Serena Williams named GQ Woman of the Year — but cover sparks controversy

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Only thing missing is a whip....perhaps a little more breast?

IMG_1833.jpg

and they RAVED about Moooch Oboma's arms!!! SERENA would be womans WORLD CHAMPION in the WWF!

Serena%20Williams.jpg.jpg_12974117_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

I’m sorry, where’s the controversy again?

IMG_1833.jpg

and they RAVED about Moooch Oboma's arms!!! SERENA would be womans WORLD CHAMPION in the WWF!

Oh, look! A black lady on the cover of a magazine! Let's tear her down because... Obama? Fuck, dude. You have your whole life to be a racist POS. Take a day off. What a stupid thread.

IMG_1833.jpg

Oh, look! A black lady on the cover of a magazine! Let's tear her down because... Obama? Fuck, dude. You have your whole life to be a racist POS. Take a day off. What a stupid thread.
Hey look...another race baiting asswipe that thinks my posting this article is racist....I'd like to see more of her boobs AND a whip!....ROTFLMFAO....and I see no controvetsy!...apparently this idiot doesn't like strong armed black women!

IMG_1833.jpg

Hey look...another race baiting asswipe that thinks my posting this article is racist....I'd like to see more of her boobs AND a whip!....ROTFLMFAO....and I see no controvetsy!...apparently this idiot doesn't like strong armed black women!
The title of your op says “Sparks Controversy”

The only name I recognize on the cover is Ethan Hawke. And Williams. Other than that, I'm drawing a blank here, guys.

IMG_1833.jpg

Yeah, that IS THE TITLE I COPIED....LOLOL

IMG_1833.jpg

You copied a title but didn’t post the link to the article you copied it from? That’s odd. How were we suppose to know you copied it vs stating your own opinion?

IMG_1833.jpg

You copied a title but didn’t post the link to the article you copied it from? That’s odd. How were we suppose to know you copied it vs stating your own opinion?
Sorry, a search engine is your friend!

CNN Wire ^ | November 13, 2018

I’m supposed to do a Google search on your OP titles to check and see if you might of copied it? Ok buddy. Go take a nap

I’m supposed to do a Google search on your OP titles to check and see if you might of copied it? Ok buddy. Go take a nap
I cant fix your stupid...your IQ won't allow it!

I cant fix your stupid...your IQ won't allow it!
Yeah, I think this one speaks for itself

Serena Williams = woman

Michelle (Michael Robinson) Obama = man

WHY can't the media get it right???

Last edited:
SERENA would be womans WORLD CHAMPION in the WWF!

Serena is an athlete. She trains hard, she was a great champion and may be again.

If you do not like strong muscular athletic women, then don't watch female sports.

Serena is not a 'roid queen, or a male hating dyke. She deserved better than the quotes.

I think Serena is HOT HOT HOT....

She has also very much avoided anything like boxing, UFC, or wrestling. Would she be good if she tried? Heck yeah. But she is a woman, and a woman who cares about

BEING A WOMAN

Last edited:

Forum List

Back