CNN whistleblower claims network is ‘pumping out propaganda' :vid:

god damn eddie - YOU are the problem. you don't give a fuck about reality and the truth, you just want to hate and hate as much as you can. you can't even be honest about it.

get help, dude. seriously.
Here's your reality blues
Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris has predicted the impeachment of President Donald Trump “shouldn’t take very long.”

The California senator also told a United Food and Commercial Workers candidate forum in Iowa at the weekend that she, as a former prosecutor, would prosecute Trump for impeachment now “based on everything I know.”

“We’ve got a confession. And it don’t take a prosecutor to see that was a confession,” said Harris, in reference to Trump’s acknowledgment that he withheld aid to Ukraine before calling on its president Volodymyr Zelensky in a phone call to investigate his potential Democratic 2020 rival Joe Biden.

“When people say, ‘how long do you think this impeachment process is going to be?’ Well, it shouldn’t take very long, because, I mean, he did it out in the open,” she added.
you got what you wanted to hear and you will hear nothing else. everything and i mean EVERYTHING you post on here is trump-hate. anyone NOT joining you is, in your eyes, the enemy and should be scolded and mocked.

if the dems have a case, go for it. given their track record with russia and kavanaugh, this should be at the very least, entertaining. entertainment seems to be what you're after. not honesty. not the truth. just emotional satisfaction that would fly in the face of logic and reality. so you twist it. you twist the world around you to fit your emotional imbalance and then wonder why people think you're got issues.

you hear what you want and filter out the rest as noise or lies, as you tell yourself.

people like you are the root cause of all that is jacked up in this country, edward. that mindset is a cancer.
and folks like you supporting barr and the disaster in our wh will sooner or later bring america to it's knees
Who said I supported barr?

Maybe you should stop assuming everyone who thinks you are a idiot supports everything ou hate VS just thinks you are an idiot?
Don't like getting personal with you Iceberg but supporters of trump as you are , only have one oar in the water,,And you can think anything you want to about me but it's just your opinion, and from what I read of your posts your opinions stink
Who said I supported Trump?

I support our president whoever it may be. Doesn't mean I like them nor support their every idea. Just because you are binary doesn't mean everyone is.

Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris has predicted the impeachment of President Donald Trump “shouldn’t take very long.”

The California senator also told a United Food and Commercial Workers candidate forum in Iowa at the weekend that she, as a former prosecutor, would prosecute Trump for impeachment now “based on everything I know.”

“We’ve got a confession. And it don’t take a prosecutor to see that was a confession,” said Harris, in reference to Trump’s acknowledgment that he withheld aid to Ukraine before calling on its president Volodymyr Zelensky in a phone call to investigate his potential Democratic 2020 rival Joe Biden.

“When people say, ‘how long do you think this impeachment process is going to be?’ Well, it shouldn’t take very long, because, I mean, he did it out in the open,” she added.
you got what you wanted to hear and you will hear nothing else. everything and i mean EVERYTHING you post on here is trump-hate. anyone NOT joining you is, in your eyes, the enemy and should be scolded and mocked.

if the dems have a case, go for it. given their track record with russia and kavanaugh, this should be at the very least, entertaining. entertainment seems to be what you're after. not honesty. not the truth. just emotional satisfaction that would fly in the face of logic and reality. so you twist it. you twist the world around you to fit your emotional imbalance and then wonder why people think you're got issues.

you hear what you want and filter out the rest as noise or lies, as you tell yourself.

people like you are the root cause of all that is jacked up in this country, edward. that mindset is a cancer.
and folks like you supporting barr and the disaster in our wh will sooner or later bring america to it's knees

Maybe you should stop assuming everyone who thinks you are a idiot supports everything ou hate VS just thinks you are an idiot?
Don't like getting personal with you Iceberg but supporters of trump as you are , only have one oar in the water,,And you can think anything you want to about me but it's just your opinion, and from what I read of your posts your opinions stink

I support our president whoever it may be. Doesn't mean I like them nor support their every idea. Just because you are binary doesn't mean everyone is.
You support him getting kurds killed ,,you support him giving huge taxcuts to the 1% ,you support him going against the generals who had to leave him ,you support his pos lawyer Giuliani the weasel , you support him treating murderers putin and and Un with kid gloves ,you support him giving 25 billion of your tax money and more to farmers who his tariffs screwed ???? I could go on and on but don't want to bore you Have a great evening and vote BIDEN

You support him getting kurds killed ,,you support him giving huge taxcuts to the 1% ,you support him going against the generals who had to leave him ,you support his pos lawyer Giuliani the weasel , you support him treating murderers putin and and Un with kid gloves ,you support him giving 25 billion of your tax money and more to farmers who his tariffs screwed ???? I could go on and on but don't want to bore you Have a great evening and vote BIDEN

vote BIDEN

What makes you think he's as big a fool as you?

