New accusations against democrat hero, and child rapist, roman polanski....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And the party of pedophiles, the democrat party........now has another accusation against one of it's heroes....

The people protecting and supporting roman polanski in this country...are not republicans...

LAPD investigating accusation director Roman Polanski molested 10-year-old - Hot Air

So as we head into tonight’s election with similar allegations against Roy Moore, don’t forget that the progressives demanding Moore be denounced were celebrating Roman Polanski just 14 years ago. When Polanski was arrested 8 years ago in Switzerland (2009), over 100 Hollywood bigwigs signed a petition demanding he be released.

The Hollywood set was firmly for child molesters before they were against them. Their sudden reversal on the seriousness of dealing with people accused of sexual assault really is remarkable.

That’s not a reason to ignore credible allegations against anyone else, but it is a reason to point an laugh at progressives claiming they own the moral high ground on this issue.

Here you go.. the hollywood, democrat party, supporters of child rape...

Over 100 In Film Community Sign Polanski Petition

AFP is reporting that a grand assembly of filmmakers, actors and producers from around the world have signed a petition urging the release of director Roman Polanski, who was arrested Sunday in Switzerland on a warrant for a 1977 underage sex case in the United States. Woody Allen, Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, Martin Scorcese, David Lynch, Wong Kar Wai, Harmony Korine, Stephen Frears, Alexander Payne, Michael Mann, Wim Wenders, Tilda Swinton, Julian Schnabel, and Pedro Almodovar are among the 100 and counting film industry figures who have signed the petition, coordinated from France by the SACD, an organization which represents performance and visual artists.

“We demand the immediate release of Roman Polanski,” urges the petition. “Film-makers in France, in Europe, in the United States and around the world are dismayed by this decision… It seems inadmissible to them that an international cultural event, paying homage to one of the greatest contemporary film-makers, is used by police to apprehend him.”

The following is the SACD petition, followed by a list of names of people who had signed it as of tonight. For a more extensive detailing of Polanski’s arrest and potential extradition to the United States, check out indieWIRE‘s coverage from earlier today.

If only in the name of this friendship between our two countries, we demand the immediate release of Roman Polanski.

-For a list of signatories, continue to the next page.-

Polanski petition signatories, as of September 29th:

Fatih Akin
Stephane Allagnon
Woody Allen
Pedro Almodovar
Wes Anderson
Jean-Jacques Annaud
Alexandre Arcady
Fanny Ardant
Asia Argento
Darren Aronofsky
Olivier Assayas
Alexander Astruc
Gabriel Auer
Luc Barnier
Christophe Barratier
Xavier Beauvois
Liria Begeja
Gilles Behat
Jean-Jacques Beineix
Marco Bellochio
Monica Bellucci
Djamel Bennecib
Giuseppe Bertolucci
Patrick Bouchitey
Paul Boujenah
Jacques Bral
Patrick Braoudé
Andre Buytaers
Christian Carion
Henning Carlsen
Jean-Michel Carre
Patrice Chereau
Elie Chouraqui
Souleymane Cisse
Alain Corneau
Jerome Cornuau
Miguel Courtois
Dominique Crevecoeur
Alfonso Cuaron
Luc et Jean-Pierre Dardenne
Jonathan Demme
Alexandre Desplat
Rosalinde et Michel Deville
Georges Dybman
Jacques Fansten
Joël Farges
Gianluca Farinelli
Jacques Fansten
Etienne Faure
Michel Ferry
Scott Foundas
Stephen Frears
Thierry Fremaux
Sam Gabarski
René Gainville
Tony Gatlif
Costa Gavras
Jean-Marc Ghanassia
Terry Gilliam
Christian Gion
Marc Guidoni
Buck Henry
David Heyman
Laurent Heynemann
Robert Hossein
Jean-Loup Hubert
Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
Gilles Jacob
Just Jaeckin
Alain Jessua
Pierre Jolivet
Kent Jones
Roger Kahane,
Nelly Kaplan
Wong Kar Waï
Ladislas Kijno
Harmony Korine
Jan Kounen
Diane Kurys
Emir Kusturica
John Landis
Claude Lanzmann
André Larquié
Vinciane Lecocq
Patrice Leconte
Claude Lelouch
Gérard Lenne
David Lynch
Michael Mann

