Cohen distances himself from Tom Arnold, says they did not discuss Trump

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Just as I thought: Tom Arnold is a big fat leftwing liar. Aren't they all? Now all the forum morons who fell for Arnold's claim have shown how truly gullible they are.

President Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen on Friday distanced himself from Tom Arnold after the actor claimed that the pair would be spending the weekend "hanging out."

Cohen wrote in a tweet that while he appreciated Arnold's "kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend," the pair had what he characterized as "a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie."

"Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS," Cohen wrote, adding "done" and "ridiculous."

Cohen sent the tweet moments after Arnold gave a bizarre interview to CNN where he refused to answer specific questions about the longtime Trump attorney, instead sitting silently for several seconds.

“I’m spending the weekend hanging out with Michael Cohen and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold told CNN’s Poppy Harlow.

"So, you’ve treated—you’ve disrespected him and his family and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold continued, appearing to be addressing Trump while looking directly into the camera.

Just as I thought. Tom Arnold is a big fat leftwing liar. Aren't they all? Now all those morons in this forum who fell for this moron's claim have show how truly gullible they are.

President Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen on Friday distanced himself from Tom Arnold after the actor claimed that the pair would be spending the weekend "hanging out."

Cohen wrote in a tweet that while he appreciated Arnold's "kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend," the pair had what he characterized as "a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie."

"Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS," Cohen wrote, adding "done" and "ridiculous."

Cohen sent the tweet moments after Arnold gave a bizarre interview to CNN where he refused to answer specific questions about the longtime Trump attorney, instead sitting silently for several seconds.

“I’m spending the weekend hanging out with Michael Cohen and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold told CNN’s Poppy Harlow.

"So, you’ve treated—you’ve disrespected him and his family and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold continued, appearing to be addressing Trump while looking directly into the camera.

Oops... a other lie busted.

These guys can't even lie competently.

Arnold actually said they had run into each other 6 times. Arnold also had a picture with Felix Sater. So someone is lying. We can't take anyone's word at this point and can only sit and wait.

Arnold actually said they had run into each other 6 times. Arnold also had a picture with Felix Sater. So someone is lying. We can't take anyone's word at this point and can only sit and wait.

Why would anyone take Arnold's word for anything? He's a proven buffoon.

Just as I thought: Tom Arnold is a big fat leftwing liar. Aren't they all? Now all the forum morons who fell for Arnold's claim have shown how truly gullible they are.

You mean Mr. Roseanne?

LOL

You mean Mr. Roseanne?

LOL

I'm not the one defending Arnold. He's a buffoon.

Yet Trump is in serious trouble and his cult goes to this shit thread? who really gives two shits? Is Hannity on this yet?

for the same reasons they take anything Roseanne says as credible?
She's far more credible than Hillary.

No, that's the guy they were talking about.

76093e5c8789ace87743fdaba7714cbbb17a3ce50720baa46c2c0e6596e80221.png

Just as I thought. Tom Arnold is a big fat leftwing liar. Aren't they all? Now all those morons in this forum who fell for this moron's claim have show how truly gullible they are.

Oops... a other lie busted.

These guys can't even lie competently.
You have to give them credit the don't give up.

You're an idiot. If anyone deserved to go on ignore, it's you, but I never put anyone on ignore, no matter how stupid and dishonest they are.

You're an idiot. If anyone deserved to go on ignore, it's you, but I never put anyone on ignore, no matter how stupid and dishonest they are.

Thats just not very nice.

Forum List

Back