Cocked And Loaded

President Donald Trump on Friday confirmed that he called off a retaliatory strike on Iran at the last minute Thursday night, saying he decided that the potential cost of human lives was “not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone.”

“We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights [sic] when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it,” Trump wrote in a series of tweets, adding that not only would such an attack have been disproportionate, “I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world.”

Trump Has a Point on Iran. So Do the Democrats.

Must have been thinking about Stormy.

Trump just keeps pounding you Tards just like he did Stormy...

Trump is playing chess while you Tards are playing checkers..

Trumps response was appropriate and brilliant all at once.....

Again he has you Tards making fools of yourselves.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Damn....

You are dumber than the average Tard....

Can you tie your shoes by yourself?

When you eat ice cream does it get in your eyes?
When you eat ice cream does it get in your eyes?
:lmao:

Sorry you folks that are stuck soooooooooooooooo far up Trump's shitty colon refuse to see that POTUS 'Dotard' doesn't know what 'locked & loaded' means.

Trump would rather be 'cocked & loaded' by Stormy D.

What in his history has given you the idea he has any knowledge of firearms?

Private Bone Spurz ran away from serving in the military, he came from an affluent family in NYC so, I imagine he has never know shit about firearms.
Bone Spurz likley would not even know how in Hell to 'shoot someone on Fifth Avenue.'

The only thing tRump is playing is with himself.

Don't project your feelings onto others. .
It's not a feeling, it's an opinion. An educated, informed opinion at that. There is absolutely no evidence that tRump is playing some deep game or trolling. There is plenty of evidence he is a badly misinformed and not very intelligent person with all.the impulse control of a five year old.

No, W and O were complete idiots who loved never ending war. That is fact.
No it's not. It's what the party leaders, Hannity and such, told you to think.

It's not a feeling, it's an opinion. An educated, informed opinion at that. There is absolutely no evidence that tRump is playing some deep game or trolling. There is plenty of evidence he is a badly misinformed and not very intelligent person with all.the impulse control of a five year old.

So Tramp has pulled all of our troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq? Wonderful when did this happen?

It should be 'locked & loaded' but as we all know, Trump wasn't even a 'private' so, he only knows about cock.

Since "locked and loaded" refers to the bolt and clip/magazine on an M-1 Garand rifle, you don't have a clue what it means, dipshit.

So Tramp has pulled all of our troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq? Wonderful when did this happen?
NEVER. Once the empire enters it's permanent.

I applaud his decision. No matter the true reasons for it (and we do have good reason to doubt that it arose from the basic human trait of empathy), it shows a moral leadership to the world that has severely lacked since Trump took office. We have our President announcing to the world that 150 human lives are worth more than a drone. Regardless of our mentally ill President's other bizarre behavior, this is a good message that, hopefully, will resonate long after Presdent Trump is out of office.

Private Bone Spurz ran away from serving in the military, he came from an affluent family in NYC so, I imagine he has never know shit about firearms.
Bone Spurz likley would not even know how in Hell to 'shoot someone on Fifth Avenue.'

Right....his doctor risked his license, career, and prison to phony up an x-ray for some developer's kid....you dirtbags will eat anything you're fed.

President Donald Trump on Friday confirmed that he called off a retaliatory strike on Iran at the last minute Thursday night, saying he decided that the potential cost of human lives was “not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone.”

“We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights [sic] when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it,” Trump wrote in a series of tweets, adding that not only would such an attack have been disproportionate, “I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world.”

you wish you were her dont you?

No, he was thinking in terms of equivocal retaliative justice. He deemed that 150 human beings' lives are more important that a state-of-the-art drone that became a hunk of junk the minute an enemy figured out how to bypass its evasive feature. My guess is somebody gave them the plans on the drone. And it sure as hell better not be a former president and his former secretary of state. :cranky:
It has no evasive features.....sitting duck it is

NEVER. Once the empire enters it's permanent.

Bbbbbbuuuuuttttt Tramp said!

It should be 'locked & loaded' but as we all know, Trump wasn't even a 'private' so, he only knows about cock.

Since "locked and loaded" refers to the bolt and clip/magazine on an M-1 Garand rifle, you don't have a clue what it means, dipshit.

I am fully aware of what the term 'locked & loaded' infers.

Thanks just the same for your bullshit personal attack, fuck face.

No, he was thinking in terms of equivocal retaliative justice. He deemed that 150 human beings' lives are more important that a state-of-the-art drone that became a hunk of junk the minute an enemy figured out how to bypass its evasive feature. My guess is somebody gave them the plans on the drone. And it sure as hell better not be a former president and his former secretary of state. :cranky:
So you think a $130,000,000.00 USA scientific military device that is state-of-the-art has no evasive technology incorporated into its physical parameters? Live in the past much? I cannot agree with your assessment.

So you think a $130,000,000.00 USA scientific military device that is state-of-the-art has no evasive technology incorporated into its physical parameters? Live in the past much? I cannot agree with your assessment.

I read someplace the drone did have stealth technology....somebody has some 'splaining to do.

Sorry you folks that are stuck soooooooooooooooo far up Trump's shitty colon refuse to see that POTUS 'Dotard' doesn't know what 'locked & loaded' means.

Trump would rather be 'cocked & loaded' by Stormy D.
so would you....go ahead and say i am wrong....

None ...zero nada...its a sitting duck......welcome to military industrial complex stupidity where only wars we fight will be against insurgents......ooooops…..

The fact remains that Trump reneging on the international accord with Iran was a mistake, reckless and irresponsible, resulting in the current escalation of tensions in the Region.

The notion of increasing pressure on Iran to force them back into negotiations for a ‘better deal’ is naïve, unfounded, and idiotic.

Indeed, by failing to support the nuclear accords Trump has succeeded in only strengthening the Iranian regime and galvanizing the support of the Iranian people for the current government.

Iran is yet another Trump failure, yet another Trump mess that will need to be cleaned up by the next administration.
which may be the guy you hate so much....

Forum List

Back