colin kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem

14068164_1120703871330426_3237338785510211562_n.jpg

It's this simple Colin, if you think with white people being kind enough to adopt you, raise you, pay for your education all the way through college - and then you get a $126 million contract in spite of the fact you suck....if you feel so oppressed...

....Get the fuck out of America you sack of shit!

how can a country that made a millionaire out of a no-talent, over-tattooed punk like you be an oppressive place to live?

Spoiled babies like him should be forced to live elsewhere. Until they realize how good they have it. Here.

A veteran commits suicide in the parking lot of a VA Hospital cuz he was denied care. Something that should never, ever happen in America.

maybe you're right, kap!

Sit or stand, that is his call, that is liberty.

Nah dummy.. It's called SELF CENTERED PERPETUAL VICTIMIZATION.. Great men and women of valor bled that same flag crimson for this asshole's freedom.. the national anthem isn't about him , shitweed.. nor is it about you or your perceived right to FUCK OVER every Veteran who has served and dishonor them.. You flag burning leftist freaks make me sick.

kaepernick called wonderful donald "openly racist"

he may have luscious abs but that doesn't mean he can dump on my God.

Nah dummy.. It's called SELF CENTERED PERPETUAL VICTIMIZATION.. Great men and women of valor bled that same flag crimson for this asshole's freedom.. the national anthem isn't about him , shitweed.. nor is it about you or your perceived right to FUCK OVER every Veteran who has served and dishonor them.. You flag burning leftist freaks make me sick.
This country isn't a symbol or a song, it's an idea called Liberty which means you have the right to do what pisses others off. If you don't like that, leave.

This country isn't a symbol or a song, it's an idea called Liberty which means you have the right to do what pisses others off. If you don't like that, leave.

LMAO Noob calls America an idea.. then tells me to leave my country.. The day you come to my fucking house and MAKE ME leave, will be the last day you say stupid shit like above..

America is a country founded upon the virtues of Liberty, Freedom.. Words like valor, honor.. hold meaning to those who give the most, sacrifice it all.. So fuck you NOOB..

Crooked Huma is anti- semitic and comes from radical Islamic roots. But trump is the bigot.

Forum List

Back