The, so called, president trump's Tweet attack against Comey

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Trump again calls Comey a 'slimeball' in flurry of furious tweets

I was going to compare the, so called, president's words to a Third World Dictator....but I don't think that Dictators lower themselves to the level that we see here.

Can you think of any President in US History that has called an adversary a Slime Ball and advocated prison for this person? The prison words fit with a Dictator, by the way. Dictators send to prison all their adversaries. I guess trump learned this from his mentor, Putin,

This man is embarrassing us on the world stage. Coming soon....Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Justice with some other federal and state charges sprinkled in....

Actually Comey is reeling from the dems telling him to shut his mouth.

He's getting ready to blackball Lynch, and McCabe has made a liar
out of him.

Trump is pissed at Comey and the Dems are doing Trump's work for
him. Comey is zero advantage for the libs in this battle.

I was going to compare the, so called, president's words to a Third World Dictator....but I don't think that Dictators lower themselves to the level that we see here.

Can you think of any President in US History that has called an adversary a Slime Ball and advocated prison for this person? The prison words fit with a Dictator, by the way. Dictators send to prison all their adversaries. I guess trump learned this from his mentor, Putin,

This man is embarrassing us on the world stage. Coming soon....Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Justice with some other federal and state charges sprinkled in....

Trump and his advocates insist that Trump isn't going to be a traditional POTUS, that he's going to do things his own way and to hell with protocol and decent standards of behavior. Trump should learn quickly that others can play this same game against him. He needs to stop whining and man up.

What did he think that a respected, career DOJ and FBI Director without an iota of scandal would do when he suddenly finds himself a private citizen? It's called payback and it's gonna' be a bitch.

DJT has no idea of what is happening. Most of the Trumpers don't.

Trump is used to controlling everyone around him, i.e. his privately-held companies and a small group of people around him that do his dirty work (Michael Cohen) so he can keep his short-fingered, piggy hands clean.
Except that Mueller knows how an organized criminal hierarchy works and he's got the goods on Trump via Cohen. Cohen's documents are going to lead back to Deutsche Bank and the money-laundering operation that Trump's had in place since the banks turned against him in the 1990s.

I think it's awesome that Stormy's attorney has made trump his b*tch
...FUNNY! He is playing the trump tune.

so called president?

Yes, called the President by the Electoral College, Justice Roberts, all newspapers and news shows since January 20

NOT called president by whiney little trolls that cant' get over the fact he won the election legally, despite the efforts of an even more unqualified opponent to buy that election.

so called president?

Yes, called the President by the Electoral College, Justice Roberts, all newspapers and news shows since January 20

NOT called president by whiney little trolls that cant' get over the fact he won the election legally, despite the efforts of an even more unqualified opponent to buy that election.

He is the president. A pathetic excuse for a president, but he is the president---------for now.

If you spend all day throwing shit eventually someone is gonna throw some back.

How dare he say bad things about a lying and corrupt FBI director!
That Trump sure has a lot of nerve.
:)

so called president?

He is the president. A pathetic excuse for a president, but he is the president---------for now.

but he is the president---------for now.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You missed the political satire section by this much.

hand-gesture-just-little-6578960.jpg

Trump gonna Trump.

He says as President what Sane Americans are thinking:---that Comey is a holier-than-thou weasel, a liar, a pussy, and a leaker. That his book is an embarrassment to America, and most particularly to the FBI. Also that he belongs in jail.

The Establishment thinks it is not Presidential to say what Sane America is thinking. That he is Wrong to give them a Voice...that it is somehow unethical to say what he thinks. Fuck the Establishment.

so called president?

They were the two most unqualified major party presidential candidates in the last 100 years.

Comeys book is nothing but made up crap from bully leftist thugs that will say or do anything to hurt this country. No proof of anything he claims exists.

Maybe President Hush Money should have had Cohen try to buy Comey's silence. It's not as if he hadn't tested the efficacy in advance.

Forum List

Back