CNN Sues.....

Thank Goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights; or, that female intern may have grabbed the Guy's penis and proclaimed loudly and patriotically, "I want it, Give it to Me; it is for the Good of our Republic!"

Thank Goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights; or, that female intern may have grabbed the Guy's penis and proclaimed loudly and patriotically, "I want it, Give it to Me; it is for the Good of our Republic!"
A comedian you're not.

Let’s make this really simple... did she reach in across his body and try to grab the mic? Yes or no

Amusing that the term 'simple' doesn't lodge in your throat, you being as mentally and morally 'simple' as you are.

But....what the heck.....let's smash another custard pie in your ugly kisser:

1. Here's Acosta using a karate-like chop on the young lady's elbow:

2. Then he claims he never touched her.

"CNN's Acosta denies 'placing his hands on' White House intern"
CNN's Acosta denies 'placing his hands on' White House intern

3. Then CNN says it's about silencing what the assaulter says....

"CNN and Acosta attempt to portray the suspension as a reaction to the "content" of Acosta's reporting:

But on November 7, 2018, Defendants revoked Acosta’s White House credentials because, in the President’s own words, Acosta failed to “treat the White House with respect” at a White House press briefing. This severe and unprecedented punishment is the culmination of years of hostility by President Trump against CNN and Acosta based on the contents of their reporting—an unabashed attempt to censor the press and exclude reporters from the White House
who challenge and dispute the President’s point of view.

That plainly is a false accusation. Acosta has been a showman and loudmouth for years at these press briefings. He only lost his pass when he got physical with an intern and refused to relinquish the microphone."
CNN sues Trump over suspension of Jim Acosta's press pass after he got physical with White House intern (Update: Hearing 11/14/18 3:30 p.m.)

Now.....don't forget:
Save the barrel…and you can go back to being a rodeo clown.

How about you answer my very easy yes or no question instead of ignoring it and pasting a bunch of crap that you’ve already posted. I’m not going to take the time to read anything you write if you are going to ignore my questions. Care to try again?

Again???

Sure thing...

1. Here's Acosta using a karate-like chop on the young lady's elbow:

2. Then he claims he never touched her.

"CNN's Acosta denies 'placing his hands on' White House intern"
CNN's Acosta denies 'placing his hands on' White House intern

3. Then CNN says it's about silencing what the assaulter says....

"CNN and Acosta attempt to portray the suspension as a reaction to the "content" of Acosta's reporting:

But on November 7, 2018, Defendants revoked Acosta’s White House credentials because, in the President’s own words, Acosta failed to “treat the White House with respect” at a White House press briefing. This severe and unprecedented punishment is the culmination of years of hostility by President Trump against CNN and Acosta based on the contents of their reporting—an unabashed attempt to censor the press and exclude reporters from the White House
who challenge and dispute the President’s point of view.

That plainly is a false accusation. Acosta has been a showman and loudmouth for years at these press briefings. He only lost his pass when he got physical with an intern and refused to relinquish the microphone."
CNN sues Trump over suspension of Jim Acosta's press pass after he got physical with White House intern (Update: Hearing 11/14/18 3:30 p.m.)

Some people see you as half empty, I see you as being half full of it.

You can keep repeating your incorrect talking points bit you will keep being wrong and looking like an ass. I just proved each of your points as incorrect. If you disagree with any of my points then address it but when you ignore my points and just copy and paste the same BS that I just debunked you just waste time and look stupid.

One of your many mistakes, low-life......I am never wrong.

I just proved you wrong so you apparently have an ego problem

Let’s make this really simple... did she reach in across his body and try to grab the mic? Yes or no
Yes, let's make this really simple. Who does the mic belong to? Who controls the mic? Whose press conference is it? Whose job is it to control the mic and move it along to the next person called? Who is responsible for behaving properly and relinquishing the mic when tier turn is up? Answer those simple questions and you'll see who is at fault and doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. Hint, the young lady doing her job is in the right and Acosta is in the wrong. He lost his privilege. He has no right.
It’s the white houses mic and press conference and Acosta was out of line. But when she reaches across his body to grab the mic and he knocks her hand as he recoils it is absurd to call that assault. So now you be honest. Assault is laughable and wrong, right?
He should have handed him the mic and not have a tug of war over it. God he is stupid.
True, he was being persistent and rude. Still doesn’t add up to assault, right?

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action.[1] It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law. Assault - Wikipedia
So what? She initiated the contact. You are making more of a point that she assaulted him which is equally as silly

Here's the premise for the suit:

CNN sues President Trump and top White House aides for barring Jim Acosta - CNN
"""........
The code of federal regulations states that "in granting or denying a request for a security clearance made in response to an application for a White House press pass, officials of the Secret Service will be guided solely by the principle of whether the applicant presents a potential source of physical danger to the President and/or the family of the President so serious as to justify his or her exclusion from White House press privileges."

