Col Yisrael Shomer - Murderer

If they ran away from the police/IDF when told to stand still they would be shot.

Don't you find the support and defence of Palestinian terrorism, violence and murder to be unjust when team Palestine complains about return fire to such actions

Kids will run from police often. Do they usually get shot in the back? Or is it just Palestinians.

Your last sentence is nothing more than a transparent attempt to deflect. This is a 10-11 yr old kid we're talking about.
A 10 or 11 year old kid is at the perfect age to be sent to the Hamas Hitler Youth Camp. There, they can be instructed in the ways of Islamic terrorism appropriate for their age.

I just checked and found out that this incident is a year old. It's sad that Indofred has to scour the Internet looking for ways to discredit Israel. If 1,000 Arabs are killed by other Arabs the same week that he posted this thread, it makes no difference to him. He even has started threads recently saying Israel should be destroyed and/or burned with acid. Having researched this particular case, it appears that this soldier was in the wrong. In general though, rocks could be deadly weapons. Stoning can kill.

It may be a year old, but it's relevant for several reasons: this is an ongoing problem, I haven't been able to find a resolution of the investigation into the shooting, and - I might add, far more people have been killed FOR stoning than killed by stoning. When a stoning kills someone in Israel - threads will go on and on, and it will be brought up long after (Biton for example) - but when a Palestinian is shot, it's quick to be buried, ignored, excused. This thread is a good example. Only Palestinians seem to get shot for stoning though they are by no means the only ones doing that.

If they ran away from the police/IDF when told to stand still they would be shot.

Don't you find the support and defence of Palestinian terrorism, violence and murder to be unjust when team Palestine complains about return fire to such actions

Kids will run from police often. Do they usually get shot in the back? Or is it just Palestinians.

Your last sentence is nothing more than a transparent attempt to deflect. This is a 10-11 yr old kid we're talking about.
A 10 or 11 year old kid is at the perfect age to be sent to the Hamas Hitler Youth Camp. There, they can be instructed in the ways of Islamic terrorism appropriate for their age.

I just checked and found out that this incident is a year old. It's sad that Indofred has to scour the Internet looking for ways to discredit Israel. If 1,000 Arabs are killed by other Arabs the same week that he posted this thread, it makes no difference to him. He even has started threads recently saying Israel should be destroyed and/or burned with acid. Having researched this particular case, it appears that this soldier was in the wrong. In general though, rocks could be deadly weapons. Stoning can kill.

It may be a year old, but it's relevant for several reasons: this is an ongoing problem, I haven't been able to find a resolution of the investigation into the shooting, and - I might add, far more people have been killed FOR stoning than killed by stoning. When a stoning kills someone in Israel - threads will go on and on, and it will be brought up long after (Biton for example) - but when a Palestinian is shot, it's quick to be buried, ignored, excused. This thread is a good example. Only Palestinians seem to get shot for stoning though they are by no means the only ones doing that.
There's certainly an element of the Pali-Arab death cult that views their children as a disposable commodity.

subcat-box-top.gif

Palestine is more precious than my sons says women s rights activist - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
“Palestine is more precious than my ‎sons,” says women’s rights activist

There's certainly an element of the Pali-Arab death cult that views their children as a disposable commodity.

subcat-box-top.gif

Palestine is more precious than my sons says women s rights activist - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins

So, you believe this Hasbara outfit. What if I believed all of this?

Last edited:

subcat-box-top.gif

PMW Bulletins

I have no interest in what you believe.

Regarding the actions of the various Islamist terrorist organizations operating in Hamas'istan, (AKA Gaza), we have both words and actions which define a clearly delineated goal of those muhammedan cults.

Actions peak with the utmost clarity. The actions of Hamas beasts are consistent with their charter to drive the Jews into the sea by gunfire.

According to this article: West Bank video shows IDF officer shot Palestinian teen Mohammad Kosba in the back
He can be seen in the security camera video from a nearby gas station charging an IDF vehicle and hurling a stone at it, before running away – swiftly chased by soldiers.

"The forces called the suspect to halt and shot warning shots in the air. Once he continued hurling rocks at close range and in response to the imminent danger, the forces fired towards the suspect," an IDF spokeswoman told AFP after the incident.

B'Tselem said the video and forensic evidence suggest this was not the case. The group claimed that, according to its investigation, Kosba died from three bullet wounds to his upper body, including two at the back.

"The claim that Kosba posed a mortal threat to the soldiers at the time of the shooting, having fled the scene, is unreasonable," B'Tselem said.

