CNN wants Megyn Kelly

Well, just what they need, more estrogen what with all the Anderson Coopers and whatnot over there.

She would gain nothing by going to CNN she is all be certain to get O"Reilly's time slot when he decides to retire. She is in a great spot with FOX I would be shocked if she left especially for CNN.

Poor Megyn will not have to report those "War on Christmas" stories anymore and tell children that Santa is white
My point proven about not caring about the truth....or facts for that matter.

Like to see what she can do once she is removed from the ridiculous Fox agenda
Um she would be pushing the Pro Democrat/Clinton agenda at CNN....duh.
No doubt, while she is a progressive she would have to tow the line of the fucked up progressive. She would have no choice in the matter because the Clinton news network is all progressive all the time no one else's views are allowed… Fact
:lmao:

Lol poor Megyn. It's all coming back to bite her in the ass.

A job offer is a bite in the ass. Thats some next level spin
...and a pay cut

...and you lie
Its obvious if she goes over the Clinton news network, their ratings are in the shit can all the time… LOL

...you saying "its obvious" before your lie doesnt make it the truth guy

Lol poor Megyn. It's all coming back to bite her in the ass.

...and a pay cut

...and you lie
Its obvious if she goes over the Clinton news network, their ratings are in the shit can all the time… LOL

I don't think she'll take the pay cut, the Clinton news network has shitty ratings.:lmao:

...and a pay cut

...and you lie

I don't think she'll take the pay cut, the Clinton news network has shitty ratings.:lmao:

Trying to talk pass the lie wont work.

Go......go......go...........the ice queen. Can you imagine the poor fuck who has to go to bed with that? Be more fun to bed down with a cadaver in an igloo.

Uh what?? Huh? I might not like her stance on many political subjects these days but lets not get carried away here. I'd go to bed that anytime. Why let politics get in the way of some fun!

She would gain nothing by going to CNN she is all be certain to get O"Reilly's time slot when he decides to retire. She is in a great spot with FOX I would be shocked if she left especially for CNN.

I think Watters is being groomed to take O'Reilly's place when he retires.

That would be a bit of a shock I can't see him doing serious news stories he strikes me as more of a morning show host.

That would be a bit of a shock I can't see him doing serious news stories he strikes me as more of a morning show host.

You misspelled Morning Zoo Host

Does Kelly want fame so badly that she is willing to sell her journalistic soul and work for a proven organization that does NOT report actual news / that is a proven 'propoganda generator' for the left?
As opposed to what she has been doing up to now, working for a proven organization that does NOT report actual news / that is a proven 'propoganda generator' for the right?

You misspelled Morning Zoo Host
You misread my post try taking off those partisan glasses.

Forum List

Back