Col Yisrael Shomer - Murderer

Not at all. Jewish kids don't throw stones at the IDF. They save it for Palestinians.

Throwing stones is not or should not be a capital offense. Of course, the point is - in reality, only the Palestinian gets the bullet.

Should not be a capital offense? Thank God my leaders don't share the same view. We lost lives to stone throwers, stone throwing equals murder in our book.

It's only a capital offense when it's a Palestinian stone thrower.

What a shame that the "Palestinian" Arab culture of hate teaches, nurtures and promotes such behavior.

Oddly, it doesn't seem confined to the "Palestinian Arab culture".

Not surprisingly, the Pal-Arab death cult which teaches values consistent with the Hitler Youth program promotes such behavior..

Teaching Terror - How Hamas Radicalizes Palestinian Society - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

One study of Palestinian suicide bombers reveals the critical role played by the Hamas dawa - Hamas's social-welfare infrastructure of clinics, schools, mosques and charities - in pushing angry and frustrated Palestinians to the point of committing acts of terrorism.

Breeding hateful little islamo-bots is what Pal-Arabs do. I know of no other society that has such slogans as " you love life, we love death"

Its a grotesque sickness.

Almost as gross as shooting 10 yr old children in the back for throwing stones ;)

Should not be a capital offense? Thank God my leaders don't share the same view. We lost lives to stone throwers, stone throwing equals murder in our book.

What a shame that the "Palestinian" Arab culture of hate teaches, nurtures and promotes such behavior.

Not surprisingly, the Pal-Arab death cult which teaches values consistent with the Hitler Youth program promotes such behavior..

Teaching Terror - How Hamas Radicalizes Palestinian Society - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

One study of Palestinian suicide bombers reveals the critical role played by the Hamas dawa - Hamas's social-welfare infrastructure of clinics, schools, mosques and charities - in pushing angry and frustrated Palestinians to the point of committing acts of terrorism.

Breeding hateful little islamo-bots is what Pal-Arabs do. I know of no other society that has such slogans as " you love life, we love death"

Almost as gross as shooting 10 yr old children in the back for throwing stones ;)

Not quite as gross as the social misfits, ie: Islamic terrorist Pal-Arabs who groom children for such behavior.

Not quite as gross as the social misfits, ie: Islamic terrorist Pal-Arabs who groom children for such behavior.

Being "groomed" to hate is hardly unique. Why do you think settler children stone Palestinians. Think about it.

Coyote, Hollie, et al,

I wonder if this issue is really understood. In 2013, this was a big issue; but has since died down.

(REFERENCES)

To Shape Young Palestinians, Hamas Creates Its Own Textbooks.
www.nytimes.com/2013/11/04/world/middleeast/to-shape-young...Nov 04, 2013 ·
To Shape Young Palestinians, Hamas Creates Its Own Textbooks. ...
"GAZA CITY — When a class of Palestinian ninth graders in Gaza recently discussed the deadly 1929 riots over access to the Western Wall in Jerusalem, it was guided by a new textbook, introduced this fall by the Islamist Hamas movement."
SOURCE: New York Times By FARES AKRAM and JODI RUDOREN NOV. 3, 2013

Hamas' School Curriculum Militant, Palestinian Authority Peeved on Communication...
Hamas School Curriculum Militant Palestinian Authority Peeved on Communication
The Palestinian Authority Education Ministry has criticized Hamas’ new school curriculum, with the Authority’s officials say Hamas is deepening the years-long political divide between Israel by introducing new militaristic textbooks to middle schools under its control in the Gaza Strip. Paradoxically, the Palestinian Authority seems to take little issue with the concepts and language in the curriculum — including Jihad and armed resistance — and more with the bureaucracy of the curriculum’s development and implementation.
SOURCE: Education News

(COMMENT)

In November of 2013, The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) introduced a substitute Textbook that emphasized what they believe are the important concepts they want the children growing up understanding.

The new HAMAS approved textbooks avoids certain topics like the Oslo Peace Accords. It suggests the the Torah and Talmud are fabricated stories. HAMAS suggests that the Jewish People and the Zionist are two different people; and that the Jewish people were destroyed in ancient times; while Zionists are racist invaders which are attempting to drive out all Arab out of the land from the Mediterranean Sea to the Iraq Border. And that the State of Israel does not exist.

