The video that proves Amnesty International is lying about Israel

with almost 200 national egos involved, you expected fair and impartial?

1 minute or 5,it's all pretty Alarming and Shocking Destruction.......so you say Israel give warnings....what if someone was ill or infirm living in these units,5 minutes is Fcuk All time to get out of such a building or children playing in the streets IS IT...........BUT THAT'S THE ISRAELI WAY,Had the Palestinians done this.......All I'd hear and see is Crocodile Tears........What a pack of Hypocrites you Zionist Trash are...................you show one incident but there were 29,000 such bombs and rockets showered on Palestine at this time..........What Retarded Sicko's and Hypocrites YOU PRICKS ARE.

1 minute or 5,it's all pretty Alarming and Shocking Destruction.......so you say Israel give warnings....what if someone was ill or infirm living in these units,5 minutes is Fcuk All time to get out of such a building or children playing in the streets IS IT...........BUT THAT'S THE ISRAELI WAY,Had the Palestinians done this.......All I'd hear and see is Crocodile Tears........What a pack of Hypocrites you Zionist Trash are...................you show one incident but there were 29,000 such bombs and rockets showered on Palestine at this time..........What Retarded Sicko's and Hypocrites YOU PRICKS ARE.

Something doesnt work here, Israel also sent loads of leaflets, gave personal phone calls (imagine calling the whole block), alerted all residents of the area to evacuate MANY times LONG time ago, had a lighter alarm BEFORE the actual shelling, and still many innocent died, many remained in northern Gaza for some reason for the whole 50 days, if that's not enough I might be mistaken here, perhaps a smartphone app could've succeed or perhaps it's because of something else;
Caught Hamas Reports Terrorist s Death as a Civilian CasualtyIDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense Forces
In Gaza Hamas fighters are among civilians. There is nowhere else for them to go World news The Guardian

What do you think?

Looks like Mahmoud from down under aka liq is upset that his beloved terrorist HQ was leveled.

Then it is up to hamas to make sure they are out of harms way isn't it. And here you go again with your out of contest and racist use of the term Zionist because you believe it gets you of the racism hook

YOU FAIL AS WE SEE THROUGH YOUR RACISM

Excellent video, although it proves nothing other than the film was doctored by someone. What it does show very clearly, however, is the deadly precision accuracy of Zionist Israeli weaponry. Very impressive.

It begs the question though, if the Zionist IDF can do that; demolish a building while leaving surrounding buildings intact, what is the justification for this;

screenshot-from-2014-08-06-124134.png

o-GAZA-facebook.jpg

The other thing I find curious, why blow up a building after warning the people inside if your objective is not kill them? Wouldn't the "terrorists" be the first ones out of the door?

Excellent video, although it proves nothing other than the film was doctored by someone. What it does show very clearly, however, is the deadly precision accuracy of Zionist Israeli weaponry. Very impressive.

It begs the question though, if the Zionist IDF can do that; demolish a building while leaving surrounding buildings intact, what is the justification for this;

screenshot-from-2014-08-06-124134.png

o-GAZA-facebook.jpg

The other thing I find curious, why blow up a building after warning the people inside if your objective is not kill them? Wouldn't the "terrorists" be the first ones out of the door?

Firstly the means of eliminating the illegal rocket launchers depends on the numbers and where they are, so sometimes it is easier to take out a whole block with one missile than to fire 20 or 30 missiles at individual targets grouped in the same area.

The terrorists believed that they where safe from attack because they had human shields, now they know better

Forum List

Back