Col Yisrael Shomer - Murderer

I

Indofred

This bastard of an excuse for a solder claimed the boy he shot in the back, Mohammad Kosba, was an immediate danger to his life, so the killing was self defence.
We see from this video, the child simply threw one stone and ran away, only to be murdered by this bastard.

I await the excuses, insults and all the rest of the usual rubbish, but none of the parade of idiots will be able to justify this killing.

The shooting of Mohammad Kosba by the commander of the Binyamin Brigade B Tselem - YouTube

This bastard of an excuse for a solder claimed the boy he shot in the back, Mohammad Kosba, was an immediate danger to his life, so the killing was self defence.
We see from this video, the child simply threw one stone and ran away, only to be murdered by this bastard.

I await the excuses, insults and all the rest of the usual rubbish, but none of the parade of idiots will be able to justify this killing.

The shooting of Mohammad Kosba by the commander of the Binyamin Brigade B Tselem - YouTube
Israeli Vermin Scum

Terrorism is dealt with by force, don't like it then stop the terrorism

Israeli Vermin Scum

Not the Israeli's that have it as their command from god to "KILL THE UNBELIEVERS" or in their charter to "KILL THE JEWS" Making the Palestinians the VERMIN SCUM

An unarmed child throwing a stone is defined as a terrorist?
You lot are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses.

An unarmed child throwing a stone is defined as a terrorist?
You lot are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses.

I believe in those nations that have armed police they can shoot at anyone throwing rocks as it is a capital offence. In the UK the courts take a dim view of this and give long custodial sentences. It is only backwards nations and the people that live in them that see rock throwing as harmless and not a terrorist action

It is only backwards nations and the people that live in them that see rock throwing as harmless and not a terrorist action

He threw a stone at a vehicle that was probably bullet proof, and would have done more than that scratch any normal car.
You're claiming that's worth a death sentence.
Your depravity is astounding.

It is only backwards nations and the people that live in them that see rock throwing as harmless and not a terrorist action

He threw a stone at a vehicle that was probably bullet proof, and would have done more than that scratch any normal car.
You're claiming that's worth a death sentence.
Your depravity is astounding.

Jews exist all over the world and you claim they should be wiped out because they are better than you and work harder. So who is depraved now ?

Any attack with a weapon that can kill deserves the death sentence unless it is done in self defence. What was the soldier doing that the youth had to defend against ?

Any attack with a weapon that can kill deserves the death sentence

A stone tossed at a man in a slow moving car can kill - get fucked, idiot.
However, the death sentence bit is fine - so kill the fucking coward bastard Israel murderer.

However, the death sentence bit is fine - so kill the fucking coward bastard Israel murderer.

Why he was responding to an armed attack, and how many raped girls have been stoned to death under Islamic law. So you see the stone thrown can kill and as such the thrower had the intent to kill. So he was shot as a terrorist, or if you prefer a soldier of allah, which is what happens in war.

Why he was responding to an armed attack, and how many raped girls have been stoned to death under Islamic law. So you see the stone thrown can kill and as such the thrower had the intent to kill. So he was shot as a terrorist, or if you prefer a soldier of allah, which is what happens in war.
you're sick.

What a fucking moronic post.

you're sick.

If it was a Jew that was throwing the stones you would be demanding he be shot, so why all bolshie when it is an arab muslim

What a fucking moronic post.

Why because it shows that stones can kill and that the Israeli soldier did the right thing is shooting the terrorist POS

you're sick.

If it was a Jew that was throwing the stones you would be demanding he be shot, so why all bolshie when it is an arab muslim
fuck you. i'm not a goddamn monster like yourself. i don't cheer when kids are shot

you're sick.

fuck you. i'm not a goddamn monster like yourself. i don't cheer when kids are shot

Unless they are Jewish kids because to you they are not members of the human race.

you're sick.

Unless they are Jewish kids because to you they are not members of the human race.
again ,fuck you you goddamn monster. you cheer the murder of kids, i never do and never will - no matter who they are

you're sick.

again ,fuck you you goddamn monster. you cheer the murder of kids, i never do and never will - no matter who they are

Unless they are Jewish kids because to you they are not members of the human race. As you show every time you post

Forum List

Back