CNN: Writing fiction and calling it news... Again!

Only a snowflake would claim that facts are lame. That's why so many of them work at CNN.

My little partisan hack you would not know a fact if it walked up and started to blow you.
Hurl all the insults you like. It doesn't change the documented facts. CNN constantly lies and makes stuff up. Do you deny this?

Nope, do not deny it at all. that is the difference between you and I. I know that both CNN and FoxNews does it. Your little partisan brain could never accept the fact that your party propaganda station would ever lie to you.

looks like he said a page ago FOX does also. however, there is also a difference between being wrong on a fact and just making stuff up. if FOX is every bit as bad as CNN then it should be no problem to find examples of their lies and show us.

so, show us. keep in mind i'm not saying they don't - i'm asking you for examples of what you consider fox lies. that's all.
Cricket Cricket Cricket...

Only a snowflake would claim that facts are lame. That's why so many of them work at CNN.

My little partisan hack you would not know a fact if it walked up and started to blow you.
Hurl all the insults you like. It doesn't change the documented facts. CNN constantly lies and makes stuff up. Do you deny this?

Nope, do not deny it at all. that is the difference between you and I. I know that both CNN and FoxNews does it. Your little partisan brain could never accept the fact that your party propaganda station would ever lie to you.

looks like he said a page ago FOX does also. however, there is also a difference between being wrong on a fact and just making stuff up. if FOX is every bit as bad as CNN then it should be no problem to find examples of their lies and show us.

so, show us. keep in mind i'm not saying they don't - i'm asking you for examples of what you consider fox lies. that's all.
i'm not about to defend fox or any news outlet these days - but if we're gonna call them a liar some examples would help.

not like we can't provide them for CNN on request.

i'm not about to defend fox or any news outlet these days - but if we're gonna call them a liar some examples would help.

One thing about Fox. They're not afraid to have the opposition on their show. I don't think Fox was ever really conservative. Not sure if they're really fair and balanced. Not after that Megan Kelly fiasco. But I believe they are the most honest among the major news outlets.

One thing about Fox. They're not afraid to have the opposition on their show. I don't think Fox was ever really conservative. Not sure if they're really fair and balanced. Not after that Megan Kelly fiasco. But I believe they are the most honest among the major news outlets.
they don't get all butt hurt whiney when someone doesn't agree with them either.

but most of their political talk shows are all the same. find the worst example you can of someone and pretend it's the entire side that does these actions.

they don't get all butt hurt whiney when someone doesn't agree with them either.

but most of their political talk shows are all the same. find the worst example you can of someone and pretend it's the entire side that does these actions.
At least they're entertaining. I usually get a good laugh from watching Greg Gutfeld.

Forum List

Back