Colbert: Isn’t There A ‘Chance For Change’ Once ‘White People Become The Minority’?

Should we compare America to countries where white people are the minority? Not many of the white minority countries look very good to me.

This is what the left believes:
white men2.jpg

Maybe Colbert should visit South Africa and give us a report on how well they're doing?

White libs are a minority and they still seem to get their way in everything in our culture.

What exactly MORE do they want? What's the end game? When will they be satisfied?

Maybe Colbert should visit South Africa and give us a report on how well they're doing?

And, while there, take a trip to the formerly great Rhodesia, now laughingly called Zimbabwe, for an even better illustration of a country where whites were jailed, killed and forced into minority status.

And, while there, take a trip to the formerly great Rhodesia, now laughingly called Zimbabwe, for an even better illustration of a country where whites were jailed, killed and forced into minority status.
Damn! That place sounds worse than the deep south 50 years ago. aka the good old days for you folks.

pp Damn! That place sounds worse than the deep south 50 years ago. aka the good old days for you folks.

In the Deep South of 50 years ago black people did not call each other broda and sista, because they knew who their MARRIED parents were. Their father supported them, they were there when needed.
Today, not so much.

White libs are a minority and they still seem to get their way in everything in our culture.

What exactly MORE do they want? What's the end game? When will they be satisfied?
Could the answer be that Whites are generally superior genetically to negroes and Latinos? Just saying.

this is how liberals think. If anyone doesn't think liberalism is a deadly incurable disease that must be defeated. This is exhibit A.

Colbert: Isn’t There A ‘Chance For Change’ Once ‘White People Become The Minority’?
Truth hurts don't it....Custer had his last stand, Hitler had his and so will white america...with Trump....but make no mistake, you will become the minority someday and I promise you....brown people will never ever forget the way we've been treated.....we're gonna do better than you, because we can't forget cruelty we're gonna show white people what true love and acceptance can really accomplish, that'll be your punishment!! Remember in the end, Archie Bunker became a kinder gentler human being!!

Perhaps these RWNJs should begin treating minorities with respect. Before long the bottom rail will be on top.

i think that has more to do with Marxist take over than blacks taking over.

Whites are not going to become a minority.

This wouldnt even be a topic if the Feds had not set up a separate category for Hispanic whites on all the bullshit government docs.

Hispanics are like 80% white and when they move into the middle class they assimilate AS WHITES.

This country is not going to become minority white in the foreseeable future.

this is how liberals think. If anyone doesn't think liberalism is a deadly incurable disease that must be defeated. This is exhibit A.

Truth hurts don't it....Custer had his last stand, Hitler had his and so will white america...with Trump....but make no mistake, you will become the minority someday and I promise you....brown people will never ever forget the way we've been treated.....we're gonna do better than you, because we can't forget cruelty we're gonna show white people what true love and acceptance can really accomplish, that'll be your punishment!! Remember in the end, Archie Bunker became a kinder gentler human being!!

Interesting.

My punishment for the crime of being born white is to be shown by someone born brown what true love and acceptance can really accomplish?...because I've treated you cruelly and by virtue of my skin color don't know what true love and acceptance really is? Oh if only someday there could be a brown two-term president, he'd set the record straight. *sigh* 'Course you could start practicing on showing all that true love and acceptance right away...go ahead, show me how it's done...how it's wrong to judge people by the color of their skin alone, how cruel and inaccurate stereotypes are.

Colbert is the male equivalent of the Poltergeist-clown-looking Kathy Griffin: bitter, obsessively paranoid, shallow, hateful, petulant, cold-blooded and the greatest crime a comic can commit: simply not funny.

Forum List

Back