Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

The dude is bi-racial and was adopted by a white family. America has been extremely good to this asshole. Fuck him. :fu:

Sounds like someone wants to be traded from the 49ers.
Asshole.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

NFL QB Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

Please it is SF. The majority of San Franscians feel the same way.

Colin sucks and should worry about how absolutely horrible of a QB he is and keep politics to people smarter then him!

He's lucky he's not a Cowboy. Fans there would drag his ass behind a pick-up.

Nobody usually notices if third string QBs stands

The guy is a dumbass. What is his stupid, misguided, symbolic gesture supposed to accomplish anyway?

As a football player I thought he was going to be a great QB, but as it turned out he's has stunk it up. I was rooting for him to regain his form, but now I'll root against him.

When he took over, I really thought he was going to be the next great one. He has fizzled out faster than a firecracker in a rainstorm.

Asshole.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

actually he is smart but for the WRONG reason.People who salute the flag and sing the national anthem are brainwashed ignorant sheep BECAUSE the song title is pure bullshit when they say-the land of the free.

Thats the biggest propaganda con job ever invented -the song title SHOULD say "and the land of the oppressed" because we are in reality a banana republic and one of the most suppressed countries in the world yet we got thousands of idiots saluting the flag who are so stupid they think they live ain free country.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Now if our country was the country it should be where the government served the people and the people ran the country and ran the government,than by all means I would salute the flag but we serve the government and they run us so we are hardly a free country.

the CIA and the FED runs our lives,the country and the world,they are evil monsters so when you salute the flag,you are saluting those evil institutions,you are not saluting your country.

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.
Asshole.

actually he is smart but for the WRONG reason.People who salute the flag and sing the national anthem are brainwashed ignorant sheep BECAUSE the song title is pure bullshit when they say-the land of the free.

Thats the biggest propaganda con job ever invented -the song title SHOULD say "and the land of the oppressed" because we are in reality a banana republic and one of the most suppressed countries in the world yet we got thousands of idiots saluting the flag who are so stupid they think they live ain free country.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Now if our country was the country it should be where the government served the people and the people ran the country and ran the government,than by all means I would salute the flag but we serve the government and they run us so we are hardly a free country.

the CIA and the FED runs our lives,the country and the world,they are evil monsters so when you salute the flag,you are saluting those evil institutions,you are not saluting your country.

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

So, you agree with and praise the treasonous, backstabbing, ungrateful, idiotic, brainwashed, misguided and ignorant half breed. Fine, you must be one, too, according to your sympathies.

If America is so bad, seek and find other countries where your freedom loving ambitions and intentions will be more appreciated. How about Venezuela? Zimbabwe? Myanmar? Congo? Colombia? Russia?

Never mind, you probably could not get a passport by paying with food stamps.

Asshole.

Why would that get him fired? His job is to play football. ^shrug*

Any athlete that injures the product is subject to consequences.
If enough fans went after his employer (the 49ers), with threats of boycotts for tickets, merchandise etc., the 49ers could cut or trade him if they felt their product was being hurt enough.

Last edited:
It is his right to do that.

It’s also the 49ers and the NFL’s right to act accordingly to someone damaging their product.

Absolutely, and it's our right to tell him he's a prick.

You mean *your* right. Which it is. But you only speak for yourself
Asshole.

If enough fans went after his employer (the 49ers), with threats of boycotts for tickets, merchandise etc., the 49ers could cut or trade him if they felt their product was being hurt enough.

they aren't selling patriotism. they're selling football.

personally, i would stand. but it's his right to express himself in a peaceful and relatively inoffensive way.

It’s also the 49ers and the NFL’s right to act accordingly to someone damaging their product.

Absolutely, and it's our right to tell him he's a prick.

You mean *your* right. Which it is. But you only speak for yourself
Asshole.

they aren't selling patriotism. they're selling football.

personally, i would stand. but it's his right to express himself in a peaceful and relatively inoffensive way.

If leftist push the lie long enough, small minded people begin to believe the lie

I don't blame him. We should take the cops guns away from them until they stop killing blacks.
s42239s1119704_8_0.jpg

Just when I thought you were hopeless you come up with the right thought. Thank you.

Asshole.

More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

Forum List

Back