CNN.....The bottom is dropping out of the 2022 election for Democrats

If they lose big I fully expect the Biden administration to punish Americans for it. And to make things worse so they can blame it on republicans.
That would indicate the election is stolen

You know how crooked Republicans are
They can’t win without cheating

-You used the term "bigly".
-Only idiots use the term "bigly".
-You are therefore an idiot.
- Being an idiot, your opinion is worthless.

quod erat demonstrandum.

Anyone who would use the term Bigly must be an idiot

Never fear, Democrats! There's still time for that big "October surprise"....

Oh wait. That ship done sailed. :laughing0301:
Let's look at that "October Surprise".....Does it really mean anything now that so many states have extended periods of early voting? Hell, I in-person voted a month ago.....Virginia has a 45-day in-person EV period.

By biggest fear is that someone I voted for a month ago will up and die before election day....Then what?

It sort of brings into focus the folly of the early voting concept since half of those being voted for are geriatrics or someone like Fetterman who is in ill health anyway.

Fuck if I know what would happen.

The Democrats will win Bigly

If they don’t, they were cheated
No other possible explanation
Old news.

Bush stole the election from Gore.

Kerry won Ohio.

The Diebold voting machines were hacked.

The Gay Drug Addict in Florida whose name I can't remember was cheated by the Florida Secretary of State and actually beat DeSantis.

The Georgia election was stolen from Stacy Abrams...

And last but not least...Trump was an illegitimate president...RUSSIAN COLLUSION, RUSSIAN COLLUSION, RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!

Democrat election denial is about as shocking as the sun rising in the morning...

Let's look at that "October Surprise".....Does it really mean anything now that so many states have extended periods of early voting? Hell, I in-person voted a month ago.....Virginia has a 45-day in-person EV period.

By biggest fear is that someone I voted for a month ago will up and die before election day....Then what?

It sort of brings into focus the folly of the early voting concept since half of those being voted for are geriatrics or someone like Fetterman who is in ill health anyway.

Fuck if I know what would happen.

Did the Dems even pull off an October surprise? If they did, I must have missed it.

But then nothing they do surprises me any more.

People are leaving the Democratic Party in large numbers in recent years, mostly due to the Far Left Progressive agenda, Tulsi Gabbard being the latest. I don't think there's a majority of people that want to support those policies, they want something more moderate and Joe Biden ain't it. And neither is Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer. So, I think the GOP is going to take back the House in large numbers, and also the Senate albeit by only a few seats. Could be more than a few, but they ain't going to get close to 60, and even if they did Biden isn't going to pass the things they want to do. Which sets us up for 2024, if things go as many predict.

Did the Dems even pull off an October surprise? If they did, I must have missed it.

But then nothing they do surprises me any more.
Interesting Question.

It is possible that they were stupid enough to think that hiring a gay prostitute to attack Paul Pelosi so they could blame it on Trumpers was their killer surprise. Not saying that it happened, but I don’t put it past them.

It Is a stretch, but who would have thought they would tried their other hoaxes before they happened?

Forum List

Back