Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

i notice he still lives here and accepts that big salary...so he cant be that perturbed....

He seems real oppressed. What has he done with all his millions to help black people?

Well you know, he sat down during the national anthem. That's literally what he has done for blacks. Now all blacks that have been oppressed can feel liberated because some millionaire QB sat during the national anthem. It was really important ya know, it's already changed so many lives in the poor black communities.

Sounds like someone wants to be traded from the 49ers.
Asshole.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

NFL QB Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

actually he is smart but for the WRONG reason.People who salute the flag and sing the national anthem are brainwashed ignorant sheep BECAUSE the song title is pure bullshit when they say-the land of the free.

Thats the biggest propaganda con job ever invented -the song title SHOULD say "and the land of the oppressed" because we are in reality a banana republic and one of the most suppressed countries in the world yet we got thousands of idiots saluting the flag who are so stupid they think they live ain free country.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Now if our country was the country it should be where the government served the people and the people ran the country and ran the government,than by all means I would salute the flag but we serve the government and they run us so we are hardly a free country.

the CIA and the FED runs our lives,the country and the world,they are evil monsters so when you salute the flag,you are saluting those evil institutions,you are not saluting your country.

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.
your a ram fan....what the hell could you possibly know?...lol

The guy is a dumbass. What is his stupid, misguided, symbolic gesture supposed to accomplish anyway?

As a football player I thought he was going to be a great QB, but as it turned out he's has stunk it up. I was rooting for him to regain his form, but now I'll root against him.

have a bad season asswipe

xf3t5g.jpg

Asshole.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

Please it is SF. The majority of San Franscians feel the same way.

Colin sucks and should worry about how absolutely horrible of a QB he is and keep politics to people smarter then him!

"Please it is SF. The majority of San Franscians feel the same way.Colin sucks and should worry about how absolutely horrible of a QB Please it is SF. The majority of San Franscians feel the same way.Colin sucks and should worry about how absolutely horrible of a QB "

I don't want to nitpik.....oh well. Actually it is Santa Clara. Probably 60 mi below SFO? Right smack in middle of SillyCone Valley. But yes, CA, NorCal, similar. Even their practice is next to new stadium.

Asshole.

Actually he fits right in there with the San Francisco mentality of Muslim worship, sanctuary city, BLM, whitey is bad, anti American treasonous blame America first attitude, like all the others who bash America but enjoy the benefit she provides that these assholes could not find anywhere else.

You can oppress me as long as you'd like for paying me $20M a year to play a game.

Hours after Pro Football Talk took note of San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick sitting during the national anthem before Friday’s preseason game against the Green Bay Packers, the QB spoke out and explained it was a protest.

Here’s what he told NFL.com’s Steve Wyche:

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

The Niners also issued a statement on Kaepernick’s decision — it’s also worth noting this wasn’t the first time this preseason that he’s sat:

“The National Anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony. It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens. In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose and participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem.”

Keep reading…

This ungrateful prick with the delusion that he is standing up against how minorities are treated, was left behind when he was a baby, and abandoned by his minority "father" , (that is what those garbage sperm donors always do), was adopted and raised by a white couple, who paid for his education and gave him - obviously - unreserved love.

This prick should be pissed on, spat on and shit on. He should not get a penny out of his contract which he clearly signed in bad faith.

Asshole.

Please it is SF. The majority of San Franscians feel the same way.

Colin sucks and should worry about how absolutely horrible of a QB he is and keep politics to people smarter then him!

"Please it is SF. The majority of San Franscians feel the same way.Colin sucks and should worry about how absolutely horrible of a QB Please it is SF. The majority of San Franscians feel the same way.Colin sucks and should worry about how absolutely horrible of a QB "

I don't want to nitpik.....oh well. Actually it is Santa Clara. Probably 60 mi below SFO? Right smack in middle of SillyCone Valley. But yes, CA, NorCal, similar. Even their practice is next to new stadium.
And during games they still show pictures of the San Francisco skyline as if that's where they are playing.

I could care less what one of these athletes does or doesn't do. Overpaid jackasses.

Except of course my Roethlisberger. He could sexually assault a woman in the middle of the field and I'd cheer him.

This ungrateful prick with the delusion that he is standing up against how minorities are treated, was left behind when he was a baby, and abandoned by his minority "father" , (that is what those garbage sperm donors always do), was adopted and raised by a white couple, who paid for his education and gave him - obviously - unreserved love.

This prick should be pissed on, spat on and shit on. He should not get a penny out of his contract which he clearly signed in bad faith.
And he throws more interceptions than a Clinton email server.

Blacks can't get ahead in the USA we're too racist. Black Quarterbacks or President? Never happened

Forum List

Back