CNN whistleblower claims network is ‘pumping out propaganda' :vid:

proof of the ever growing list of stupid things you say?

read any of your posts.

nuff said.
Exactly how retarded are you? I clearly specified, Try showing what part of the impeachment process is not being followed....

Either do that or you're proven to be nothing but a crybaby, throwing your Barbie doll at me.
who's the one doing the playground namecalling?

you're a broken record dude. say something stupid then get all bent when called on it. rinse, repeat, add in gratuitous insults along the way.
"who's the one doing the playground namecalling?"

I'll take posts by that hypocrite, iceberg, for $200, Alex...
and this post to the ever growing list of stupid things you've said in here.

"you're a broken record dude. say something stupid then get all bent when called on it. rinse, repeat, add in gratuitous insults along the way."

LOL

If what I said was stupid, you'd be able to explain how it was stupid after I asked you twice. That you opt to hurl more invective rather than explain how it was stupid only serves to demonstrate that not only what I said wasn't actually stupid, as you vacuously cried; but it also demonstrates my perspective that you're nothing but a crybaby who threw his Barbie doll at me.

Frustrated much, bitch?
heh - you funny. "stupid things you've said" doesn't mean i'm calling YOU stupid, it means i called what you SAID stupid.

but for the sake of clarity, yes i think you're stupid.
Dumbfuck...

name-calling

Verbal abuse; insulting language.

And given how you idiotically called what I said was "stupid" only to discover it wasn't, I can believe you're an imbecile who doesn't know that calling facts, "stupid," qualifies as "insulting language."

Frustrated much, bitch?

:abgg2q.jpg:
This is how Shepard Smith used to get his ass kicked by Tucker Carlson off-camera at Fox News. Time for Faunzie to retire.

You do realize a Coup d’etat means you have to kill someone?

Bullshit however, I wouldn't put it past some of you TDSers. After all we already had a left-looney pose with Trump's bloody, severed head and that Madonna-Whore say she wanted to blow up the WH.

Definition of COUP D'ÉTAT
"a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics"

Undercover recordings made by an alleged 'whistleblower' capture CNN employees casually confirming the network's anti-Trump bias and show company president Jeff Zucker telling top news executives to focus solely on impeachment even at the expense of other important news, according to the conservative activist group that posted the bombshell footage online.
Project Veritas’ alleged CNN whistleblower claims network is ‘pumping out propaganda'

PART 1: CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker’s Personal Vendetta Against POTUS

This is a very sad day for the nitwits who thought CNN was a credible news source. lol
View attachment 284468
VERY credible , any news source that calls out the piece of shit in our WH You don't like CNN calling an AH an AH?
god damn eddie - YOU are the problem. you don't give a fuck about reality and the truth, you just want to hate and hate as much as you can. you can't even be honest about it.

get help, dude. seriously.
Here's your reality blues
Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris has predicted the impeachment of President Donald Trump “shouldn’t take very long.”

The California senator also told a United Food and Commercial Workers candidate forum in Iowa at the weekend that she, as a former prosecutor, would prosecute Trump for impeachment now “based on everything I know.”

“We’ve got a confession. And it don’t take a prosecutor to see that was a confession,” said Harris, in reference to Trump’s acknowledgment that he withheld aid to Ukraine before calling on its president Volodymyr Zelensky in a phone call to investigate his potential Democratic 2020 rival Joe Biden.

“When people say, ‘how long do you think this impeachment process is going to be?’ Well, it shouldn’t take very long, because, I mean, he did it out in the open,” she added.
you got what you wanted to hear and you will hear nothing else. everything and i mean EVERYTHING you post on here is trump-hate. anyone NOT joining you is, in your eyes, the enemy and should be scolded and mocked.

if the dems have a case, go for it. given their track record with russia and kavanaugh, this should be at the very least, entertaining. entertainment seems to be what you're after. not honesty. not the truth. just emotional satisfaction that would fly in the face of logic and reality. so you twist it. you twist the world around you to fit your emotional imbalance and then wonder why people think you're got issues.

you hear what you want and filter out the rest as noise or lies, as you tell yourself.

people like you are the root cause of all that is jacked up in this country, edward. that mindset is a cancer.
and folks like you supporting barr and the disaster in our wh will sooner or later bring america to it's knees

You do realize a Coup d’etat means you have to kill someone?

