CNN wants Megyn Kelly

I think Megyn Kelly became too greedy.

And that's going to be her downfall.

Too bad.:dunno:

...and a pay cut

...and you lie
Its obvious if she goes over the Clinton news network, their ratings are in the shit can all the time… LOL

...you saying "its obvious" before your lie doesnt make it the truth guy
I don't think she'll take the pay cut, the Clinton news network has shitty ratings.:lmao:

Trying to talk pass the lie wont work.
Clinton news network,just sucks and the ratings show it.

Kelly is going to be a valuable commodity these next four years.......:clap:

Imagine what she can say about Trump without Fox muzzling her?
Can't wait to hear the stories she tells once she leaves Fox

Unfortunately there wont be anyone to hear her if she goes to CNN.
Remote Controls are an interesting tool

Note to conservatives: There are more networks on your TV than Fox

You need to get the word out based on CNN's ratings.

CNN WANTS MEGYN

PLEASE GO! I can't stand her,she whines so damn much and has obvious bias against Trump and IMO is a closet feminist.
She is a progressive, but Clinton news network ratings are in the toilet all the time… So I doubt she will take the pay cut.

I don't think I agree that she is a Progressive.

She does a good job of attacking the weak points of either side, and that is because she was a lawyer...and in her new career, she takes being a journalist seriously.

She may have voted for Clinton because she couldn't vote for Trump....but she is no Pocahontas.

Most of her instincts seem to me to be conservative, but she does a good job of hiding them, because she is a professional.

If she goes to CNN, she will be the only one of those there.

But, my judgment may be skewed by her being a cold fox, a dead cold knock-out. She would be a star in Hollywood except she is dis-qualified there by having a functioning Brain. I would like to...well never mind that.

RWers have only Fox to reinforce their idiocy....CNN is our only news network with a real foreign service....the others are punditry and foreign rentals- pathetic.

CNN WANTS MEGYN

PLEASE GO! I can't stand her,she whines so damn much and has obvious bias against Trump and IMO is a closet feminist.
She is a progressive, but Clinton news network ratings are in the toilet all the time… So I doubt she will take the pay cut.

I don't think I agree that she is a Progressive.

She does a good job of attacking the weak points of either side, and that is because she was a lawyer...and in her new career, she takes being a journalist seriously.

She may have voted for Clinton because she couldn't vote for Trump....but she is no Pocahontas.

Most of her instincts seem to me to be conservative, but she does a good job of hiding them, because she is a professional.

If she goes to CNN, she will be the only one of those there.

But, my judgment may be skewed by her being a cold fox, a dead cold knock-out. She would be a star in Hollywood except she is dis-qualified there by having a functioning Brain. I would like to...well never mind that.

CNN wants Megyn Kelly?

CNN can have Megyn Kelly. :dunno:

In all honesty people are sick and tired of her and her downright hatred towards President elect Trump, since day one.

Go to CNN and liberate your inner globalist totalitarian, Megyn Kelly.

You only live once...so why not huh?

Old megyn is thinking about leaving FNC... Don't let the door hit her in the ass on the way out, and come to think about it she can take shep smith with her...

RWers have only Fox to reinforce their idiocy....CNN is our only news network with a real foreign service....the others are punditry and foreign rentals- pathetic.

Sorry,I havent watched FUX since they tried to dictate who the Republican nominee was going to be.

There's not a more SULLEN expression to be seen on any person on a cable news network than the Shewolf of Auschwitz, the Nazi prison camp bitch in a two bit, T&A, B movie, the butch hair cut feminazi Megyn Kelly. She is beyond disgusting. She can drop over dead as far as I'm concerned. I didn't watch her before, and I don't watch her now.

Sorry,I havent watched FUX since they tried to dictate who the Republican nominee was going to be.
All from Rush now? lol. All the same...bs

You'll have to be more specific because I have no idea what you're talking about.

You'll have to be more specific because I have no idea what you're talking about.
Where do you get your "news", Rush Limbaugh?

I rarely listen to Rush. So again,what the fuck are you talking about?

I rarely listen to Rush. So again,what the fuck are you talking about?
I just wondered what pathetic fork of the GOP BS propaganda machine you're on...

Forum List

Back