Newly released emails by Buzzfeed expose Milo & Bannon's links to Nazis & white supremacists

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the article is on Buzzfeed's website. Milo also sang "America The Beautiful" with Richard Spencer & his mongrel horde followers doing the Nazi salute. Milo denied seeing them, though they were a few feet away, claiming he has "myopia"

seems legit!

c40.jpg

Obama lit a baby on fire last week. I don't have proof of it, but trust me, it happened.

• Banned
Obama lit a baby on fire last week. I don't have proof of it, but trust me, it happened.

yep. it has been confirmed by unnamed sources!
They might be unamed, but they are super credible.

if you read the article, it is pretty believable. that's the way Milo talks. that's the way Bannon talks. just saying. it's real, brother.
Then there is a video of it, unless this is the first time there has been celebrity speakers talking to a crowd that doesn't have 1 camera phone among them.

if you read the article, it is pretty believable. that's the way Milo talks. that's the way Bannon talks. just saying. it's real, brother.
Then there is a video of it, unless this is the first time there has been celebrity speakers talking to a crowd that doesn't have 1 camera phone among them.

there's video of Milo singing America The Beautiful to a crowd that's giving the Nazi salute. go check the fucking article. it's on buzzfeed's website.

there's video of Milo singing America The Beautiful to a crowd that's giving the Nazi salute. go check the fucking article. it's on buzzfeed's website.
It was like 2 or 3 drunk guys in a bar, giggling while they do it. Why were they giggling? Because it was an absurd thing to do.

When real Nazis salute, they don't do it tongue-in-cheek. It was a douchey thing to do, but drunk people do ridiculous shit.

...and for the record, you can hardly call 2 or 3 people a "crowd".

It was like 2 or 3 drunk guys in a bar, giggling while they do it. Why were they giggling? Because it was an absurd thing to do.

When real Nazis salute, they don't do it tongue-in-cheek. It was a douchey thing to do, but drunk people do ridiculous shit.

i like you because you like the UFC & Sage Northcutt, but you need to live in reality.

they're giggling because they're proud to be Nazis.

i like you because you like the UFC & Sage Northcutt, but you need to live in reality.

Sage is the fucking man, and if you like him, I have to like you too. :beer:

you know the Canadian fighter Elias Theodorou? i talk to him on twitter. hilarious guy!

you know the Canadian fighter Elias Theodorou? i talk to him on twitter. hilarious guy!
Yeah, he's a really good fighter. Good looking dude too (no homo). He reminds me of Jamie Lannister.

That's cool that he responds to you on twitter!

Yeah, he's a really good fighter. Good looking dude too (no homo). He reminds me of Jamie Lannister.

i dont think he's good looking and i'm homo. what does that tell you?

the roles are reversed!

i dont think he's good looking and i'm homo. what does that tell you?

the roles are reversed!
Heh, well you rock your homo-ness and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad for it! By the way, you guys are the BEST tippers. I made good money working at clubs with gay after hours. I made money just handing out bottled water!

Forum List

Back