CNN whistleblower claims network is ‘pumping out propaganda' :vid:

Anyone that still believes a thing that CNN broadcasts after this? Needs to have their head examined. I didn't need to have this undercover report to know this was the case, but folks that see this will still deny the reality and post garbage news stories from this propaganda outlet. How many OP's do we have to tolerate with this network as a source? :eusa_doh:

It became obvious to me that they are a disinformation source after this broadcast. . . .

You do realize a Coup d’etat means you have to kill someone?
There's also a legal procedure for impeachment of President which is not being followed.
LOLOL

Of course the impeachment process is being followed. Add this to your ever growing list of conspiracies.
and this post to the ever growing list of stupid things you've said in here.
Due process is only necessary for progressive, liberal and DNC politicians, for everyone else?

meh, they deserve a Star Chamber. :71:

There's also a legal procedure for impeachment of President which is not being followed.
LOLOL

Of course the impeachment process is being followed. Add this to your ever growing list of conspiracies.
Due process is only necessary for progressive, liberal and DNC politicians, for everyone else?

The term progressive has been hijacked ..... Tucker Carlson is actually the most Progressive commentator in the mainstream media right now.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck.... try using proof. Try showing what part of the impeachment process is not being followed....

View attachment 284452

Project Veritas is about to release bombshell recordings of CNN President Jeff Zucker admitting that the network is only covering Trump’s impeachment for ratings with no expectation he will actually be impeached.

Project Veritas Tapes Feature Zucker Admitting CNN Only Covering Trump Impeachment For Ratings

View attachment 284454
This is gonnna be juicyeeee
Anyone who watches CNN and thinks they are getting information from a legitimate news source is an idiot.

Exactly!

LOLOL

Dumbfuck.... try using proof. Try showing what part of the impeachment process is not being followed....
proof of the ever growing list of stupid things you say?

read any of your posts.

nuff said.

LOLOL

The term progressive has been hijacked ..... Tucker Carlson is actually the most Progressive commentator in the mainstream media right now.
I don't think it has been hijacked so much as it can have multiple meanings to a variety of different people.

Progressivism - Wikipedia

LOLOL

read any of your posts.

nuff said.
Exactly how retarded are you? I clearly specified, Try showing what part of the impeachment process is not being followed....

Either do that or you're proven to be nothing but a crybaby, throwing your Barbie doll at me.

LOLOL

16e50p.jpg

I've seen and heard some of the tapes.

They made it very clear that top management's goal is the impeachment of President Trump by any means necessary.

CNN is to, first and foremost, report any and every thing negative about the president.

LOLOL

read any of your posts.

nuff said.
Exactly how retarded are you? I clearly specified, Try showing what part of the impeachment process is not being followed....

Either do that or you're proven to be nothing but a crybaby, throwing your Barbie doll at me.
who's the one doing the playground namecalling?

you're a broken record dude. say something stupid then get all bent when called on it. rinse, repeat, add in gratuitous insults along the way.

LOLOL

16e50p.jpg
Your mindless memes are not proof that the impeachment process into being properly followed.

LOLOL

16e50p.jpg
Your mindless memes are not proof that the impeachment process into being properly followed.
and your ranting and raving isn't proof that it is.

have a nice day.

LOLOL

read any of your posts.

nuff said.

Why can’t Dems treat Trump as fairly as Republicans did Bill Clinton?
https://nypost.com/2019/10/08/why-cant-dems-treat-trump-as-fairly-as-republicans-did-bill-clinton/

". . . .Precedent is on the White House’s side here. Most recently, the full House voted to open impeachment inquiries against Presidents Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon — and in so doing set clear rules that gave presidential defenders full rights to participate, including the right to subpoena witnesses.

The letter even quotes Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler’s past remarks that “the power of impeachment … demands a rigorous level of due process” that includes such provisions.

As Cipollone notes, the investigating committees “must provide for the disclosure of all evidence favorable to the President and all evidence bearing on the credibility of witnesses called to testify in the inquiry. The Committees’ current procedures proved none of these basic constitutional rights.”

Pelosi’s Democrats are rushing to a final impeachment vote before Thanksgiving. They’re deposing witnesses behind closed doors and denying Republicans fair time to ask questions and the right to call their own witnesses — and won’t even release full interview transcripts.

Instead, they’re leaking negative info and withholding favorable facts — feeding fanatically anti-Trump media to repeat slanted interpretations as fact.

This is no constitutional effort to get at the full facts: It’s a rush to sell the public on a narrative of presidential wrongdoing.. . . "

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-15_12-31-35.gif
    upload_2019-10-15_12-31-35.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 18
LOLOL

read any of your posts.

nuff said.

you're a broken record dude. say something stupid then get all bent when called on it. rinse, repeat, add in gratuitous insults along the way.
"who's the one doing the playground namecalling?"

I'll take posts by that hypocrite, iceberg, for $200, Alex...

"you're a broken record dude. say something stupid then get all bent when called on it. rinse, repeat, add in gratuitous insults along the way."

LOL

If what I said was stupid, you'd be able to explain how it was stupid after I asked you twice. That you opt to hurl more invective rather than explain how it was stupid only serves to demonstrate that not only what I said wasn't actually stupid, as you vacuously cried; but it also demonstrates my perspective that you're nothing but a crybaby who threw his Barbie doll at me.

Frustrated much, bitch?

read any of your posts.

nuff said.

"you're a broken record dude. say something stupid then get all bent when called on it. rinse, repeat, add in gratuitous insults along the way."

LOL

If what I said was stupid, you'd be able to explain how it was stupid after I asked you twice. That you opt to hurl more invective rather than explain how it was stupid only serves to demonstrate that not only what I said wasn't actually stupid, as you vacuously cried; but it also demonstrates my perspective that you're nothing but a crybaby who threw his Barbie doll at me.

Frustrated much, bitch?
heh - you funny. "stupid things you've said" doesn't mean i'm calling YOU stupid, it means i called what you SAID stupid.

but for the sake of clarity, yes i think you're stupid.

read any of your posts.

nuff said.

LOL

Frustrated much, bitch?
heh - you funny. "stupid things you've said" doesn't mean i'm calling YOU stupid, it means i called what you SAID stupid.

but for the sake of clarity, yes i think you're stupid.
Dumbfuck...

name-calling

Verbal abuse; insulting language.

And given how you idiotically called what I said was "stupid" only to discover it wasn't, I can believe you're an imbecile who doesn't know that calling facts, "stupid," qualifies as "insulting language."

Frustrated much, bitch?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back