The Media

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

If any of you folks (Conservative or Liberal) watch 60 min. of FOX News, then watch 60 min. of CNN you'll see and hear the same news stories with a right wing and left wing spin on them. Neither one of these are fair or balanced. These media outlets make lot's of $$ in ad sales telling their viewers only what they want to hear.

Here is a novel idea: Turn off your media outlets, stop letting these talking heads do your thinking for you, and start thinking for yourself!
:113:

I do read the Fox News website. I don't even bother watching CNN, BSNBC, or even the other media outlets. I watch mostly the NewMax channel instead.

I refuse to let them get in my head. Although, they all have been there before. Lol

I do read the Fox News website. I don't even bother watching CNN, BSNBC, or even the other media outlets. I watch mostly the NewMax channel instead.

I refuse to let them get in my head. Although, they all have been there before. Lol

If you only go by fox and Newsmax, you are probably brainwashed.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

If any of you folks (Conservative or Liberal) watch 60 min. of FOX News, then watch 60 min. of CNN you'll see and hear the same news stories with a right wing and left wing spin on them. Neither one of these are fair or balanced. These media outlets make lot's of $$ in ad sales telling their viewers only what they want to hear.

Here is a novel idea: Turn off your media outlets, stop letting these talking heads do your thinking for you, and start thinking for yourself!
:113:

Yeah, unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a single source that is fair and balanced, or completely apolitically. Best thing to do, IMO, is to utilize as many sources as you can.

BTW- I am not a registered member of either party, but will freely acknowledge that I am more conservative and nearly always vote Republican. You, I suspect are more liberal and generally vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back