Cohen reveals his client list ahead of hearing

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Trump Trump Trump Trump and the dude who paid off the playboy model - Oh, and the playboy model he paid off.

Btw - If I was Cohen's client, I'd prefer to remain unidentified too - LoL! :D

New York (CNN)Donald Trump's personal attorney had at least 10 clients between 2017 and 2018, including the President, the former GOP fundraiser Elliot Broidy who acknowledged paying $1.6 million to a Playboy model he had an affair with, and one client who asked not to be identified, lawyers for Michael Cohen said in a filing Monday.​

Michael Cohen reveals client list ahead of hearing - CNNPolitics

Trump Trump Trump Trump and the dude who paid off the playboy model - Oh, and the playboy model he paid off.

New York (CNN)Donald Trump's personal attorney had at least 10 clients between 2017 and 2018, including the President, the former GOP fundraiser Elliot Broidy who acknowledged paying $1.6 million to a Playboy model he had an affair with, and one client who asked not to be identified, lawyers for Michael Cohen said in a filing Monday.​

LOL! Were any of the Atty- Client engagement agreement letters dated
in old dry inks?

btw: I would think ALL Douche kids are on the list.

Check this out:

Late Sunday, lawyers for Trump asked for copies of the seized material to be turned over so the President could review them for confidential information.

-------------------

Why is Trump trying to get involved with a criminal investigation?

Another white collar lawyer turns down DrumpF....Sun April 15, 2018 DrumpF the Great Douche hires "only the best" liars thieves and thugs. Seems these lawyers have some self-respect, to not be associated with the Great Douche Team.

Check this out:

Late Sunday, lawyers for Trump asked for copies of the seized material to be turned over so the President could review them for confidential information.

-------------------

Why is Trump trying to get involved with a criminal investigation?

Well, it won't help this SCUMBAG!

upload_2018-4-16_12-7-17.png

Cohen third Client is Sean Hannity!

SeanHannity-Loser.jpg

FFS! Will we see Sean Dirty Sex deeds NDA's! LOL!

Last edited:

FFS! Will we see Sean Dirty Sex deeds! LOL!

Ahhh - so it was SEAN who asked not to be identified? :D

Team Douche Fixer is helping SEAN!

laughing_smiley_gif_320_320_256_922.gif

Client Crimes will be involved.

Oh my FUCK dude - I thought you were JOKING!!

Updated, 3:02 p.m.: Attorney for Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Cohen performed secret legal work for Fox News commentator Sean Hannity, according to The Associated Press.

Attorney says Michael Cohen did secret legal work for Sean Hannity

FFS! Will we see Sean Dirty Sex deeds! LOL!

Ahhh - so it was SEAN who asked not to be identified? :D

Team Douche Fixer is helping SEAN!

laughing_smiley_gif_320_320_256_922.gif

Client Crimes will be involved.

Oh my FUCK dude - I thought you were JOKING!!

Updated, 3:02 p.m.: Attorney for Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Cohen performed secret legal work for Fox News commentator Sean Hannity, according to The Associated Press.

Attorney says Michael Cohen did secret legal work for Sean Hannity

I try to be humorous, I never lie! But gladly will thank folks who check my facts where wrong.

Turning to Sean for a few days to see him explain this.
And I'm sure the Wifey is going to be in his FACE!

Forum List

Back