CNN says Jones got 96% of the black vote!! THERE IS YOUR RACISM

When did I say whites should be denied jobs? And obviously whites aren’t denied jobs. They hold the highest employment rates in the country while blacks suffer the lowest.

If affirmative action did not exist and jobs were handed out on merit, the unemployment rates would be 1% for whites and 80% for blacks.

Most blacks can't even read. They are VERY INFERIOR and that's why they can't get jobs.

[
Yet another dopefuck Trumpette who thinks affirmative action is all about race.

What are you saying now homo? That because there is sex-based AA that makes race- based AA acceptable.??

THINK, you miserable white-hating racist wretch.

When did I say whites should be denied jobs? And obviously whites aren’t denied jobs. They hold the highest employment rates in the country while blacks suffer the lowest.

If affirmative action did not exist and jobs were handed out on merit, the unemployment rates would be 1% for whites and 80% for blacks.

Most blacks can't even read. They are VERY INFERIOR and that's why they can't get jobs.
They are the democrats great failed social experiment.

There we go. Thanks for showing your racist ass.

You know- the GOP- the party of bigotry- the party that minorities don't join because it is the party of bigotry.

NO!!! Blacks avoid the GOP because it is NOT the party of bigotry. They want a party that will give them special treatment and dems do that. Dems are your bigots. THINK
Well you’re one of the biggest bigots on this forum .... which party do you mostly vote for?

Once again we have a Trump supporters spouting racist crap.

Once again the USMB Conservatives cannot find any reason to disagree

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.
Doug Jones stuns Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race - CNNPolitics

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.
How do illegal aliens vote? In my state your name as a registered citizen is at your designated voting site. Why is it a special issue only when Black Americans vote? If they are citizens they should vote.

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.
Doug Jones stuns Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race - CNNPolitics

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.

Wait its racist for a bunch of blacks to vote for a white dude?

Speeders? You shooting something else, up your arm.

Wait its racist for a bunch of blacks to vote for a white dude?

Speeders? You shooting something else, up your arm.

Yes it is racist since jones is a black man on the inside. A reverse oreo. He's a white-hating racist like all democrats. THINK

Forum List

Back