There are other guidelines as well. Abrams said the case law specifies that before a press pass is denied, "you have to have notice, you have to have a chance to respond, and you have to have a written opinion by the White House as to what it's doing and why, so the courts can examine it."

Verbally sparring with the POTUS doesn't exactly fall into these guidelines.

Trump is going to lose this.

And then what ?

Never call on the guy ?

Or laughed at it.

Yes, let's make this really simple. Who does the mic belong to? Who controls the mic? Whose press conference is it? Whose job is it to control the mic and move it along to the next person called? Who is responsible for behaving properly and relinquishing the mic when tier turn is up? Answer those simple questions and you'll see who is at fault and doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. Hint, the young lady doing her job is in the right and Acosta is in the wrong. He lost his privilege. He has no right.
It’s the white houses mic and press conference and Acosta was out of line. But when she reaches across his body to grab the mic and he knocks her hand as he recoils it is absurd to call that assault. So now you be honest. Assault is laughable and wrong, right?
He should have handed him the mic and not have a tug of war over it. God he is stupid.

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action.[1] It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law. Assault - Wikipedia
So what? She initiated the contact. You are making more of a point that she assaulted him which is equally as silly
Now you're just proving what an obtuse ass you are. Her job is to move the mic to the next reporter recognized by the president. Acosta got to do his sideshow and measure dicks with the president, His time was up, someone else was recognized, he wouldn't play nice and sit his arrogant ass down and stopped her from doing her job of getting and giving the mic to the next in line. Did he assault her? No. Did he act like an immature ass and push her arm away when attempting to do her job? Absolutely. You won't be seeing him at the WH again. I'm starting to think you've got a hardon for Acosta with all this butt hurt emotion you're giving.

Now you're just proving what an obtuse ass you are. Her job is to move the mic to the next reporter recognized by the president. Acosta got to do his sideshow and measure dicks with the president, His time was up, someone else was recognized, he wouldn't play nice and sit his arrogant ass down and stopped her from doing her job of getting and giving the mic to the next in line. Did he assault her? No. Did he act like an immature ass and push her arm away when attempting to do her job? Absolutely. You won't be seeing him at the WH again. I'm starting to think you've got a hardon for Acosta with all this butt hurt emotion you're giving.
How am I being an ass by calling any claim of assault “silly”?. Please explain that and how you justify saying there was an assault during this interaction.

How am I being an ass by calling any claim of assault “silly”?. Please explain that and how you justify saying there was an assault during this interaction.
Ok you obtuse ass. Read my last post again moron. Did I say she assaulted him? No, I did not. I never have. Quit asking me the same bullshit question over and over. Quit trying to make it out that the young lady involved did anything wrong. She did not. She was doing her fucking job. End of story. Period. Full stop. The person in the wrong was Acosta who is there to represent his news organization, be recognized by the president, ask a question, sit down, shut up. Not start out his statement with a challenge to the POTUS and then when told enough and someone else is called on, stand his ground, keep talking over everyone else and refusing to give up the mic to the person whose job it is to take it and give it to the next person. Quit making excuses for him and his behavior. The only offensive and offending person here was Acosta. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Now go back to the playground and climb on the monkey bars or something and let the grownups talk. Your act is wearing thin.

Ok you obtuse ass. Read my last post again moron. Did I say she assaulted him? No, I did not. I never have. Quit asking me the same bullshit question over and over. Quit trying to make it out that the young lady involved did anything wrong. She did not. She was doing her fucking job. End of story. Period. Full stop. The person in the wrong was Acosta who is there to represent his news organization, be recognized by the president, ask a question, sit down, shut up. Not start out his statement with a challenge to the POTUS and then when told enough and someone else is called on, stand his ground, keep talking over everyone else and refusing to give up the mic to the person whose job it is to take it and give it to the next person. Quit making excuses for him and his behavior. The only offensive and offending person here was Acosta. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Now go back to the playground and climb on the monkey bars or something and let the grownups talk. Your act is wearing thin.
I was having a discussion with PolitiChic who was making the case that he assaulted her... scroll up and you’ll see the half dozen or so times she literally pasted the definition of assault. You chimmed in to that discussion and called me an obtuse ass. Nice Shawshank reference btw.

I’ve stated multiple times that Acosta was out of line. He should of been warned and if he offended again then he should get the boot. That’s the process. Throwing out an assault claim and then letting your puppets defend that which is exactly what is happening here is just false and irresponsible. We all know it.

I never made the case that she did anything wrong. I was making counter arguments to a delisionsal message board poster who was claiming that she had been assaulted. She wasn’t assaulted. She reached in. He recoiled and made contact with her arm as it was reaching across his body. Those are the acute facts. It wasn’t assault.

I still say make him the center of attention but not in a good way. Don't let him touch the mic, cut him off as soon as he starts loading the question, laugh at him when the intern pulls the mic away from his face. IOW, treat him like the child that he is.

Forum List

Back