Cocked And Loaded

President Donald Trump on Friday confirmed that he called off a retaliatory strike on Iran at the last minute Thursday night, saying he decided that the potential cost of human lives was “not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone.”

“We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights [sic] when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it,” Trump wrote in a series of tweets, adding that not only would such an attack have been disproportionate, “I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world.”

Trump Has a Point on Iran. So Do the Democrats.

Must have been thinking about Stormy.
His story has changed (big surprise there I know),. Ow he says he hadn't given final approval for the strike, making it highkynu likely it was called off with only minutes to spare.

Trump is playing chess while you Tards are playing checkers..
The only thing tRump is playing is with himself.

Don't project your feelings onto others. .
It's not a feeling, it's an opinion. An educated, informed opinion at that. There is absolutely no evidence that tRump is playing some deep game or trolling. There is plenty of evidence he is a badly misinformed and not very intelligent person with all.the impulse control of a five year old.

It's not a feeling, it's an opinion. An educated, informed opinion at that. There is absolutely no evidence that tRump is playing some deep game or trolling. There is plenty of evidence he is a badly misinformed and not very intelligent person with all.the impulse control of a five year old.

:rolleyes: ^^^

iu

iu
You may continue with your blinders.

No, W and O were complete idiots who loved never ending war. That is fact.

Sorry you folks that are stuck soooooooooooooooo far up Trump's shitty colon refuse to see that POTUS 'Dotard' doesn't know what 'locked & loaded' means.

Trump would rather be 'cocked & loaded' by Stormy D.

What in his history has given you the idea he has any knowledge of firearms?

President Donald Trump on Friday confirmed that he called off a retaliatory strike on Iran at the last minute Thursday night, saying he decided that the potential cost of human lives was “not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone.”

“We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights [sic] when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it,” Trump wrote in a series of tweets, adding that not only would such an attack have been disproportionate, “I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world.”

You know Trump does something and it's like a little hand grenade, but the TDSers always, always make it like a nuclear warhead on Hiroshima. That's what living in 2019 is like.

It's constant ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG Trump was going to call out a military strike WAR WAR HE"S A WARMONGER

But then he reconsidered HE'S WISHY WASHY

They're just hammering away at everything so no one pays them any mind at all. The result of which is they give no one any chance to actually weigh out his decisions. When they come in with ORANGE MAN WARMONGER all you can do is shrug and walk away.

They have no idea how counterproductive they are, I'm sure of it

The fact remains that Trump reneging on the international accord with Iran was a mistake, reckless and irresponsible, resulting in the current escalation of tensions in the Region.

The notion of increasing pressure on Iran to force them back into negotiations for a ‘better deal’ is naïve, unfounded, and idiotic.

Indeed, by failing to support the nuclear accords Trump has succeeded in only strengthening the Iranian regime and galvanizing the support of the Iranian people for the current government.

Iran is yet another Trump failure, yet another Trump mess that will need to be cleaned up by the next administration.

The fact remains that Trump reneging on the international accord with Iran was a mistake, reckless and irresponsible, resulting in the current escalation of tensions in the Region.

The notion of increasing pressure on Iran to force them back into negotiations for a ‘better deal’ is naïve, unfounded, and idiotic.

Indeed, by failing to support the nuclear accords Trump has succeeded in only strengthening the Iranian regime and galvanizing the support of the Iranian people for the current government.

Iran is yet another Trump failure, yet another Trump mess that will need to be cleaned up by the next administration.

Most of the time when you say something is a "fact" we know your opinion is coming

Trump threw you assholes a curve ball and you're sitll trying to figure it out.

Actually he was probably referring to Audie Murphy in one of his cowboy movies. If he had said "half cocked and loaded" we can all agree he would have been talking about Hillary.

Your bullshit is not an educated informed opinion....

Lets look at the FACTS.....

FACT #1. Trump KICKED your Ass....

FACT #2. Trump continues to KICK your Ass....

Your severe BUTT HURT has driven you insane.

As Rex Tillerson so aptly put it, The man is a fucking moron.

iu
You may continue with your blinders.

This from a Tard like you without a functioning brain

that is blind and has no ears...

Tell us all about it Tard....

As Rex Tillerson so aptly put it, The man is a fucking moron.

Where is Rex now?

Who's your PRESIDENT Oldlady?

That's RIGHT.....

It's DONALD J. TRUMP....

You got to LOVE the man for the way he slaps you Tards around.

Donald Trump, our Man of the Hour, has arrived again and brought safety and peace to Metropolis.

After single handedly and unarmed forcing the capitulation of a crazed school shooter in February 2018, the President today once again intervened and saved one hundred and fifty lives with one fell swoop by stopping our military from bombing installatons in Iran; it occurred to the President—"Hey—is this going to mean people DIE?"

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

....On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not....proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!

The people of Iran may sleep well tonight, knowing that a humane President is there to stop our crazed military from bombing them to pieces; however, they are also aware that the crazed military is ready and they don't know how close they came to being road pizza last night.
upload_2019-6-22_7-4-46.png

On our side of the pond, the people of America can bow to the great magnamity of this 45th President of the United States; perhaps a round of the Star Spangled Banner is in order here.

What a pathetic shyster this guy is. Nice little story, guy, but even I wasn't taken in by this one. Trump makes it sound as if the attack was underway before he'd even decided what to do, and he was still asking for details when the bombs were about to drop. That is not how it goes down. The President was briefed in DETAIL about any operations that might take place, and any casualties that might come from it, BEFORE he ORDERED the attacks in the first place. No planes would have been flying without his order to begin with. He would have known exactly what the expected casualties were before the first plane took off.

Chris Wallace knows this. He is too good a Republican to say it, but the President really, really made a stupid fool of himself this time.

FNC's Chris Wallace: Does President Trump Have The "Stomach" To Attack Iran?

What an embarrassment the President is.

Trump just keeps pounding you Tards just like he did Stormy...

Trumps response was appropriate and brilliant all at once.....

Again he has you Tards making fools of yourselves.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Trump just keeps pounding you Tards just like he did Stormy...

Trumps response was appropriate and brilliant all at once.....

Again he has you Tards making fools of yourselves.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Damn....

You are dumber than the average Tard....

Can you tie your shoes by yourself?

When you eat ice cream does it get in your eyes?

Forum List

Back