Tucker Carlson destroys BLM racist ignorant moron.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

tariq.jpg

In typical left wing liberal fashion, the ape tries to say he did not say what he said. He then acts all smug as he blathers on in incoherent statements.

I think it is cute how the ape wears that suit so well. Just goes to show you eh?

You are a sick monkey.
One guy with a flaky opinion doesn't speak for all "liberals," anymore than you, thankfully, speak for all conservatives.

You are a sick monkey.
One guy with a flaky opinion doesn't speak for all "liberals," anymore than you, thankfully, speak for all conservatives.
I think he does speak for a majority of the apes. Based on what I see and hear.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

tariq.jpg

In typical left wing liberal fashion, the ape tries to say he did not say what he said. He then acts all smug as he blathers on in incoherent statements.

I think it is cute how the ape wears that suit so well. Just goes to show you eh?

My dog is much more civilized than the author of this OP, I would very much enjoy watching this coward put on a sandwich board an parade around his/her opinions in public.

You are a sick monkey.

ALL LIVES MATTER.
Not every liberal is a BLM radical.

I would say NO liberal supports that crap.

Of course, by the same token, it has become extremely difficult to find any liberals in the identity-politics driven left these days.

tariq.jpg

"Ape"?? yeah we have no racial problems in the US. You validate his narrative ya dumbass.

tariq.jpg

"Ape"?? yeah we have no racial problems in the US. You validate his narrative ya dumbass.

Yes we know, now youse can go out and kill some crackers and they babies!

You are a sick monkey.

ALL LIVES MATTER.
Do you agree with him or not?
What's to agree/disagree with? The guy has no point, except that he tried to turn a terrorist tragedy into a racial incident, and to me that seems totally ludicrous.
And what difference does it make what I think about it?

tariq.jpg

Yes we know, now youse can go out and kill some crackers and they babies!

Who is youse?

You are a sick monkey.

ALL LIVES MATTER.
He is actually much more racist than the average BLM idiot.

He is a Welsing loon.
What's a Welsing?

You are a sick monkey.

ALL LIVES MATTER.
He is actually much more racist than the average BLM idiot.

He is a Welsing loon.
What's a Welsing?
Francis Cress Welsing.

The lunatic that who wrote the book called: The Isis Papers, the black version of "The Birth of a Nation".

tariq.jpg

You know we are all apes, right?

tariq.jpg

As opposed to the racial problems you reflect so very clearly where you defend a revolting person saying absolutely vile things simply because he is black?

tariq.jpg

My dog is much more civilized than the author of this OP, I would very much enjoy watching this coward put on a sandwich board an parade around his/her opinions in public.

How ironic.

A very stupid, utterly p.c. poster who is so terrified of being called a racist that he will support absolutely anything a black person says is now calling others cowardly.

Fascinating.

tariq.jpg

How ironic.

A very stupid, utterly p.c. poster who is so terrified of being called a racist that he will support absolutely anything a black person says is now calling others cowardly.

Fascinating.

Calling anyone stupid is a childish ad hominem which demonstrates that Owl is incapable of creative thought. That coupled with the obvious Straw man is one more example of his/her inability to write logically and with data to prove his opinions are factual.

Forum List

Back