Definition of COUP D'ÉTAT
"a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics"

Bullshit however, I wouldn't put it past some of you TDSers. After all we already had a left-looney pose with Trump's bloody, severed head and that Madonna-Whore say she wanted to blow up the WH.
In fact , coup d'etat is a very realistic metaphor for what's going on.

View attachment 284452

Project Veritas is about to release bombshell recordings of CNN President Jeff Zucker admitting that the network is only covering Trump’s impeachment for ratings with no expectation he will actually be impeached.

Project Veritas Tapes Feature Zucker Admitting CNN Only Covering Trump Impeachment For Ratings

View attachment 284454
This is gonnna be juicyeeee
I watch the 1st video early tHis morning

P.V typical tactic is they wait for thier target to start squirming and pumping out bullshit then release more videos

Undercover recordings made by an alleged 'whistleblower' capture CNN employees casually confirming the network's anti-Trump bias and show company president Jeff Zucker telling top news executives to focus solely on impeachment even at the expense of other important news, according to the conservative activist group that posted the bombshell footage online.
Project Veritas’ alleged CNN whistleblower claims network is ‘pumping out propaganda'

PART 1: CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker’s Personal Vendetta Against POTUS

This is a very sad day for the nitwits who thought CNN was a credible news source. lol
View attachment 284468
VERY credible , any news source that calls out the piece of shit in our WH You don't like CNN calling an AH an AH?
So your good with eating the crap lies they are feeding you with a shovel.... Doesn't say much for your credibility but does say a whole lot about your gullibility..
Just because you have problems with truth doesn't mean I have And speaking of eating crap have another serving of the Trump bullshit

HTH do you know what they are serving is truth?
It confirms his beliefs.

View attachment 284468
So your good with eating the crap lies they are feeding you with a shovel.... Doesn't say much for your credibility but does say a whole lot about your gullibility..
Just because you have problems with truth doesn't mean I have And speaking of eating crap have another serving of the Trump bullshit

HTH do you know what they are serving is truth?
It confirms his beliefs.
And you *&^&*^ don't know Trump with his BS "fake news' is lying his ass off???

I mean just because the AH in our WH repeats his BS 10-15 times doesn't mean he's speaking truth

View attachment 284452

Project Veritas is about to release bombshell recordings of CNN President Jeff Zucker admitting that the network is only covering Trump’s impeachment for ratings with no expectation he will actually be impeached.

Project Veritas Tapes Feature Zucker Admitting CNN Only Covering Trump Impeachment For Ratings

View attachment 284454

Another out today on this topic :

upload_2019-10-15_11-36-10.png

Project Veritas: CNN Staffers Admit Favoritism For Establishment 2020 Candidates

Exactly how retarded are you? I clearly specified, Try showing what part of the impeachment process is not being followed....

Either do that or you're proven to be nothing but a crybaby, throwing your Barbie doll at me.

you're a broken record dude. say something stupid then get all bent when called on it. rinse, repeat, add in gratuitous insults along the way.

"you're a broken record dude. say something stupid then get all bent when called on it. rinse, repeat, add in gratuitous insults along the way."

LOL

If what I said was stupid, you'd be able to explain how it was stupid after I asked you twice. That you opt to hurl more invective rather than explain how it was stupid only serves to demonstrate that not only what I said wasn't actually stupid, as you vacuously cried; but it also demonstrates my perspective that you're nothing but a crybaby who threw his Barbie doll at me.

Frustrated much, bitch?
heh - you funny. "stupid things you've said" doesn't mean i'm calling YOU stupid, it means i called what you SAID stupid.

Dumbfuck...

name-calling

And given how you idiotically called what I said was "stupid" only to discover it wasn't, I can believe you're an imbecile who doesn't know that calling facts, "stupid," qualifies as "insulting language."

Frustrated much, bitch?

This is how Shepard Smith used to get his ass kicked by Tucker Carlson off-camera at Fox News. Time for Faunzie to retire.
Tucker Carlson? Isn't he the guy who always has that deer-in-the-headlights look on his face?

View attachment 284468
god damn eddie - YOU are the problem. you don't give a fuck about reality and the truth, you just want to hate and hate as much as you can. you can't even be honest about it.

Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris has predicted the impeachment of President Donald Trump “shouldn’t take very long.”

The California senator also told a United Food and Commercial Workers candidate forum in Iowa at the weekend that she, as a former prosecutor, would prosecute Trump for impeachment now “based on everything I know.”

