Cohen distances himself from Tom Arnold, says they did not discuss Trump

Arnold actually said they had run into each other 6 times. Arnold also had a picture with Felix Sater. So someone is lying. We can't take anyone's word at this point and can only sit and wait.

Why would anyone take Arnold's word for anything? He's a proven buffoon.
for the same reasons they take anything Roseanne says as credible?
She's far more credible than Hillary.

And just as unemployed.
She's a multi-multi millionaire.

Last edited:
Tom Arnold had said already a LONG time ago he had a tape given to him as a "wrap" gift from the crew of Celebrity Apprentice, that showed Trump making very sexist and racist comments, but couldn't release it publicly because of the copyright laws on it, and the fact that Trump has an agreement with the company on his approval for stuff to be released. He's one of the executive producers of the show.
Yeah, right. And we should believe that because?

You don't have to believe it but you should keep your trap shut until you know the full story.
Oh, you mean the way you snowflakes keep your trap shut about the Mueller witch hunt?

Why don't you keep your trap shut to keep from revealing the fact that you're an astounding hypocrite?

See ya monday, dope.

Clinton, honest?

iu
{ As for her statements on issues, Politifact, a Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking organization, gives Clinton the best truth-telling record of any of the 2016 presidential candidates. She beats Sanders and Kasich and crushes Cruz and Trump, who has the biggest “pants on fire” rating and has told whoppers about basic economics that are embarrassing for anyone aiming to be president. (He falsely claimed GDP has dropped the last two quarters and claimed the national unemployment rate was as high as 35%). }

Hillary Clinton's file
Fact check sites are fake news. They are leftwing propaganda organs. The bripat9643 factcheck organization says Hillary lies 100% of the time. How are the sites you refer to any more credible than mine?
remember to never ever take this troll seriously

That's right, run away with your tail between your legs.

Arnold actually said they had run into each other 6 times. Arnold also had a picture with Felix Sater. So someone is lying. We can't take anyone's word at this point and can only sit and wait.

And just as unemployed.
He's a multi-multi millionaire.

And? :dunno:

And just as unemployed.

He who? Cohen has said he is broke from attorney fees. Hell he had to mortgage his in-laws home just to pay Stormy Daniels. That's not exactly what a multi multi millionaire does.

And just as unemployed.

He who? Cohen has said he is broke from attorney fees. Hell he had to mortgage his in-laws home just to pay Stormy Daniels. That's not exactly what a multi multi millionaire does.
We're talking about Roseanne, moron.

Just as I thought: Tom Arnold is a big fat leftwing liar. Aren't they all? Now all the forum morons who fell for Arnold's claim have shown how truly gullible they are.

President Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen on Friday distanced himself from Tom Arnold after the actor claimed that the pair would be spending the weekend "hanging out."

Cohen wrote in a tweet that while he appreciated Arnold's "kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend," the pair had what he characterized as "a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie."

"Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS," Cohen wrote, adding "done" and "ridiculous."

Cohen sent the tweet moments after Arnold gave a bizarre interview to CNN where he refused to answer specific questions about the longtime Trump attorney, instead sitting silently for several seconds.

“I’m spending the weekend hanging out with Michael Cohen and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold told CNN’s Poppy Harlow.

"So, you’ve treated—you’ve disrespected him and his family and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold continued, appearing to be addressing Trump while looking directly into the camera.
So, let me make sure I understand you, here...your entire point rests on the honesty of one Michael Cohen?

Uh...okay!
Your's rests on the honesty of a well known buffoon. if Michael Cohen was cooperating with Arnold to bring down Trump, he'd be willing to say so. Why would he lie about something like that? On the other hand, a publicity seeking has-been like Arnold has every reason to lie. Look at all the free press he's gotten out of it.

The only people who believed Arnold are terminally gullible and stupid.

And just as unemployed.

She doesn't need a job, moron.

There is a lot of irony in that statement. You said: "He's a multi-multi millionaire." Now you are saying: "We're talking about Roseanne, moron."

Let me see if you can figure out the issue.

Just as I thought: Tom Arnold is a big fat leftwing liar. Aren't they all? Now all the forum morons who fell for Arnold's claim have shown how truly gullible they are.

President Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen on Friday distanced himself from Tom Arnold after the actor claimed that the pair would be spending the weekend "hanging out."

Cohen wrote in a tweet that while he appreciated Arnold's "kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend," the pair had what he characterized as "a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie."

"Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS," Cohen wrote, adding "done" and "ridiculous."

Cohen sent the tweet moments after Arnold gave a bizarre interview to CNN where he refused to answer specific questions about the longtime Trump attorney, instead sitting silently for several seconds.

“I’m spending the weekend hanging out with Michael Cohen and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold told CNN’s Poppy Harlow.

"So, you’ve treated—you’ve disrespected him and his family and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold continued, appearing to be addressing Trump while looking directly into the camera.

Fuuuck! Starkey was convinced that "we Got him this time!" part 1,253,680

Why would he lie about something like that?
Because he wants Trump to pay his legal bills and possibly pardon him. Duh, man. A lobotomized ferret could have puzzled that out.

And I am not saying anything Arnold said is fact
How would that get Trump to pay his legal bills? Trump is probably going to do that anyways. Cohen's legal bills are small potatoes to Trump.

And just as unemployed.

There is a lot of irony in that statement. You said: "He's a multi-multi millionaire." Now you are saying: "We're talking about Roseanne, moron."

That was a typo, moron.

How would that get Trump to pay his legal bills?
Avoiding any perception that he has turned on Trump, publicly or privately, might be part of that strategy. You don't agree? I think you do.

While his legal bills may be small to Trump, they are not small to Cohen. And Trump has thus far only paid a portion of them.

And just as unemployed.

That was a typo, moron.

You are a living typo. Worst yet is you blame others for your own stupidity.

We'll sit and wait.

I imagine Cohen has come to the realization that he hates not being rich almost as much as he hates being incarcerated. So, surely, he would prefer to keep some more of his money before being pardoned.

How would that get Trump to pay his legal bills?
Avoiding any perception that he has turned on Trump, publicly or privately, might be part of that strategy. You don't agree? I think you do.

While his legal bills may be small to Trump, they are not small to Cohen. And Trump has thus far only paid a portion of them.

Yes, avoiding any perception that he has turned on Trump is good strategy. If he does turn on Trump, there's no way he will pay Cohen's legal bills. So your theory is pure bunk.

Forum List

Back