CNN says Jones got 96% of the black vote!! THERE IS YOUR RACISM

The "racism" you seek is better found in the fact that whites have been voting in the mid to high 90 percentile for the Republican candidate for all types of candidates in that state for the last 30+ years.

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.
Doug Jones stuns Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race - CNNPolitics

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.
Jones is white not Black. How could it be racism? Now whites voted mostly for Moore a proven racist. That would be your racism.

Last edited:
The "racism" you seek is better found in the fact that whites have been voting in the mid to high 90 percentile for the Republican candidate for all types of candidates in that state for the last 30+ years.

No they haven’t

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.
Jones is white not Black. How could it be racism?

The OP is a delusional tard

No they haven’t
Yes they have.

Blacks and whites in Alabama vote overwhelmingly along party lines, hence Alabama is a deep red state for over 30 years.

Whites vote Republican about 90% or better.
Blacks vote Democrat about 90% or better.
Considering the black population of 'BAMA can be no more than 11% it doesn't take rocket science to see what I'm saying is correct.

The True Democrat way

25348617_884709315050458_6941822545787238444_n.jpg

This guy has the characteristsof a Child molester he looks like one must be why the leftist idiots voted for him meanwhile the guy who really ISN'T a child molester loses. Ever notice the left always supports and over looks they very losers they accuse otehrs of being when in reality it's those they actually support and vote for . Fkrs are retarded all the way.

The True Democrat way

This guy has the characteristsof a Child molester he looks like one must be why the leftist idiots voted for him meanwhile the guy who really ISN'T a child molester loses. Ever notice the left always supports and over looks they very losers they accuse otehrs of being when in reality it's those they actually support and vote for . Fkrs are retarded all the way.
Doug Jones won loser....GET OVER IT!!!

#LOLGOP

The True Democrat way

#LOLGOP

Doesn't change the fact he is a child molester watch and see ,but u dumbasses will deny it anyway just like Clinton the rapist and best part is there's even proof the leftist retards deny that too.

Democrats love murders too ... lmfao

The True Democrat way

#LOLGOP

And by the way i'm not that hung up on either one of the stupid fks, So I really don't need to get over a gawd dam thing I could care less.

And by the way i'm not that hung up on either one of the stupid fks, So I really don't need to get over a gawd dam thing I could care less.
You meant you COULDN'T care less. That means you're at the lowest care you could possibly be at NOW.

If you COULD care less, that means you care MORE NOW than you actually COULD in the future, when you finally reach the point that you couldn't care any less.

See how that works?

You stupid mother fucker what did you think was going to happen

No they haven’t
Yes they have.

Blacks and whites in Alabama vote overwhelmingly along party lines, hence Alabama is a deep red state for over 30 years.

Whites vote Republican about 90% or better.
Blacks vote Democrat about 90% or better.
Considering the black population of 'BAMA can be no more than 11% it doesn't take rocket science to see what I'm saying is correct.

Let’s see the proof

You meant you COULDN'T care less. That means you're at the lowest care you could possibly be at NOW.

If you COULD care less, that means you care MORE NOW than you actually COULD in the future, when you finally reach the point that you couldn't care any less.

See how that works?

No , tell me some more I like to see you wasting your time, and for having Malcome X as your avatar you should know more than you do, Or think you do when it comes to acting like politics is a football team and your one sided love has just gotta win because really both sides will fk you they just play the same game differently.

You don't even know why you have him as your avatar .........................

22852108_490601704638344_361164521599826096_n.jpg

15037257_328333390865177_8187299302940677683_n.jpg

Forum List

Back