“We’ve got a confession. And it don’t take a prosecutor to see that was a confession,” said Harris, in reference to Trump’s acknowledgment that he withheld aid to Ukraine before calling on its president Volodymyr Zelensky in a phone call to investigate his potential Democratic 2020 rival Joe Biden.

“When people say, ‘how long do you think this impeachment process is going to be?’ Well, it shouldn’t take very long, because, I mean, he did it out in the open,” she added.
you got what you wanted to hear and you will hear nothing else. everything and i mean EVERYTHING you post on here is trump-hate. anyone NOT joining you is, in your eyes, the enemy and should be scolded and mocked.

if the dems have a case, go for it. given their track record with russia and kavanaugh, this should be at the very least, entertaining. entertainment seems to be what you're after. not honesty. not the truth. just emotional satisfaction that would fly in the face of logic and reality. so you twist it. you twist the world around you to fit your emotional imbalance and then wonder why people think you're got issues.

you hear what you want and filter out the rest as noise or lies, as you tell yourself.

people like you are the root cause of all that is jacked up in this country, edward. that mindset is a cancer.
and folks like you supporting barr and the disaster in our wh will sooner or later bring america to it's knees
Who said I supported barr?

Maybe you should stop assuming everyone who thinks you are a idiot supports everything ou hate VS just thinks you are an idiot?

View attachment 284452

View attachment 284454

Another out today on this topic :

View attachment 284630

Project Veritas: CNN Staffers Admit Favoritism For Establishment 2020 Candidates
Don't really care who they like or don't, just be honest in reporting.

LOL

Frustrated much, bitch?

Dumbfuck...

name-calling

Frustrated much, bitch?

Tucker Carlson? Isn't he the guy who always has that deer-in-the-headlights look on his face?
He's the guy doing Rachel maddow's job for her.

LOL

Frustrated much, bitch?

Dumbfuck...

name-calling

Frustrated much, bitch?

He's the guy doing Rachel maddow's job for her.

Does Rachel Maddow know that?

Maybe you should stop assuming everyone who thinks you are a idiot supports everything ou hate VS just thinks you are an idiot?
Don't like getting personal with you Iceberg but supporters of trump as you are , only have one oar in the water,,And you can think anything you want to about me but it's just your opinion, and from what I read of your posts your opinions stink

What? A real whistle blower?
No shit. When’s Schiff gonna come out and admit he made the whistle blower shit up? I don’t think Democrats have a “first hand account” of the call. But, they can leak lies to CNN and they will publish it.
As soon as his present rhetoric is working. So far, most people like me think he made the whole thing up, talked some patsies into agreeing to anything, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Don't like getting personal with you Iceberg but supporters of trump as you are , only have one oar in the water,,And you can think anything you want to about me but it's just your opinion, and from what I read of your posts your opinions stink
That smell you smell? It's the stench up your cellularly-exposed nostrils you picked up in your week-old cat box, and never really could figure out where the stench was coming from.

No shit. When’s Schiff gonna come out and admit he made the whistle blower shit up? I don’t think Democrats have a “first hand account” of the call. But, they can leak lies to CNN and they will publish it.
As soon as his present rhetoric is working. So far, most people like me think he made the whole thing up, talked some patsies into agreeing to anything, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Yes, there is ample proof that 'Shifty Schiff' makes shit up, he did it on camera with his lying rendition of the transcript. He lied when he said he knew nothing of the 'whistleblower' who actually met with Schiff's staff. Schiffty had to walk that one back. Schiffty lied when he said he had proof positive of Trump/Russia 'collusion'.....It is astounding that anyone would take this buffoon and Nancy-pants seriously. There are some seriously deranged TDSers out there.....

Yes, there is ample proof that 'Shifty Schiff' makes shit up, he did it on camera with his lying rendition of the transcript. He lied when he said he knew nothing of the 'whistleblower' who actually met with Schiff's staff. Schiffty had to walk that one back. Schiffty lied when he said he had proof positive of Trump/Russia 'collusion'.....It is astounding that anyone would take this buffoon and Nancy-pants seriously. There are some seriously deranged TDSers out there.....
Yes, in creating a nightmare out of nothing on Donald Trump, they wound up owners of a far worse nightmare. They didn't wake the sleeping giant, they pissed him off good.

Forum List

Back