"There is no doubt that the shattering of the jeep's front window with a stone endangered the passengers when it happened. However, Kosba was shot in the back after the fact, when he was already running away and posing no 'mortal threat' to the soldiers. Feeling a sense of danger is not enough to justify any action."

The group also quoted eyewitness as saying the officer failed to provide first aid to the teenager, leaving the scene just after the shooting.

"Col Shomer shot Ali-Kosba from a distance of some 10m and then went up to him and moved him with his leg. Then, instead of obtaining medical aid for the injured youth, the soldiers drove off," the group said.

When I was looking for information on stone throwing, one thing became rather glaring - in the last couple of years there has been a marked increase in the number of fatal shootings.

And rightly so seeing as the "stones" used are fist sized pieces of jagged concrete, not smooth river pebbles as you would believe. No civilised nation allows for attempted murder and those that have seen the effects of these "stones" would understand why.

According to this article: West Bank video shows IDF officer shot Palestinian teen Mohammad Kosba in the back
He can be seen in the security camera video from a nearby gas station charging an IDF vehicle and hurling a stone at it, before running away – swiftly chased by soldiers.

"The forces called the suspect to halt and shot warning shots in the air. Once he continued hurling rocks at close range and in response to the imminent danger, the forces fired towards the suspect," an IDF spokeswoman told AFP after the incident.

B'Tselem said the video and forensic evidence suggest this was not the case. The group claimed that, according to its investigation, Kosba died from three bullet wounds to his upper body, including two at the back.

"The claim that Kosba posed a mortal threat to the soldiers at the time of the shooting, having fled the scene, is unreasonable," B'Tselem said.

"There is no doubt that the shattering of the jeep's front window with a stone endangered the passengers when it happened. However, Kosba was shot in the back after the fact, when he was already running away and posing no 'mortal threat' to the soldiers. Feeling a sense of danger is not enough to justify any action."

The group also quoted eyewitness as saying the officer failed to provide first aid to the teenager, leaving the scene just after the shooting.

"Col Shomer shot Ali-Kosba from a distance of some 10m and then went up to him and moved him with his leg. Then, instead of obtaining medical aid for the injured youth, the soldiers drove off," the group said.

When I was looking for information on stone throwing, one thing became rather glaring - in the last couple of years there has been a marked increase in the number of fatal shootings.

And rightly so seeing as the "stones" used are fist sized pieces of jagged concrete, not smooth river pebbles as you would believe. No civilised nation allows for attempted murder and those that have seen the effects of these "stones" would understand why.
I agree,but don't the Ultra Jews throw stones at secular Jews ????Phoenall

subcat-box-top.gif

PMW Bulletins

Regarding the actions of the various Islamist terrorist organizations operating in Hamas'istan, (AKA Gaza), we have both words and actions which define a clearly delineated goal of those muhammedan cults.

Actions peak with the utmost clarity. The actions of Hamas beasts are consistent with their charter to drive the Jews into the sea by gunfire.

Very true that Gaza is similar to the Bantustans. Thanks for making my point.

subcat-box-top.gif

PMW Bulletins

Very true that Gaza is similar to the Bantustans. Thanks for making my point.

It's true that your attempt at comparison was malformed. Thanks for demonstrating that in clear terms.

If it's "rightly so" then why is it the Jewish stone throwers don't get the same treatment?

If it's "rightly so" then why is it the Jewish stone throwers don't get the same treatment?
Allah wills it.

Allah wills it.
!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!

Should not be a capital offense? Thank God my leaders don't share the same view. We lost lives to stone throwers, stone throwing equals murder in our book.

It's only a capital offense when it's a Palestinian stone thrower.

What a shame that the "Palestinian" Arab culture of hate teaches, nurtures and promotes such behavior.

Oddly, it doesn't seem confined to the "Palestinian Arab culture".

Not surprisingly, the Pal-Arab death cult which teaches values consistent with the Hitler Youth program promotes such behavior..

Teaching Terror - How Hamas Radicalizes Palestinian Society - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

One study of Palestinian suicide bombers reveals the critical role played by the Hamas dawa - Hamas's social-welfare infrastructure of clinics, schools, mosques and charities - in pushing angry and frustrated Palestinians to the point of committing acts of terrorism.

Breeding hateful little islamo-bots is what Pal-Arabs do. I know of no other society that has such slogans as " you love life, we love death"

Its a grotesque sickness.

Almost as gross as shooting 10 yr old children in the back for throwing stones ;)

Terrorists come in all ages and as we are now seeing 10 year olds are beheading people, now that is sick and gross and we are allowing this to happen by being moralistic when it comes to the treatment of these young terrorists.

