Judge allows Alan Dershowitz's $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed: 'I think CNN is quaking in its boots!'

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Judge allows Alan Dershowitz's $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed: 'I think CNN is quaking in its boots!'
28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia
Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions.
Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed.
The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest.
Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment:
I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%.
I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats!
I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down.
The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....

**********​

28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions. Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed. The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest. Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."
Comment: I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%. I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats! I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down. The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....
**********​

They took a huge hit with Sandman. Maybe this will force their lying asses of the air.

Dershowitz is a pedophile who to this day defends Jeff Epstein's sex crimes. A perfect hero for the modern GOP.
haha the liberal donor Jeff is dead...he’s got no cases to defend

but that reminds me...remember when lib hero DA Vance worked hard to get convicted sex offender Jeff “lib donor” off the sex offender registry?

Who does one root for here? Can they both lose and we all win?

why would you want them both to lose?

why wouldn’t you support the person who’s statements were purposely edited? why aren’t you outraged that a news network would do that? especially in something as important as an impeachment trial??

Dershowitz is a pedophile who to this day defends Jeff Epstein's sex crimes. A perfect hero for the modern GOP.

but that reminds me...remember when lib hero DA Vance worked hard to get convicted sex offender Jeff “lib donor” off the sex offender registry?
I'm sure you were very happy about that

That has not been proven. I know that does not matter to haters.
Nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Dershowitz raped little girls, but of course there is years of evidence of him defending the raping of little girls. That's folk hero stuff to the Trumper crowd.

28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia
Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions.
Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed.
The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest.
Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment:
I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%.
I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats!
I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down.
The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....

**********​

Will the jury trial take place in Florida?

If so, maybe the plaintiff will have a chance against that despicable CNN.

I wish more people would join me in never watching that disgrace to the laudable profession of journalism.

Nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Dershowitz raped little girls, but of course there is years of evidence of him defending the raping of little girls. That's folk hero stuff to the Trumper crowd.
That is your opinion and of very little if any value. Dershowitz has a viable case. Support for Dershowitz does not make him a hero, it only shows respect for the law.

why wouldn’t you support the person who’s statements were purposely edited? why aren’t you outraged that a news network would do that? especially in something as important as an impeachment trial??

I can't get behind the guy that has his name listed in Epsteins flight logs as many times as Dershowitz was.

I'm sure you were very happy about that
no i wished her stood trial

I can't get behind the guy that has his name listed in Epsteins flight logs as many times as Dershowitz was.
a lawyer that represented his client?

now you have a problem with lawyers and people hiring them?

Well, then I guess you are the side of a propaganda outfit with no concern about the misinformation they peddle that is destroying this country. Maybe you should reconsider.

a lawyer that represented his client?

now you have a problem with lawyers and people hiring them?

If you say so............

~~~~~~
What a poor attempt at smearing and deflection.... It still doesn't make CNN any better than a lying, yellow news media.

But you do support Clinton!!!
bil-clinton-blue-dress-lewinski.jpg.optimal.jpg

I bet Ghislaine has poor Alan quaking in his boots. You guys remember how Trump publicly wish the best for her multiple times after she was caught and arrested? Trumpers love pedophiles :dunno:

3mgyaz.jpg

Forum List

Back