Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

image.jpeg

Sounds like someone wants to be traded from the 49ers.
Asshole.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

NFL QB Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

Thank god when Trump is President people will be shot for doing that.
The only one getting shot is you.

With a nail gun.

Self inflicted.

Because your a fucking idiot who should never be allowed near power tools.

Asshole.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

If he thinks the country is so bad, let him use those millions to get the fuck out of here. Maybe he'll take you with him and two pieces of shit will be gone.

Asshole.

actually he is smart but for the WRONG reason.People who salute the flag and sing the national anthem are brainwashed ignorant sheep BECAUSE the song title is pure bullshit when they say-the land of the free.

Thats the biggest propaganda con job ever invented -the song title SHOULD say "and the land of the oppressed" because we are in reality a banana republic and one of the most suppressed countries in the world yet we got thousands of idiots saluting the flag who are so stupid they think they live ain free country.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Now if our country was the country it should be where the government served the people and the people ran the country and ran the government,than by all means I would salute the flag but we serve the government and they run us so we are hardly a free country.

the CIA and the FED runs our lives,the country and the world,they are evil monsters so when you salute the flag,you are saluting those evil institutions,you are not saluting your country.

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Asshole.

Please it is SF. The majority of San Franscians feel the same way.

Colin sucks and should worry about how absolutely horrible of a QB he is and keep politics to people smarter then him!

Asshole.

so you want a mass murderer facist HITLERY for the new POTUS?

Brilliant.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back