799-1801)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th Congress (1801-1803)

Majority Party: Republican (17 seats)

Minority Party: Federalist (15 seats)

Vacant: 2

Total Seats: 34

Powell is a political opportunist. Kissing liberal ass is better for him now.

No shit? Which political office is he seeking, which might benefit from Dem support?
It might not be a political office he's seeking (at this time), but redemption. His problem is not so much that he knows what he did but that others know. What he is shrewd enough to understand is the public has a short memory.

Powell is beginning to emerge from the shadows of shame one little step at a time. The only tv commentator with enough personal courage to call Powell out for what he did is Keith Olbermann, who unfortunately has been purged from the mainstream because of his candid and forthright style.

Here is an excerpt from an article you might want to read:

(Excerpt)

Let's just remember: Colin Powell is one of the major reasons we went to war in Iraq. In his 2003 United Nations speech, he perpetrated one of the biggest frauds in the history of international diplomacy - a deliberate and calculated fraud that, in terms of its blood-and-guts ramifications, dwarfs major scandals like Watergate. Sure, there were certainly other Bush officials who helped get us into war. But to deny that Colin Powell was a major factor in sending us into a war based on lies is to quite literally deny that the sky is blue.

David Sirota: A Reminder About Colin Powell...

(Close)

In contemplating this issue keep in mind that Colin Powell is not an ordinary politician, like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and those other criminals who conspired to precipitate the unlawful, immoral invasion of Iraq, Powell was once a high ranking soldier, a general whose troops trusted him. He sent them into harm's way knowing far better than any of his co-conspirators that thousands of them would die or be maimed. He had to know, because General Eric Shinseki knew and made it clear, which is why Rumsfeld forced him to resign.

If Powell had not gone along with the Bush gang it is highly unlikely the Congress would have risked approving the Iraq invasion.

waronterror68_01.jpg

Last edited:

You said Jefferson started the Republican Party and you are wrong. .

For 10th Time:

If you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called the "Republican Party " in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

And what about the bet yesterday or the bet that Jefferson's party was the modern version of the Republican Party? You're just trying to change the bet and weasel out of it because you know you're wrong and you know you're fucked. You're a little welching piece of shit. Just the shut the fuck up you lying weasel.

Jefferson's party was the modern version of the Republican Party?

Yes dear today's Republican Party is the modern version of Jefferson's Republican Party in that they both stand for exactly the same thing, namely, very limited government.

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

"The path we have to pursue[when Jefferson was President ] is so quiet that we have nothing scarcely to propose to our Legislature."

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-Thomas Jefferson

Welcome to your first lesson in American History!!

You also claimed Jefferson started the Republican party yesterday which was yet another hilarious failure on your part. Seriously, how old are you?

Sorry.

You should be sorry for being a fucking moron. I accept your apology.

The Jeffersonian Republican party, better known as the Democratic-Republican Party, is an ancestor of the modern Democratic Party. It evolved in the 1790s during the early days of George Washington's presidency. Washington had been unanimously chosen president in 1789 and had a broad base of support. Thomas Jefferson served as Washington's Secretary of State, while Alexander Hamilton served as secretary of the treasury. Jefferson and his followers favored states' rights and a strict interpretation of the Constitution. They believed that a powerful central government posed a threat to individual liberties. They viewed the United States more as a confederation of sovereign entities woven together by a common interest. Hamilton and his followers argued that a strong central government was essential to the unity of the new nation. They favored a broad interpretation of the Constitution, which they saw as a document that should evolve with the country as it grew.

Democratic-Republican Party legal definition of Democratic-Republican Party. Democratic-Republican Party synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

:lmao:

:ahole-1:

the two of you guys certainly deserve each other.
I am glad you found one another.

Yes dear today's Republican Party is the modern version of Jefferson's Republican Party in that they both stand for exactly the same thing, namely, very limited government.

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

"The path we have to pursue[when Jefferson was President ] is so quiet that we have nothing scarcely to propose to our Legislature."

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-Thomas Jefferson

So let me get this straight. A party started by anti-slavery church goin' folk were keen on that slave owner Tom Jefferson? Cool.

And that Jefferson would be all against horseshit like Medicare Part D, War on Drugs, Homeland Security boobdoggles that exploded the size of government, you're thinkin', Ed?

If so, the cock-suckers exploding government at a far greater rate than Dems (fact) probably have old Tom rolling over in his grave for them calling themselves Republican, maybe even more so than for ending slavery, which Tom kind of an asshole about upon his death (freed his daughter, but not the mom, when upon death, in those days, freeing most or all of the slaves owned by them, was custom. What an asshole TJ was!!!!)

Last edited:

So let me get this straight. A party started by anti-slavery church goin' folk were keen on that slave owner Tom Jefferson? Cool.

And that Jefferson would be all against horseshit like Medicare Part D, War on Drugs, Homeland Security boobdoggles that exploded the size of government, you're thinkin', Ed?

If so, the cock-suckers exploding government at a far greater rate than Dems (fact) probably have old Tom rolling over in his grave for them calling themselves Republican, amybe even more so than ending slavery, which Tom kind of an asshole about upon his death (freed his daughter, but not the mom, when upon death, in those days, freeing most or all of a slaves owned by them, was custom. What an asshole TJ was!!!!)

Please - don't humor this ignorance.

Thomas Jefferson's party was the Democratic-Republican Party. The forerunner to today's Democratic Party.
Today's Republican Party had it's origins in the Whig Party.

Thomas Jefferson's party was the Democratic-Republican Party. .

I wonder why the Congressional Record disagrees with you??????

1)5th Congress (1797-1799)

6th Congress (1799-1801)

7th Congress (1801-1803)

Majority Party: Republican (17 seats)

Minority Party: Federalist (15 seats)

Vacant: 2

Total Seats: 34

Forum List

Back