Coal mine collapses in China.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
They are saying only 5 dead and up to 50 missing so far but knowing how china likes to hide stuff, its much worse than they say.

Moment mine collapses in China's Inner Mongolia region – video

First video doesn’t show much of the vehicles trying to escape.

Reddit video showing the mine slide taking out a lot of vehicles trying to drive away and better footage of the collapse.

I wonder if Ho Lee Fuk made it out?

In before some CC weenie comes along to tell us all that the dangers of fossil fuels cannot be overstated. ;)

They are not much on building tall buildings either.

R.e88c456ee27adf6202d91c18c1541053

Are we supposed to take this as Americans feeling joy over this tragic accident in China?

How do the Christians feel?

Or is it just trolling that I've been accused of, for trying to rise above the fray on this sort of expressions of approval over deaths of workers.

They are saying only 5 dead and up to 50 missing so far but knowing how china likes to hide stuff, its much worse than they say.

Moment mine collapses in China's Inner Mongolia region – video

First video doesn’t show much of the vehicles trying to escape.

Reddit video showing the mine slide taking out a lot of vehicles trying to drive away and better footage of the collapse.

I wonder if Ho Lee Fuk made it out?

In before some CC weenie comes along to tell us all that the dangers of fossil fuels cannot be overstated. ;)

They are not much on building tall buildings either.

R.e88c456ee27adf6202d91c18c1541053

Coal mining is an inherently dangerous occupation.

Are we supposed to take this as Americans feeling joy over this tragic accident in China?

How do the Christians feel?

Or is it just trolling that I've been accused of, for trying to rise above the fray on this sort of expressions of approval over deaths of workers.
I think you are seeing things that aren't there. Biased much?

Forum List

Back