Even in the US, there is a substantial segment of communities across the nation that believe local communities should be able to decide what to teach and what is important. The fact that there are --- national standards and additional state standards --- is evidence that the Federal Government does not have the trust and confidence in the state; and that the state does not have trust and confidence in the people to determine the proper curriculum. This is NOT a subject unique to the Palestinian State.

What is driving this effort on the side of HAMAS is the pledge under Article 15 of the Islamic Resistance Movement Covenant.

It is necessary that scientists, educators and teachers, information and media people, as well as the educated masses, especially the youth and sheikhs of the Islamic movements, should take part in the operation of awakening (the masses). It is important that basic changes be made in the school curriculum, to cleanse it of the traces of ideological invasion that affected it as a result of the orientalists and missionaries who infiltrated the region following the defeat of the Crusaders at the hands of Salah el-Din (Saladin).

While I believe that it is probably unhealthy for HAMAS to rewrite history this soon, and that HAMAS should not use school curriculum to transmit hostile Arab notions; I believe that it is their right to damage their children in any way they wish. This is what sovereignty is all about. Eventually, the speed of communications will be so rapid and so voluminous that these children will eventually learn the truth of the matter and come to their own conclusion. Hopefully, the revelation of the truth will change the confidence they hold in the leadership of HAMAS.

Most Respectfully,
R

Ever tried throwing stone on a US cop?

Why is it when a Palestinian throws stones he gets the death penalty but his Jewish counterpart does not?

Anyone who dares to raise a stone on an IDF soldier deserves a bullet. Even more if said someone was Jewish.

Hope I cleared that point.

Not at all. Jewish kids don't throw stones at the IDF. They save it for Palestinians.

Throwing stones is not or should not be a capital offense. Of course, the point is - in reality, only the Palestinian gets the bullet.

Not so. Of the tens of thousands of Palestinian stone throwing incidents only a handful have resulted in the death of the perp while nearly as many innocent Israeli vics have been killed. That doesn't seem to bother you much.

Anyone who dares to raise a stone on an IDF soldier deserves a bullet. Even more if said someone was Jewish.

Indeed:

Mod Edit - graphic images removed, please just post a link with a note warning of graphic or morbid imagery.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know all this for a fact?

They don't run away?

Why is it that it's the death penalty for Palestinian stone throwers and a slap on the wrist for Jewish stone throwers? Some justice system isn't it?

Why is it when a Palestinian throws stones he gets the death penalty but his Jewish counterpart does not?

Don't know Lipush.. What I read this morning seems to indicate that the most likely cause for an Israeli to throw stones is to "punish" Shabbat breakers. Folks who are driving thru Orthodox areas on the Sabbath. Is this TRUE?
Should THAT be a Capital Offense as well??

Seems like this religiously proscribed punishment interferes with any sense of civil law and order. MAYBE on both sides if what I read is true.. Maybe a Shabbat breaker deserves a broken windshield. First time I've been aware of this. I've got to more careful what I do on Shabbat in Israel next time I visit???? Can you mark up a map for me so I can avoid getting stoned? And does stone-throwing on the Sabbath get a "health and recreation" exemption for the observant ones??? (I'd add a smilie face here -- but I'm not sure I've gotten the right info here and it's not really a funny topic).

Last edited:
[

Is this another Paliwood film?

{In every war triggered by Palestinian terrorist violence, the loyal Arab media—and by that, I mean the bulk of the MSM—work very carefully with their Hamas media liaisons to crank out some of the most poorly faked propaganda photos and misleading captions imaginable.

Paliwood begins again Bob Owens

I'm skeptical that the boy was shot at all.

Don't know Lipush.. What I read this morning seems to indicate that the most likely cause for an Israeli to throw stones is to "punish" Shabbat breakers. Folks who are driving thru Orthodox areas on the Sabbath. Is this TRUE?

Seems like this religiously proscribed punishment interferes with any sense of civil law and order. MAYBE on both sides if what I read is true.. Maybe a Shabbat breaker deserves a broken windshield. First time I've been aware of this. I've got to more careful what I do on Shabbat in Israel next time I visit???? Can you mark up a map for me so I can avoid getting stoned? And does stone-throwing on the Sabbath get a "health and recreation" exemption for the observant ones??? (I'd add a smilie face here -- but I'm not sure I've gotten the right info here and it's not really a funny topic).

In the past, stone-throwing by the ultra-Orthodox at secular drivers was very prevalent. Is that still going on? I had forgotten about that.

