Colin Powell...Who Is He, Again?

Colin Powell EARNED the positions he held. And he's earned respect. Instead of trying to smear the messenger, why not take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your shortcoming and try to improve?

It certainly can't come as a shock to learn that racists have found safe harbor in the GOP? It's not like that is any surprise now is it?

actually it is the Democrats' Great Society and War on Poverty that amounted to a near genocide against American blacks.

Yeah ... poll taxes, Jim Crow, no admittance to state universities, ... them sure were the good ol' days ....

they were in fact days of huge progress as opposed to when libtuds sent half of all black men to live in prison. See why we are positive a liberal will be slow???

Sure, it was all a conspiracy by the Obama administration because there are no credible Democrats and non-far right people who have criticized the GOP about the same things already, your retardology knows no limits. You can throw Michael Steele in their too, he criticized the GOP for some of the same things, he's a leftist plant along with JC Watts, there are black GOP members who have criticized the party but you all ignore them and press up Negroes like Herman Cain.

Coordination not conspiracy, and Powell’s examples where pathetic, If he ran for president as a Republican like he was contemplating a few years ago, you’d be you be savaging him as an "uncle tom" as you have undoubtedly done in the past.

Where is the proof of some coordination? Blow it out of your ass retard. If Powell ran as Republican you all would not be bashing him as a racist.

perhaps you in the dem party should clean up your own act starting with the POTUS

actually it is the Democrats' Great Society and War on Poverty that amounted to a near genocide against American blacks.

Yeah ... poll taxes, Jim Crow, no admittance to state universities, ... them sure were the good ol' days ....

they were in fact days of huge progress as opposed to when libtuds sent half of all black men to live in prison. See why we are positive a liberal will be slow???

"libtuds sent half of all black men to prison"??????

What are you saying?

What are you saying?

Don't mind Edward, he just creates his own version of history on a whim to suit his incredibly stupid view of the world. He's actually kind of legendary for doing this.

you’d be you be savaging him as an "uncle tom" as you have undoubtedly done in the past.

when Colin talks about a tiny bit of racism in the Republican party he is merely being stupid, when he ignores that liberal programs like the Great Society and War on Poverty put over half of all you young black men in jail he is being a complete idiot!!

"We could survive slavery, we could survive Jim Crow, but we could not survive liberalism."
-Walter Williams

Last edited:
his incredibly stupid view of the world.

of course if conservative view is stupid you would not be so afraid to provide your best example. What does your fear tell you about liberal IQ and character?

And then when you call him on his idiocy, he gets nervous and starts rambling incoherent stupidity that doesn't have anything to do with anything like this. Also, I'm nearly positive Edward is a minor as his debating style and the way he conveys himself is absolutely juvenile. Plus anytime you ask his age, he freaks out and disappears.

I'm still waiting for that $10,000 kid.

his incredibly stupid view of the world.

of course if conservative view is stupid you would not be so afraid to provide your best example. What does your fear tell you about liberal IQ and character?

And then when you call him on his idiocy, he gets nervous and starts rambling incoherent stupidity that doesn't have anything to do with anything like this. Also, I'm nearly positive Edward is a minor as his debating style and the way he conveys himself is absolutely juvenile. Plus anytime you ask his age, he freaks out and disappears.

please say exactly why I owe you 10,000 Thanks

please say exactly why I owe you 10,000 Thanks

The Jefferson debate yesterday when you stupidily said you'd bet $10,000 that Jefferson was a modern day conservative. :lol: Even for someone like you that was retarded. I know you'll welch on it and I know you don't have $10,000 but still that was one of the funniest things I've seen on USMB.

The Jefferson debate yesterday when you stupidily said you'd bet $10,000 that Jefferson was a modern day conservative.

if this is not true please say why or admit as a liberal you lack the IQ to do so. Thanks

Because Thomas Jefferson was one of the most radical and liberal thinkers in history and even people with the most simple grasp of American history understand this. You also claimed Jefferson started the Republican party yesterday which was yet another hilarious failure on your part. Seriously, how old are you?

What are you saying?

Don't mind Edward, he just creates his own version of history on a whim to suit his incredibly stupid view of the world. He's actually kind of legendary for doing this.

Thanks. What I could make out of his post was nonsense. The rest just gibberish.

Because Thomas Jefferson was one of the most radical and liberal thinkers in history and even people with the most simple grasp of American history understand this.

of course all agree that Jefferson, Marx and Hitler were very radical thinkers, with the distinction being that Jefferson was a radical conservative,i.e, for very very limited government while the others were not. Get it now??

Because Thomas Jefferson was one of the most radical and liberal thinkers in history and even people with the most simple grasp of American history understand this.

of course all agree that Jefferson, Marx and Hitler were very radical thinkers, with the distinction being that Jefferson was a radical conservative,i.e, for very very limited government while the others were not. Get it now??

:lol: God damn you're stupid. Answer the question, how old are you?

You also claimed Jefferson started the Republican party yesterday which was yet another hilarious failure on your part. Seriously, how old are you?

Sorry.

5th Congress (1797-1799)
Majority Party: Federalist (22 seats)

Minority Party: Republican (10 seats)

Other Parties: 0

Total Seats: 32

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th Congress (1799-1801)

Majority Party: Federalist (22 seats)

Minority Party: Republican (10 seats)

Total Seats: 32

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th Congress (1801-1803)

Majority Party: Republican (17 seats)

Minority Party: Federalist (15 seats)

Vacant: 2

Total Seats: 34

You also claimed Jefferson started the Republican party yesterday which was yet another hilarious failure on your part. Seriously, how old are you?

Sorry.

You should be sorry for being a fucking moron. I accept your apology.

The Jeffersonian Republican party, better known as the Democratic-Republican Party, is an ancestor of the modern Democratic Party. It evolved in the 1790s during the early days of George Washington's presidency. Washington had been unanimously chosen president in 1789 and had a broad base of support. Thomas Jefferson served as Washington's Secretary of State, while Alexander Hamilton served as secretary of the treasury. Jefferson and his followers favored states' rights and a strict interpretation of the Constitution. They believed that a powerful central government posed a threat to individual liberties. They viewed the United States more as a confederation of sovereign entities woven together by a common interest. Hamilton and his followers argued that a strong central government was essential to the unity of the new nation. They favored a broad interpretation of the Constitution, which they saw as a document that should evolve with the country as it grew.

Democratic-Republican Party legal definition of Democratic-Republican Party. Democratic-Republican Party synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

:lmao:

The Jeffersonian Republican party, better known as the Democratic-Republican Party,

IF you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called "Republican" in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. BEt or run away with your liberal tail between your legs.

"Today we are all Republicans, today we are all Federalists." -Thomas Jefferson.( from Jefferson inaugural address)

Moreover, modern Republicans are for very very limited government exactly as Jefferson was.

The Jeffersonian Republican party, better known as the Democratic-Republican Party,

IF you have evidence that Jefferson's Party was not called "Republican" in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. BEt or run away with your liberal tail between your legs.

"Today we are all Republican, today we are all Federalists." -Thomas Jefferson.

Moreover, modern Republicans are for very very limited government exactly as Jefferson was.

Apparently you can't fucking read and you already owe me $10,000 asshole. Do I need to call your mother and force her to write a check for your stupidity?

Forum List

Back