I'm tired of black people

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Yes, I suffer from black fatigue. Look, everybody does have a right to existence on this planet. But isn't it interesting, you black people don't really believe that. If you did, you would criticize and take control of your black criminals who assault, rape, and murder white people and people of other races, but you don't do that.

You live in the most powerful country in the history of the world. You are 100 times better off than your cousins in Africa. You are celebrated and coddled everywhere you go. And yet this isn't enough. You always want more and more. You want to spread to everywhere people go, you want to take over the whole nation. You want jobs handed to you even if you can't do them, you want welfare handed to you. If there is a single neighborhood, town, business that mostly consists of white, asian, or mexican people, it is automatically "racist" and must accept more blacks. Funny how that never works the other way around. Blacks chase away anyone else who dares enter their territory.

I'm just tired, I don't want you and your complaints in my life anymore. You need to learn to suck it up, shut up, and learn your place. That's right, you heard me. That's what millions of us do every single day, and not a peep out of our mouths. Now you know how we feel.

Do I make a movement, "Indian lives matter" because I'm not a celebrity or CEO, because I don't have millions of dollars to buy whatever I want? No. I just punch my alarm clock and go to whatever crappy dead end job I can find.

Do I make a movement, "Indian lives matter" because I'm not a celebrity or CEO, because I don't have millions of dollars to buy whatever I want? No.
When your peers start getting shot at a greater rate while unarmed, or farmed for city revenue by the descendent organisations of slave patrols you might have a point.

Until then you need to learn to suck it up, shut up, and learn your place.

Do I make a movement, "Indian lives matter" because I'm not a celebrity or CEO, because I don't have millions of dollars to buy whatever I want?
Gandhi did it for you (If I have your history right). Now you want to haul up someone else's ladder.

Do I make a movement, "Indian lives matter" because I'm not a celebrity or CEO, because I don't have millions of dollars to buy whatever I want? No.
When your peers start getting shot at a greater rate while unarmed, or farmed for city revenue by the descendent organisations of slave patrols you might have a point.

why the need to lie?

you know none of that is true.

the douche is another racist troll, ignore it and it will leave

Yes, I suffer from black fatigue. Look, everybody does have a right to existence on this planet. But isn't it interesting, you black people don't really believe that. If you did, you would criticize and take control of your black criminals who assault, rape, and murder white people and people of other races, but you don't do that.

You live in the most powerful country in the history of the world. You are 100 times better off than your cousins in Africa. You are celebrated and coddled everywhere you go. And yet this isn't enough. You always want more and more. You want to spread to everywhere people go, you want to take over the whole nation. You want jobs handed to you even if you can't do them, you want welfare handed to you. If there is a single neighborhood, town, business that mostly consists of white, asian, or mexican people, it is automatically "racist" and must accept more blacks. Funny how that never works the other way around. Blacks chase away anyone else who dares enter their territory.

I'm just tired, I don't want you and your complaints in my life anymore. You need to learn to suck it up, shut up, and learn your place. That's right, you heard me. That's what millions of us do every single day, and not a peep out of our mouths. Now you know how we feel.

Do I make a movement, "Indian lives matter" because I'm not a celebrity or CEO, because I don't have millions of dollars to buy whatever I want? No. I just punch my alarm clock and go to whatever crappy dead end job I can find.
your boyfriend not using enough lube?

Or was it this...? In any case I'm quite used to racist Americans being unaware of or denying what is going on in their own country, let alone aware of its history.

While night watch groups were established in the northern colonies, groups of white men organized into slave patrols in the southern colonies. These slave patrols were responsible for controlling, returning, and punishing runaway slaves. The slave patrols helped to maintain the economic order in the southern colonies. These slave patrols are generally considered to be the first "modern" police organizations in this country. In 1837, Charleston, South Carolina, had a slave patrol with over one hundred officers, which was far larger than any northern city police force at that time (Walker, 1999).
http://law.jrank.org

And who exactly cares what you are tired of?

They are coddled and celebrated everywhere they go except your neighborhood where they are not welcome.

You aren't supposed to be dogging blacks now. Trumps trying to win them over. You are being counter productive

And wait for his Indian reparations check

why are you against indians?

why are you against indians?
I'm not. He's a hypocrite racist indian

Forum List

Back