François Margolin
Jean-Pierre Marois
Tonie Marshall
Mario Martone
Nicolas Mauvernay
Radu Mihaileanu
Claude Miller
Mario Monicelli
Jeanne Moreau
Sandra Nicolier
Michel Ocelot
Alexander Payne
Richard Pena
Michele Placido
Philippe Radault
Jean-Paul Rappeneau
Raphael Rebibo
Yasmina Reza
Jacques Richard
Laurence Roulet
Walter Salles
Jean-Paul Salomé
Marc Sandberg
Jerry Schatzberg
Julian Schnabel
Barbet Schroeder
Ettore Scola
Martin Scorcese
Charlotte Silvera
Abderrahmane Sissako
Paolo Sorrentino
Guillaume Stirn
Tilda Swinton
Jean-Charles Tacchella
Radovan Tadic
Danis Tanovic
Bertrand Tavernier
Cécile Telerman
Alain Terzian
Pascal Thomas
Giuseppe Tornatore
Serge Toubiana
Nadine Trintignant
Tom Tykwer
Alexandre Tylski
Betrand Van Effenterre
Wim Wenders

You must be really butt hurt to put such a spin on Moore loosing?

Polanskis child molesting ass should be under the prison.

And yet your hollywood democrats support him....gave him an oscar and a standing ovation....you actually do belong to the party of pedophiles.....admit it, embrace it....you only went after moore because of politics....you guys don't care about the issue.

And yet your hollywood democrats support him....gave him an oscar and a standing ovation....you actually do belong to the party of pedophiles.....admit it, embrace it....you only went after moore because of politics....you guys don't care about the issue.

That would make sense if I was a Dem. I hate pedos. I also hate racists. Moore was both. Fuck him. He lost. Stop whining and spinning.

That would make sense if I was a Dem. I hate pedos. I also hate racists. Moore was both. Fuck him. He lost. Stop whining and spinning.

No.....here are the hollywood democrats giving a standing ovation to roman polanski, at this point, a convicted child rapist....look at the crowd and who is standing and clapping. The entire room of democrats.....

Hey....democrat and hilary and bill friend harvey weinstein is on the video standing and applauding.....there is meryl streep....clapping for a child rapist...

No.....here are the hollywood democrats giving a standing ovation to roman polanski, at this point, a convicted child rapist....look at the crowd and who is standing and clapping. The entire room of democrats.....

Since I am not a Dem I could give a shit. :itsok:

Give up. Nobody cares.

Hey....democrat and hilary and bill friend harvey weinstein is on the video standing and applauding.....there is meryl streep....clapping for a child rapist...

That video was in 2003. 14 years ago idiot

Excuse me? Did the OP-er just complete "Framing 101" or something?

"Roman Polanski" is not a name I hear much at all, be it from Democrats or Republicans. Indeed, you're the first person I've seen or hear mention his name in some quantity of years, lustrums even, to say nothing of using it in association with the word "hero." One'd think that a figure who is widely accorded hero status, or even near-hero regard, (or, for that matter, figures renowned in infamy) would be cited quite often, or at least often enough that upon seeing the individual's name, the first thought to come to mind is not "WTF can s/he have to do with anything going on in today's public policy and/or cultural arena?"

"Roman Polanski" is not a name I hear much at all, be it from Democrats or Republicans. Indeed, you're the first person I've seen or hear mention his name in some quantity of years, lustrums even, to say nothing of using it in association with the word "hero." One'd think that a figure who is widely accorded hero status, or even near-hero regard, (or, for that matter, figures renowned in infamy) would be cited quite often, or at least often enough that upon seeing the individual's name, the first thought to come to mind is not "WTF can s/he have to do with anything going on in today's public policy and/or cultural arena?"

democrats in hollywood are still acting in his movies......considering he was a convicted child rapist at the time the democrats in hollywood gave him an Oscar and a standing ovation......13 years ago vs. the 40 that were stacked against moore.....the hollywood democrats are supporters of child rape...

democrats in hollywood are still acting in his movies......considering he was a convicted child rapist at the time the democrats in hollywood gave him an Oscar and a standing ovation......13 years ago vs. the 40 that were stacked against moore.....the hollywood democrats are supporters of child rape...

You understand that a movie is just recorded once, don't you? When you watch it the second time, those actors aren't doing it again. You're just watching a video.

You understand that a movie is just recorded once, don't you? When you watch it the second time, those actors aren't doing it again. You're just watching a video.

More importantly, the merit and relevance of a movie, like that of a book, has nothing to do with the turpitudinous character of its screenwriter/director/creator.

FWIW, I don't know that at this late in time Polanski even earns "residual" revenue from reproductions of films for which he is the screenwriter. I also don't know whether he still earns residual income from his acting roles.

Be that as it may, there's no denying that there as a time when Hollywood feted Polanski. Times have changed. Weinstein's fall from grace is indicative of how they've changed. Sexual depravity of the sort both men exhibited today finds increasingly less forbearance among the citizenry and among the "Hollywood set."

Forum List

Back