colin kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem

You have my permission to disagree and I have no desire to persuade you. Its more fun laughing at your attempts to convince me he was trying to get attention by sitting down instead of having a press conference and telling the world before he ever did anything. :laugh:

You are amusing as well, I've had a good laugh also, thanks for the entertainment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Youre welcome. BTW was Brady trying to get attention too?

Tom Brady Played Preseason Games Without NFL Decal on Helmet
I want to ask you both an honest question. Is he a starting QB or is he 2nd string? Is he just about done in the NFL and guaranteed his salary the rest of the year as long as he doesn't break any rules? Maybe he's made enough he feels he has nothing to lose to speak up for a cause he relates to.

This could even make him famous long after football. Maybe one day Colin will be governor of Illinois and clean it up.

Kap has this year, if he doesn't pan out at SF he will get cut at the end of the season. Then he might catch on as a back up somewhere else. The Denver Broncos had a chance to sign Kap and took Sanchez. The 49ers tried to trade him and they had no takers.

I'm trying to understand the risk vs. reward for him speaking up.

Colin Kaepernick signed a 6 year, $114,000,000 contract with the San Francisco 49ers, including a$12,328,766 signing bonus, $61,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $19,000,000

Yea, this is an athlete who doesn't care. He's set. And who knows. Maybe he'll even get a chance on another team and prove he's still got it. If not, F the NFL. That's probably what he's thinking.

But if it were me I'd shut up till the gravy train ran out.
Some men are more manly than other men and dont care about gravy trains.

You are amusing as well, I've had a good laugh also, thanks for the entertainment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to ask you both an honest question. Is he a starting QB or is he 2nd string? Is he just about done in the NFL and guaranteed his salary the rest of the year as long as he doesn't break any rules? Maybe he's made enough he feels he has nothing to lose to speak up for a cause he relates to.

This could even make him famous long after football. Maybe one day Colin will be governor of Illinois and clean it up.

Kap has this year, if he doesn't pan out at SF he will get cut at the end of the season. Then he might catch on as a back up somewhere else. The Denver Broncos had a chance to sign Kap and took Sanchez. The 49ers tried to trade him and they had no takers.

Colin Kaepernick signed a 6 year, $114,000,000 contract with the San Francisco 49ers, including a$12,328,766 signing bonus, $61,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $19,000,000

Yea, this is an athlete who doesn't care. He's set. And who knows. Maybe he'll even get a chance on another team and prove he's still got it. If not, F the NFL. That's probably what he's thinking.

You mean he doesn't care now that he has more money than he'll possibly need. Because I bet he wouldn't have pulled this move pre big contract. Unless being manly means being stupid.

He must be a democrat then because rich Republicans are constantly crying for more tax breaks even when they have more money than they'll ever need.

You mean he doesn't care now that he has more money than he'll possibly need. Because I bet he wouldn't have pulled this move pre big contract. Unless being manly means being stupid.

He must be a democrat then because rich Republicans are constantly crying for more tax breaks even when they have more money than they'll ever need.
Thats some great speculation but it doesnt really change the point. You can try and guess if he wouldnt have done this or that all day long but in the end it doesnt matter. He did it and he doesnt care what people think and he doesnt care if he loses money over it.

Forum List

Back