CNN's Chris Cillizza: Mueller Report Is 'Very Good News for Trump'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Chris Cillizza's column at the CNN website is called "The Point" but it takes him many many words and paragraphs to finally get to The Point buried deep in his verbose musings about the Mueller Report. If you can actually make it to that Point, you would be surprised to find out that Cillizza, in stark contrast with most of his CNN colleagues as well as the rest of the mainstream media, sees the Mueller report as good news for Donald Trump.

Before we get to his conclusion that threatens to turn the dome of his boss, Jeffrey Zucker, an even brighter shade of red, let us wade through some his observations before we discover his Trump happy conclusion in "10 takeaways from the Mueller report release -- and what happens next." Most of it won't disappoint a CNN fan. But then there's this.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Cillizza sites this from the report:

“Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Has anyone seen any real PROOF that the Russians stole and released anything? The FBI didn’t examine the supposedly “hacked” DNC servers. Plus, is there any explanation why the Russians would prefer Trump to Clinton? It is Clinton who helped them get control of 20 percent of our uranium. It was the Clinton Foundation that received $145 MILLION in Russian “donations”, it was Bill Clinton who received $500,000 for a one-hour speech in Moscow. That doesn’t sound like they preferred Trump to Clinton.

It looks to me that the report is just a rehash of democrat talking points sewen together by the 17 angry demonRATS on Mueller’s team.

Chris Cillizza's column at the CNN website is called "The Point" but it takes him many many words and paragraphs to finally get to The Point buried deep in his verbose musings about the Mueller Report. If you can actually make it to that Point, you would be surprised to find out that Cillizza, in stark contrast with most of his CNN colleagues as well as the rest of the mainstream media, sees the Mueller report as good news for Donald Trump.

Before we get to his conclusion that threatens to turn the dome of his boss, Jeffrey Zucker, an even brighter shade of red, let us wade through some his observations before we discover his Trump happy conclusion in "10 takeaways from the Mueller report release -- and what happens next." Most of it won't disappoint a CNN fan. But then there's this.

“Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Has anyone seen any real PROOF that the Russians stole and released anything? The FBI didn’t examine the supposedly “hacked” DNC servers. Plus, is there any explanation why the Russians would prefer Trump to Clinton? It is Clinton who helped them get control of 20 percent of our uranium. It was the Clinton Foundation that received $145 MILLION in Russian “donations”, it was Bill Clinton who received $500,000 for a one-hour speech in Moscow. That doesn’t sound like they preferred Trump to Clinton.

It looks to me that the report is just a rehash of democrat talking points sewen together by the 17 angry demonRATS on Mueller’s team.

Aim high!

A report sending a half dozen of my friends to jail and saying "we can't PROVE he did this but he probably at least threatened investigators" is a win huh?

Maybe Mieller can convict of some Trump's opponents. This was a very worth the trouble investigation.

Aim high!

A report sending a half dozen of my friends to jail and saying "we can't PROVE he did this but he probably at least threatened investigators" is a win huh?

Maybe Mieller can convict of some Trump's opponents. This was a very worth the trouble investigation.
commie-liberal-msm-msnbc-cnn-400x406.jpg

Aim high!

You think I'm a commie liberal but support a man who loves his executive orders when I didn't even like Obama's. Don't get me started on the anti-capitalist big government tariffs I heard were the bane of libertarians everywhere. Oh wait, then there is conservative hero Reagan's protege Bush's NAFTA which I think its hilarious Clinton signed and it may have cost Hillary enough votes to lose here the election.

So in your belief fluid world I'm not even sure where you stand but yeah, go on with calling people names which don't even mean anything.

Aim high!

You think I'm a commie liberal but support a man who loves his executive orders when I didn't even like Obama's. Don't get me started on the anti-capitalist big government tariffs I heard were the bane of libertarians everywhere. Oh wait, then there is conservative hero Reagan's protege Bush's NAFTA which I think its hilarious Clinton signed and it may have cost Hillary enough votes to lose here the election.

So in your belief fluid world I'm not even sure where you stand but yeah, go on with calling people names which don't even mean anything.
Tariffs are working, sucks for you....NAFTA meant NOTHING to the voters...only little pissant partisans cared.... if the name fits...why be froggy, wear it proidly!

IM gonna faint

See i'd put guys like this on CNN and watch my ratings shoot through the roof .

wait for it 1:18 :19:
Even on a rotation THIS weeks special Internet guest star IS !......and let him...OR HER just say whatever the he'll he or she wanted ..
Lefttarded trigger warning all 10 minutes ..ready yer pacifiers ....AHHHND SUCK IT :auiqs.jpg:
bq-5cb9ea590320c.jpeg

Aim high!

Tariffs are working, sucks for you....NAFTA meant NOTHING to the voters...only little pissant partisans cared.... if the name fits...why be froggy, wear it proidly!

You missed my point.

But thank you for saying big government, anti capitalist tariffs are working.

NAFTA didn't win Trump any support, there was no need to revise it 5% better either. That Pacific trade partnership talk of Trump's was pointless also. Got it.

Difficult to have such a narrow ideology?

Difficult to rile up fake hate for @MissouriNewsUS 8 hours a day?

Aim high!

You missed my point.

NAFTA didn't win Trump any support, there was no need to revise it 5% better either. That Pacific trade partnership talk of Trump's was pointless also. Got it.

IMG]

Aim high!

You missed my point.

IMG]

nuttin to say about the fluid nature of your ideology?

Or did Putin not give you permission for a free thought?

You missed my point.

IMG]

nuttin to say about the fluid nature of your ideology?

Or did Putin not give you permission for a free thought?
Thou wayward weather-bitten boar-pig!

Forum List

Back