Coehen ordered to dislose client list tommorow!

upload_2018-4-15_17-8-4.png

I wonder if he will be arrested (Cohen) on Monday after he lies in court?
It would seem that he will be sworn in sitting in the box for some time.
As the Judge feels the scumbag is lying already.The Feds have had time to provide
the information beforehand. As he had a chance last week to answer these questions

Btw: Can you claim the 5th on answering the question if these are your clients, or not?

hat list will be a public record, Wood said, because the identities of an attorney’s clients are not subject to attorney-client privilege unless the mere name itself would reveal the kind of advice sought or given.

Wood’s order raises the possibility of further embarrassing disclosures involving Cohen, who is already at the center of a legal dispute involving adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, who is suing the president to void a nondisclosure agreement negotiated by Cohen concerning a sexual encounter Daniels says she had with Trump in 2006.

The names aren't privileged but imo it's still wrong. I don't recall seeing a lawyer forced to name all his clients. Of course the GUMMIT isn't asking for the disclosure. But Cohen can't claim something is privileged without disclosing the client, but it could be done without publicity.

If Cohen had appeared in Court Friday instead of doing that show in public the Judge would not be irritated.

Any Lawyer worth his salt would have brains enough to know that!

Matter of fact any person with brains would know.

hat list will be a public record, Wood said, because the identities of an attorney’s clients are not subject to attorney-client privilege unless the mere name itself would reveal the kind of advice sought or given.

Wood’s order raises the possibility of further embarrassing disclosures involving Cohen, who is already at the center of a legal dispute involving adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, who is suing the president to void a nondisclosure agreement negotiated by Cohen concerning a sexual encounter Daniels says she had with Trump in 2006.

The names aren't privileged but imo it's still wrong. I don't recall seeing a lawyer forced to name all his clients. Of course the GUMMIT isn't asking for the disclosure. But Cohen can't claim something is privileged without disclosing the client, but it could be done without publicity.

If Cohen had appeared in Court Friday instead of doing that show in public the Judge would not be irritated.

Any Lawyer worth his salt would have brains enough to know that!

Matter of fact any person with brains would know.

If like in the Stormy's NDA case. IF, This scumbag used the same Names for the Douche and aka's like DD with different shell companies making payments.
A whole lot of people can Blackmail the Great Douche NOW and still expose it orange ASS. IMO.

btw: I feel a new WAVE Cumin out!

They call it Stormy Monday
But Tuesday's just as bad
They call it Stormy Monday
But Tuesday's just as bad
Lord, and Wednesday's worse
And Thursday's all so sad
The raid came last Friday
Subpoena’s came my way
Yes they raided me last Friday
Saturday they want me to stay
Sunday I go to church, yeah
Gonna pee my pants and pray
Lord have mercy
Lord have mercy on me
Lord have mercy
Lord please pardon me
Though Trumps trying to tweet an alibi
Won't he do me like Libby

with apologies to T bone Walker
~S~

LOL.. Rich people paying LAWYER and others to commit REAL crimes as their Counsels.

bharara461216691.jpg

Bharara: Trump doesn’t understand attorney-client privilege
Bharara, who made the remarks during an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union,” vouched for the expertise and judgment of the federal prosecutors in the office who oversaw the raid of Cohen’s office last week.

He argued that Cohen’s services for Trump went well beyond the providing of legal advice that would be covered by attorney-client privilege.

“Michael Cohen, from everything you’ve seen in that brief, is barely a lawyer,” Bharara said of the legal brief to a judge requesting authority for the raid.

So now Attorneys have no Constitutional Rights?

Not even Attorney Client Privilege or being able to Plead The 5th?

What is Mueller going to do?

Waterboard him?

What Crime Troll?

What crime did Mueller cite that allowed Cohen’s Office to be raided?

You make no sense. On IGNORE.

Wow, will the crazy angry left stop at nothing? This is gestapo tactics. Has anyone ever heard of a lawyer being forced to divulge the name of his clients?

Only those attorney's who have abetted in their clients crimes! All will be revealed tomorrow after Cohen is arrested!

Opinion | Trump claims ‘attorney-client privilege is dead.’ Here’s why he’s wrong.View attachment 188213

Lawyer/Client privilege is now officially dead.

Along with the U.S. Constitution Obama and his companion Soros minions murdered.

Time for all lawyers to get off their asses and find honest work - government "service" does not qualify (fails the "honesty" test).

Wow, will the crazy angry left stop at nothing? This is gestapo tactics. Has anyone ever heard of a lawyer being forced to divulge the name of his clients?
No. Not only that, but I've never heard of any lawyer being told to prove the relationship.

This might be because it is part of the prosecution's case that Cohen has NO clients at all. Not even Trump. Jay Sekulow has been Trump's attorney for years. Therefore, nothing seized is protected by attorney client privilege.