When did this happen? Where was it reported on? There's no evidence in that video.
Has there been an investigation? Was the shot fired from INSIDE the armored vehicle?

I have no idea why y'all can fight over this without even the most basic information. OBVIOUSLY, there was a concerted attack on that vehicle from what I could see. But we don't go to war over grainy videos.. We have investigations and evidence discovery before we get all outraged..
You should NOT be a MODERATER...............

Well this has gotten ugly... I should not Moderate because I ASK questions that no one seems to be able to answer? You just here for the rumble Liq? Is this what topic discussion is about?
Nope,the problem is a lot of people lie on here,they never do "due diligence" and moreover distort obvious truths......there is nothing Ugly about you asking questions other than you are standing on the outside in this instance........in this usual volatile thread where neither side can be pacified by your utterances above.

I may have been far to hasty in saying you should not be a Mod,and for that I apologise............I don't think I rumble as such..I just put the Boot in now and then,when I have to read a lot of Bull----But I think you know me well enough of me by now.........steve,again my apologies flacaltenn "Methinks you are one of the Good Guys on here.

Indeed:

Horrible,thank God I live in Australia

That what happens when you watch too much TV. I heard of a handful of cases when Shabbat "breakers" got stoned, so no, I won't look much into it. And yes, I'd shoot them if I had to, as well.

If they ran away from the police/IDF when told to stand still they would be shot.

Don't you find the support and defence of Palestinian terrorism, violence and murder to be unjust when team Palestine complains about return fire to such actions

Where is the balanced in your post, or is it just a case of the Jews did it and that is all I am interested in.

[

Is this another Paliwood film?

{In every war triggered by Palestinian terrorist violence, the loyal Arab media—and by that, I mean the bulk of the MSM—work very carefully with their Hamas media liaisons to crank out some of the most poorly faked propaganda photos and misleading captions imaginable.

Paliwood begins again Bob Owens

I'm skeptical that the boy was shot at all.

Advertisement
West Bank 11-Year-Old Boy Bled to Death by Israeli Army Attempts to Rescue Prevented by Live Fire Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
Israeli troops kill Palestinian boy during West Bank clash relative Reuters

What do you call the Israeli version of Paliwood? Col Yisrael Shomer - Murderer Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If they ran away from the police/IDF when told to stand still they would be shot.

Don't you find the support and defence of Palestinian terrorism, violence and murder to be unjust when team Palestine complains about return fire to such actions

Kids will run from police often. Do they usually get shot in the back? Or is it just Palestinians.

Your last sentence is nothing more than a transparent attempt to deflect. This is a 10-11 yr old kid we're talking about.

Where is the balanced in your post, or is it just a case of the Jews did it and that is all I am interested in.

Excuse me? What do you mean "balanced"? Get back to me when you present a "balanced" viewpoint, or better yet find a way to justify shooting a fleeing 10 yr old in the back.

Kids will run from police often. Do they usually get shot in the back? Or is it just Palestinians.

Your last sentence is nothing more than a transparent attempt to deflect. This is a 10-11 yr old kid we're talking about.
A 10 or 11 year old kid is at the perfect age to be sent to the Hamas Hitler Youth Camp. There, they can be instructed in the ways of Islamic terrorism appropriate for their age.

A 10 or 11 year old kid is at the perfect age to be sent to the Hamas Hitler Youth Camp. There, they can be instructed in the ways of Islamic terrorism appropriate for their age.

I just checked and found out that this incident is a year old. It's sad that Indofred has to scour the Internet looking for ways to discredit Israel. If 1,000 Arabs are killed by other Arabs the same week that he posted this thread, it makes no difference to him. He even has started threads recently saying Israel should be destroyed and/or burned with acid. Having researched this particular case, it appears that this soldier was in the wrong. In general though, rocks could be deadly weapons. Stoning can kill.

Excuse me? What do you mean "balanced"? Get back to me when you present a "balanced" viewpoint, or better yet find a way to justify shooting a fleeing 10 yr old in the back.
Odd that a goofy convert would use the "balanced" admonition. Moslems are the most ruthless and most frequent killers of other Moslems yet your phony and contrived wailing has a peculiar focus directed at the Jooooooooos. How fortunate for you that the Pals make such convenient excuses for IJH (Irrational Jew Hatred). That's not at all uncommon for goofy converts - to take up the "I suddenly give a rat's ass about the Pal's".

Such phony baloney.

Forum List

Back