Coehen ordered to dislose client list tommorow!

Realist

Apr 13, 2018
Cohen ordered to disclose client list by Monday
0a03103e-041f-4030-b0b7-61a2e3df38f0.png

Mod Note -- USMB Posting Guidelines require that the Original Poster (OP) provide a brief personal note on why this topic is important or other personal guidelines on the scope of the discussion. We do this to thwart robo-spammers and to give Moderation an idea of the topic without clicking thru links or watching long vids and stuff. Please remember in the future. Realist

Last edited by a moderator:
"Trump's 2020 campaign also shelled out about 22 percent of it's total spending so far this year on legal consulting"

Michael Cohen is a mobster attorney; as sleazy as they get. Be scared

Last edited:
welp, no matter how much my monday might suck, at least i know Coneheads will suck worse......:2cents:~S~

I just watched a couple of the Focker reruns.

Ben looks just like Cohen in that skit. I love him and DeNiro is funny as heck.

Wow, will the crazy angry left stop at nothing? This is gestapo tactics. Has anyone ever heard of a lawyer being forced to divulge the name of his clients?

Wow, will the crazy angry left stop at nothing? This is gestapo tactics. Has anyone ever heard of a lawyer being forced to divulge the name of his clients?

Sounds like a reasonable legal order. Attorney/client privilege requires a client to support the claim.

They Storked the FLAMES of WN, Racism. The DOPer Voters elected the Orange Whitey Douche.
Without this DOPer 27-35%, there is no winning elections to control the federal Gobmint.
But as they protect the Orange Bone Spur Douche. They're losing the OLD GOP who had to go
along with this BS. I'm sure the IND. is lost, and at least 25% of that old better GOP voters.
Saving the worst DOPers means losing the better in the GOP whole.

hat list will be a public record, Wood said, because the identities of an attorney’s clients are not subject to attorney-client privilege unless the mere name itself would reveal the kind of advice sought or given.

Wood’s order raises the possibility of further embarrassing disclosures involving Cohen, who is already at the center of a legal dispute involving adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, who is suing the president to void a nondisclosure agreement negotiated by Cohen concerning a sexual encounter Daniels says she had with Trump in 2006.

The names aren't privileged but imo it's still wrong. I don't recall seeing a lawyer forced to name all his clients. Of course the GUMMIT isn't asking for the disclosure. But Cohen can't claim something is privileged without disclosing the client, but it could be done without publicity.

Forum List

Back