CNN wants Megyn Kelly

She would gain nothing by going to CNN she is all be certain to get O"Reilly's time slot when he decides to retire. She is in a great spot with FOX I would be shocked if she left especially for CNN.

I think Watters is being groomed to take O'Reilly's place when he retires.
That would be a bit of a shock I can't see him doing serious news stories he strikes me as more of a morning show host.

You misspelled Morning Zoo Host
You misread my post try taking off those partisan glasses.

It was a joke. Calm down

It would be one major mistake for CNN to bring in Megyn Kelly. Her viewership is because she is on Fox and those that watch CNN will find her more annoying than Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon.

I never like Megyn before her love affair with Trump and found her annoying, so let hope Fox is stupid and keep her...

She would gain nothing by going to CNN she is all be certain to get O"Reilly's time slot when he decides to retire. She is in a great spot with FOX I would be shocked if she left especially for CNN.

I think Watters is being groomed to take O'Reilly's place when he retires.
That would be a bit of a shock I can't see him doing serious news stories he strikes me as more of a morning show host.

You misspelled Morning Zoo Host
You misread my post try taking off those partisan glasses.

It was a joke. Calm down
Humor is not your strong suit but keeping working on it you will get better.

CNN WANTS MEGYN

PLEASE GO! I can't stand her,she whines so damn much and has obvious bias against Trump and IMO is a closet feminist.
She is a progressive, but Clinton news network ratings are in the toilet all the time… So I doubt she will take the pay cut.

I don't think I agree that she is a Progressive.

She does a good job of attacking the weak points of either side, and that is because she was a lawyer...and in her new career, she takes being a journalist seriously.

She may have voted for Clinton because she couldn't vote for Trump....but she is no Pocahontas.

Most of her instincts seem to me to be conservative, but she does a good job of hiding them, because she is a professional.

If she goes to CNN, she will be the only one of those there.

But, my judgment may be skewed by her being a cold fox, a dead cold knock-out. She would be a star in Hollywood except she is dis-qualified there by having a functioning Brain. I would like to...well never mind that.

CNN wants Megyn Kelly?

CNN can have Megyn Kelly. :dunno:

In all honesty people are sick and tired of her and her downright hatred towards President elect Trump, since day one.

Go to CNN and liberate your inner globalist totalitarian, Megyn Kelly.

You only live once...so why not huh?

Go......go......go...........the ice queen. Can you imagine the poor fuck who has to go to bed with that? Be more fun to bed down with a cadaver in an igloo.

Uh what?? Huh? I might not like her stance on many political subjects these days but lets not get carried away here. I'd go to bed that anytime. Why let politics get in the way of some fun!

If she shows up at my place on Friday in a negligee with a fine bottle of scotch and a smile I might want her back on FOX.

Go......go......go...........the ice queen. Can you imagine the poor fuck who has to go to bed with that? Be more fun to bed down with a cadaver in an igloo.

Uh what?? Huh? I might not like her stance on many political subjects these days but lets not get carried away here. I'd go to bed that anytime. Why let politics get in the way of some fun!

If she shows up at my place on Friday in a negligee with a fine bottle of scotch and a smile I might want her back on FOX.

You mean you're not going to ask her how she feels about Trump and then throw her out if she gives the wrong answer? LOL

You mean you're not going to ask her how she feels about Trump and then throw her out if she gives the wrong answer? LOL

Even dumb ***** have their uses.

It's hard to get a handle on Megan Kelly. It seems as if she is going through a mid life crisis with a new hair do and smarmy comments that don't make much sense.Maybe she needs the outside income from her book that seems destined to end up on the Barnes&Noble bargan shelf or the Dollar Store. Pop news anchors are a dime a dozen and Kelly would add the zip and glamour to CNN that they have been lacking for a freaking decade. Go for it Megan.

Forum List

Back