There is absolutely NOTHING in this thread that we DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW.

The DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING... we ALL knew ALREADY what these ASS CLOWNS were up to and their UNHINGED BULL SHIT BIAS.

Sorry, I was acquainted with a Democrat like him once. It was a miracle my business survived the five-finger discounts.

View attachment 284452

Project Veritas is about to release bombshell recordings of CNN President Jeff Zucker admitting that the network is only covering Trump’s impeachment for ratings with no expectation he will actually be impeached.

Project Veritas Tapes Feature Zucker Admitting CNN Only Covering Trump Impeachment For Ratings

View attachment 284454
This is gonnna be juicyeeee

CNN: the most reliable source of fake news.

CNN is getting a taste of its own medicine.

You just are now making shit up.

What a fucking maroon.

Dumbfuck.... try using proof. Try showing what part of the impeachment process is not being followed....

There are no constitutional grounds for this purely political impeachment process in the first place! The sociopath is strong in this one.

Undercover recordings made by an alleged 'whistleblower' capture CNN employees casually confirming the network's anti-Trump bias and show company president Jeff Zucker telling top news executives to focus solely on impeachment even at the expense of other important news, according to the conservative activist group that posted the bombshell footage online.
Project Veritas’ alleged CNN whistleblower claims network is ‘pumping out propaganda'

PART 1: CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker’s Personal Vendetta Against POTUS

This is a very sad day for the nitwits who thought CNN was a credible news source. lol
View attachment 284468
VERY credible , any news source that calls out the piece of shit in our WH You don't like CNN calling an AH an AH?
god damn eddie - YOU are the problem. you don't give a fuck about reality and the truth, you just want to hate and hate as much as you can. you can't even be honest about it.

get help, dude. seriously.

Oh, yeah, a woman who sucked a married man's dick for advancement.

Leftists have some fucked-up heroes.

Meanwhile, she has nothing to do with this thread. What a pathetic attempt to distract attention from CNN's insane bias.

Dumbfuck.... try using proof. Try showing what part of the impeachment process is not being followed....

There are no constitutional grounds for this purely political impeachment process in the first place! The sociopath is strong in this one.
You're fucking deranged. Here are the relevant Constitutional grounds which your ignorance leads you to believe don't exist....

Article I, Section 2, paragraph 5

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Article I, Section 5, paragraph 2

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

I've seen and heard some of the tapes.

They made it very clear that top management's goal is the impeachment of President Trump by any means necessary.

CNN is to, first and foremost, report any and every thing negative about the president.
Hey, you guys remember during the W Admin, dissent was the highest form of patriotism? Then, when Obama was President, it was treason?

Seems to be patriotism again.

Hey, you guys remember when Democrats didn't twist the meanings of words to wind up their useful idiot base?

I don't remember that.

There's also a legal procedure for impeachment of President which is not being followed.
LOLOL

Of course the impeachment process is being followed. Add this to your ever growing list of conspiracies.
and this post to the ever growing list of stupid things you've said in here.
16e50p.jpg
Your mindless memes are not proof that the impeachment process into being properly followed.
Lemme guess -- you heard it was all legit on CNN.

You do realize a Coup d’etat means you have to kill someone?

Bullshit however, I wouldn't put it past some of you TDSers. After all we already had a left-looney pose with Trump's bloody, severed head and that Madonna-Whore say she wanted to blow up the WH.

Definition of COUP D'ÉTAT
"a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics"

You forgot to copy the second half of the definition. Here, from your link............

Definition of coup d'état
: a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics especially : the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group a military coup d'état of the dictator

You left out the violent overthrow part, and yeah, when there is violence, death is always a possibility.

LOLOL

Of course the impeachment process is being followed. Add this to your ever growing list of conspiracies.
16e50p.jpg
Your mindless memes are not proof that the impeachment process into being properly followed.
No, I got it from the House rules on impeachment.

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives

LOLOL

16e50p.jpg
You fuckers are so twisted up by this AH in our WH you can't tell what's up or down

1vcth3.jpg

. . . and the virtue signalling award goes to. . . . .

16e50p.jpg
You fuckers are so twisted up by this AH in our WH you can't tell what's up or down
I didn't like Obama as President. I didn't support much of what he did.

But he didn't make me fucking crazy like Trump makes you moonbats. You need to seek help before you hurt someone.

16e50p.jpg
No, I got it from the House rules on impeachment.

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi Democrats Changed House Rules on Impeachment on Day ‘Whistleblower’ Complaint Filed — Pulled Authority Away from Full House!

This link has a comparison between the previous language and the current rules.

It should tell you something that Democrats can't win anything without changing the rules.

It should -- but it won't.

Forum List

Back