What a shame that the "Palestinian" Arab culture of hate teaches, nurtures and promotes such behavior.

Not surprisingly, the Pal-Arab death cult which teaches values consistent with the Hitler Youth program promotes such behavior..

Teaching Terror - How Hamas Radicalizes Palestinian Society - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

One study of Palestinian suicide bombers reveals the critical role played by the Hamas dawa - Hamas's social-welfare infrastructure of clinics, schools, mosques and charities - in pushing angry and frustrated Palestinians to the point of committing acts of terrorism.

Breeding hateful little islamo-bots is what Pal-Arabs do. I know of no other society that has such slogans as " you love life, we love death"

Almost as gross as shooting 10 yr old children in the back for throwing stones ;)

Not quite as gross as the social misfits, ie: Islamic terrorist Pal-Arabs who groom children for such behavior.

Being "groomed" to hate is hardly unique. Why do you think settler children stone Palestinians. Think about it.

Returning the compliment of course as the Palestinians have been stoning since the end of WW1, the Israeli's only started recently

It's only a capital offense when it's a Palestinian stone thrower.

Terrorists come in all ages and as we are now seeing 10 year olds are beheading people, now that is sick and gross and we are allowing this to happen by being moralistic when it comes to the treatment of these young terrorists.

That 10 yr old wasn't beheading anyone.

I haven't seen them shooting 10 yr old Jewish stone throwing young terrorists, have you?

I haven't seen them shooting 10 yr old Jewish stone throwing young terrorists, have you?

The boys were throwing rocks at a moving car. That is considered mortally dangerous.
These were not kids playing stick ball or skipping rope. Even kids can kill, or attempt to kill.
If parents don't teach their children to stay out of trouble, they will likely end up getting caught up in a crime and arrested or worse getting killed.
Terrorism and attacks on Israelis is serious there. Why does it matter if it was a car, a bike or a pedestrian? The boy attacked with a weapon. It is the same as if he used a gun or threw a bomb.
Parents and peers teach the children to attack from an early age. They should be teaching them not to engage in any violence as it is a crime.
If the rock had broken the wind shield and the car crashed killing the passengers it would have been murder.
What happened after the boy ran and the men tried to catch him is in question, but the boy committed a crime. He might have been trying to attack them again when he was shot.
The boy was killed in the committing of a crime, not for playing in the street.

Parent teach your children well. Violence against police, soldiers or citizens is a crime. Don't commit crimes! If you do your risk arrest or death. If parents tell their children to go play in the streets and get hit by a car the parents would be arrested. Parents that teach violence should be arrested.

In the US if children are out playing without supervision it is called free range and parents can be arrested. Maybe it is time palestinians take responsibility for what their children do.

The boys were throwing rocks at a moving car. That is considered mortally dangerous.
These were not kids playing stick ball or skipping rope. Even kids can kill, or attempt to kill.
If parents don't teach their children to stay out of trouble, they will likely end up getting caught up in a crime and arrested or worse getting killed.
Terrorism and attacks on Israelis is serious there. Why does it matter if it was a car, a bike or a pedestrian? The boy attacked with a weapon. It is the same as if he used a gun or threw a bomb.
Parents and peers teach the children to attack from an early age. They should be teaching them not to engage in any violence as it is a crime.
If the rock had broken the wind shield and the car crashed killing the passengers it would have been murder.
What happened after the boy ran and the men tried to catch him is in question, but the boy committed a crime. He might have been trying to attack them again when he was shot.

Parent teach your children well. Violence against police, soldiers or citizens is a crime. Don't commit crimes! If you do your risk arrest or death. If parents tell their children to go play in the streets and get hit by a car the parents would be arrested. Parents that teach violence should be arrested.

In the US if children are out playing without supervision it is called free range and parents can be arrested. Maybe it is time palestinians take responsibility for what their children do.

"Maybe it is time palestinians take responsibility for what their children do."

I think that we have to face some difficult realities and accept the fact that "Palestinian" parents actually do accept, condone and promote what their children do. If one spends a bit of time examining "Palestinian" media, their "Summer camps" modeled on the Hitler Youth movement and a society that immerses its youth in hate and the glory of self- destruction, you have a prescription for maladjusted social misfits.

There are plenty of Jewish stone throwers amongst the settlers. They don't get shot. As you point out - they cause considerable damage. Where do they learn it? From their parents? Community? So why do you constantly make excuses because that is what you are doing. You are justifying it (in regards to the Palestinians) and overlooking it in regards to Jewish stone throwers. The Palestinians get shot - the Jews do not.

Forum List

Back