They should Appeal to a higher court..........immediately....and demand an immediate suspension of lower court order.............

Why should their Client List be made public.................Are the clients guilty of something.............or is this to get the MSM to go on a witch hunt after Clients that may have absolutely NOTHING to do with this at all.

Take it all the way to the Supremes.................Legal Actions and making it take a while works both ways.

So now Attorneys have no Constitutional Rights?

Not even Attorney Client Privilege or being able to Plead The 5th?

What is Mueller going to do?

Waterboard him?

Did I say he could not plead the 5th on answering if the Great Douche is really a client?
Why would he need to? This scumbag is the Great Douche paid criminal. Seems the feds
feel he has done some illegal thangs for the Great Douche. That's not being a Lawyer.
If you commit illegal transactions for your clients, these are not Privilege Information, it's just plain criminal!

I'm interested. This Scumbag has been telling us he is the Great Douche Lawyer.
Never sworn in. These guys made this issue on national Tee Vee. Everyone in the DA'a office knows the Mob Douche connected types. So, Cohen just spews and sighing paper trails of doc's making deals for a DD and other aka's?

If this Scumbag tells yes, the Great Douche is screwed. As all the DD Doc's signed/done by Cohen and in ALL aka names used
to hide the Great Douche can be tied to the Great Douche now. Where the Douche is say he did not know of deals. Which are crimes for each
says NDA!

If he tells us no, this scum is screwed. Going to state prison by way of state frauds committed etc.

Btw, I'm waiting to see and read some of these agreements.
Between the Scunbag and the Douche!

Sample Engagement Letters and Fee Agreements
What is an engagement letter? It’s a document directed to the client, signed by both lawyer and client, reduced to writing, setting forth the exact duties of the law firm, the lawyer, and the client. The agreement identifies what the lawyer will—and won’t—do for the client. Generally created after the initial conference with the client, during which a tentative agreement has been reached, the engagement letter identifies the nature of the problem (e.g., a criminal case or personal injury matter), names the expected adverse parties, and may set forth the date of the incident to serve as a trigger for statutes of limitation. Setting the parameters of the attorney-client relationship, it can define when it begins and when it ends, what happens during the process, and even how materials received by the law firm will be stored and destroyed. ( Along with agreed fee schedule)

Last edited:
So this whole legal debate here is about some nonsense of peeing women on Trump. LOL

My legal opinion is pee..............only on social media...........

Liberal Federal Judge in New York...............OMFG.........

Does justice mean disclosing people that have nothing to do with it to the world .........and a media feeding frenzy.

I think not.

Appeal it to the Supremes..............that should be the path..........

Wow that is how they also did it in Germany in the 1930's
The Democrats are dangerous crackpot fanatics.

Cohen ordered to disclose client list by Monday
View attachment 188203

Mod Note -- USMB Posting Guidelines require that the Original Poster (OP) provide a brief personal note on why this topic is important or other personal guidelines on the scope of the discussion. We do this to thwart robo-spammers and to give Moderation an idea of the topic without clicking thru links or watching long vids and stuff. Please remember in the future. Realist
He's so totally screwed. A client list of one, and not really doing anything that could be covered by privilege.

Cohen has told at least one witness that he has only [one] client — President Trump,” the lawyers wrote in court documents, challenging Cohen’s claims that records seized in raids on his home and office Monday should be protected by attorney-client privilege.

And he’s barely doing any “legal work” for Trump, either, they claim.[/quite]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/04/13/feds-michael-cohen-is-barely-even-a-lawyer/amp/

Congratulations Democrats, you are now just like a third world junta
This how the Left Wingers do it in Venezuela

"Venezuelan security agents arrested two key opposition leaders in a midnight raid on their homes, making good on President Nicolas Maduro's promise to crack down on dissent following a vote that gave him broad authoritarian powers."

Venezuela Agents Arrest Opposition Leaders In Midnight Raids

We are seeing our democracy slip away because of Democrat corruption and abuse of power.

I wonder how many NDA's by these women will be free? After Monday. We know of 5-7 sued or got paid. Go Great Douche MAGA: Pay for your crimes!

upload_2018-4-15_19-27-9.png

Congratulations Democrats, you are now just like a third world junta
This how the Left Wingers do it in Venezuela

"Venezuelan security agents arrested two key opposition leaders in a midnight raid on their homes, making good on President Nicolas Maduro's promise to crack down on dissent following a vote that gave him broad authoritarian powers."

Venezuela Agents Arrest Opposition Leaders In Midnight Raids

We are seeing our democracy slip away because of Democrat corruption and abuse of power.

FFS Whitey Righties' and chasing Bubba Clinton for everythang under the sun you never approved of that? All done the same way under Ken Star.

LOL! DOPers...:dunno::cuckoo::cul2:

Forum List

Back