colin kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem

Do people really get upset about this shit?

Real Americans who honor freedom, valor, and our fallen do.. You septic tank shit dwelling leftists hate this country and American exceptionalism, cheered on Odumbo apologizing for America all over the fucking world and loved that he created ISIS, sent Iran BILLIONS to help capture and destroy America and Israel, so honestly.. no one expects you lowlifes to think differently...

Sit or stand, that is his call, that is liberty.

Nah dummy.. It's called SELF CENTERED PERPETUAL VICTIMIZATION.. Great men and women of valor bled that same flag crimson for this asshole's freedom.. the national anthem isn't about him , shitweed.. nor is it about you or your perceived right to FUCK OVER every Veteran who has served and dishonor them.. You flag burning leftist freaks make me sick.
This country isn't a symbol or a song, it's an idea called Liberty which means you have the right to do what pisses others off. If you don't like that, leave.

LMAO Noob calls America an idea.. then tells me to leave my country.. The day you come to my fucking house and MAKE ME leave, will be the last day you say stupid shit like above..

America is a country founded upon the virtues of Liberty, Freedom.. Words like valor, honor.. hold meaning to those who give the most, sacrifice it all.. So fuck you NOOB..
Liberty is about making your own choices about standing or sitting, bitch.

Nah dummy.. It's called SELF CENTERED PERPETUAL VICTIMIZATION.. Great men and women of valor bled that same flag crimson for this asshole's freedom.. the national anthem isn't about him , shitweed.. nor is it about you or your perceived right to FUCK OVER every Veteran who has served and dishonor them.. You flag burning leftist freaks make me sick.
This country isn't a symbol or a song, it's an idea called Liberty which means you have the right to do what pisses others off. If you don't like that, leave.

LMAO Noob calls America an idea.. then tells me to leave my country.. The day you come to my fucking house and MAKE ME leave, will be the last day you say stupid shit like above..

America is a country founded upon the virtues of Liberty, Freedom.. Words like valor, honor.. hold meaning to those who give the most, sacrifice it all.. So fuck you NOOB..
lmfao You're dismissed now NOOB-BOT.. you sound like a thug. "Liberty is about standing or sitting." ROFLMAO OMG.. You can't make this shit up.. A NOOB gutter dwelling leftist, the new forum moron.

lmfao You're dismissed now NOOB-BOT.. you sound like a thug. "Liberty is about standing or sitting." ROFLMAO OMG.. You can't make this shit up.. A NOOB gutter dwelling leftist, the new forum moron.
Liberty is being forced by the government to stand, bitch?

If you are offencded then he got what he wanted....publicity. should he stand? Yes he should. But i dont care what he does. Only a low iq person does. In the end who cares what he does. Does it matter? NOPE. Doesnt hurt me one bit. And in this country where the almighty dollar is above even god, not really. The real idiots are the fans. They pay money to watch that garbage. Americans need to be entertained. They arent smart enuff to do it themselves.

Liberty is being forced by the government to stand, bitch?

No one is saying the government should force him to stand. However his employer should mandate him to stand. And if he doesn't comply they should fire him. Agreed?

That awkward moment when people who cheer Mr Trump negging America for a year then lose their shit because Sexy Colin Kaepernick said one bad thing.

Cq_GNdBWEAEutyt.jpg

Cq_GDbSW8AMIUEQ.jpg

People Hate Crooked Hillary Because She Is A Woman With No Magical Powers.....WONDERFUL DONALD'S STAMINA IS LIKE SUPERMAN'S!

what a piece of work. who does he think kills those laying in the street? it is blacks killing blacks, they are the ones getting away with murder. he has proven to be an idiot raised by white parents that adopted him. and he is now one of the 1 percent really really oppressed.

Colin Kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the national anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.

His latest refusal to stand for the anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers' preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium on Friday night.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
I have a lot more respect for this man now. He was letting me down as a player but as a person he is golden. Takes a real man to stand up for what you believe in and damn the consequences.

Bullshit. If that was the case those Blacks that came back to the US after fighting in your white wars wouldnt have had to put up with being called *******.

Bullshit. If that was the case those Blacks that came back to the US after fighting in your white wars wouldnt have had to put up with being called *******.

Do you see the problem? The shear racism within your post is the problem.

Over 50 percent of the murders are committed by 13 percent of the population, what do we do about that? What is his publicity stunt going to do to help one poor PERSON? How much money would blacks need to be given in order to stop killing each other? Black cops have killed black men in the line of duty what about them makes it a racist issue? How about Hispanics who make up an even greater percentage of the population, why are they not singled out?

What exactly does he want changed, more cops dying? What side of the equation would you fall on, your safety or someone who has just committed a crime?

And where does he get that Trump is an overt racist? He is just repeating liberal left wing talking points that bring no one together. Yes, the liberal left has done a fine job of smearing Trump. Meanwhile super predator Hillary gets away with her actual overt racism.

So, I have to wonder, with so many blacks being murdered by blacks what is he planning on doing about it? Blaming America for what blacks are doing to each other is that his answer?

Stupid fucking liberals.

Anyway, get ready for utter bullshit from the......

ABC owned ESPN race baiting bullshit and pure support from the network slaves. Completely owned by the democrats. Still thinking they are all so oppressed.

What an insult to the actual slaves. As if any of these fucking so called field negros know anything about being oppressed or a slave.

However, that is exactly what they are. Completely owned. Hilarious.

Stupid fucking liberals.

Anyway, get ready for utter bullshit from the......

ABC owned ESPN race baiting bullshit and pure support from the network slaves. Completely owned by the democrats. Still thinking they are all so oppressed.

What an insult to the actual slaves. As if any of these fucking so called field negros know anything about being oppressed or a slave.

However, that is exactly what they are. Completely owned. Hilarious.

I think he believes that there are two Americas, one black and everyone else. Which I am sure he does not see as racist.

What a privilege to live in a country where you're allowed to express yourself in whatever manner you choose as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.
A privilege that should be protected.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,"

Why are fucking liberals claiming any conservative is saying he should not have the right to express himself?

You know what? Fuck you liberals. Don't answer that fucking question you pieces of shit.

Fucking blacks so fucking oppressed. Tell us all about Brown being murdered with his hands up.

Just what the fuck is that half black asshole claiming? Exactly how are fucking N words oppressed in this fucking country?

You fucking pieces of race baiting hypocritical shit.

Ahhhhhhh!!!! A baker is not baking a caaaake!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back