CNN says Jones got 96% of the black vote!! THERE IS YOUR RACISM

You’re 100% correct. Republicans treat many of us black voters like children. Republicans are so deep in their racism they can’t see it.
You're duped. Democrats segregate and pander. Its their MO. Blacks vote monolothically in every state. If the population is evenly split between parties but blacks vote one party the math would suggest that at least half are voting skin color. I think it's closer to 90%.
That is self-segregation, racist bigotry. Exactly how democrats want it.
And you've bought it.

The GOP party line: Black voters are too stupid to know that they should be voting for the GOP.

That is not 'self-segregation'- it is just pure racist bigotry.

Exactly the message the GOP wants its base to hear.
As a Black man I cant see voting for republicans for the very simple fact I know the party caters to the lowest dregs of the white population via racist dog whistle politics. I could give fuck what they think of my intelligence. I stopped being a Dem because they have made big promises and never fulfilled them or took their eye off the ball. However if I have to make a choice the Dem will get my vote over pretty much any repub.
But you're a segregationist who frames everything in skin color which is exactly what the democrats do and want you to do.

You’re 100% correct. Republicans treat many of us black voters like children. Republicans are so deep in their racism they can’t see it.
You're duped. Democrats segregate and pander. Its their MO. Blacks vote monolothically in every state. If the population is evenly split between parties but blacks vote one party the math would suggest that at least half are voting skin color. I think it's closer to 90%.
And you've bought it.

The GOP party line: Black voters are too stupid to know that they should be voting for the GOP.

As a Black man I cant see voting for republicans for the very simple fact I know the party caters to the lowest dregs of the white population via racist dog whistle politics. I could give fuck what they think of my intelligence. I stopped being a Dem because they have made big promises and never fulfilled them or took their eye off the ball. However if I have to make a choice the Dem will get my vote over pretty much any repub.
But you're a segregationist who frames everything in skin color which is exactly what the democrats do and want you to do.

Says the segregationist who frames everything in skin color- which is exactly what the Republicans do- and which is why Republicans preach that blacks are too stupid to know that they should vote Republican.

And you've bought it.
Try evaluating the candidates put up by the policies they espouse.
Good point. That's exactly why I can't vote for a democrat. They endorse and apply racial segregation, for one. The party of bigotry.

Because you can't vote for the party that welcomes all races, all religions- you vote for the party that tells blacks that they are racists- for voting for the white guy- because he is a Democrat.

You know- the GOP- the party of bigotry- the party that minorities don't join because it is the party of bigotry.

And you've bought it.

You need to explain that to black republican candidates, office holders and voters.
You didn't even rebut the math portion of the lesson.

Explain to the black republican candidates? Remind them that you believe that the reason that blacks for Democratic is that they are too stupid to vote Republican- but that you accept that there is a tiny minority of blacks smart enough to vote Republican? That you believe that a tiny minority of blacks are as smart as white Republicans?

Minorities know which is the party of bigotry- and it isn't the party that is 89% white- and only 11% non-white.

Blacks are racists for voting for a white guy.

Blacks are racist and thus very sensibly voted for the white guy who is a race traitor and prefers blacks over white. Why can't you understand that.?
What is a "race traitor"? Aren't we all Americans? One of these candidates in the Alabama election also said the female Americans should not stand for public office. Time to do some explaining.

Blacks are racists for voting for a white guy.

Blacks are racist and thus very sensibly voted for the white guy who is a race traitor and prefers blacks over white. Why can't you understand that.?
What is a "race traitor"? Aren't we all Americans? One of these candidates in the Alabama election also said the female Americans should not stand for public office. Time to do some explaining.

To Shooter a 'race traitor' is a white person not voting Republican.

And yet you support affirmative action and think whites should be denied jobs because of skin color. YOU are the racist. Repubs want jobs handed out on merit. THINK, white-hating racist.

When did I say whites should be denied jobs? And obviously whites aren’t denied jobs. They hold the highest employment rates in the country while blacks suffer the lowest.

Hard to take anything seriously you say about race when you have an avatar of Michelle Obama looking like a monkey eating ribs.

But yeah, I’m the racist.

And yet you support affirmative action and think whites should be denied jobs because of skin color. YOU are the racist. Repubs want jobs handed out on merit. THINK, white-hating racist.

When did I say whites should be denied jobs? And obviously whites aren’t denied jobs. They hold the highest employment rates in the country while blacks suffer the lowest.

Hard to take anything seriously you say about race when you have an avatar of Michelle Obama looking like a monkey eating ribs.

But yeah, I’m the racist.

And blacks are racists for voting for the white guy.

Its like Shooter just wants everyone to laugh at him.

Yet another dopefuck Trumpette who thinks affirmative action is all about race.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.

And you've bought it.
Try evaluating the candidates put up by the policies they espouse.
Good point. That's exactly why I can't vote for a democrat. They endorse and apply racial segregation, for one. The party of bigotry.
Where is that segregation? Let's see an example.

Ignorance is a common trait among the white Supremacist Trumpette.

And you've bought it.

If most whites werent racist I wouldnt support voluntary segregation. However, my support of segregation is actually the opposite of what Dems want. Dems want everyone together and they embrace diversity in theory. These are traits I admire in a perfect world and would admire if things were different. However as long as we have monkeys like you around and as long as there is a concerted effort to hold back Black people, I feel I would be doing my people a disservice by not advocating segregation. We have to come to the table with strength not as a result of someone finally allowing us in.

And you've bought it.

If most whites werent racist I wouldnt support voluntary segregation. However, my support of segregation is actually the opposite of what Dems want. Dems want everyone together and they embrace diversity in theory. These are traits I admire in a perfect world and would admire if things were different. However as long as we have monkeys like you around and as long as there is a concerted effort to hold back Black people, I feel I would be doing my people a disservice by not advocating segregation. We have to come to the table with strength not as a result of someone finally allowing us in.

You are every bit as much of a racist as Stevie the racist.

And you've bought it.

You are every bit as much of a racist as Stevie the racist.
If that makes you feel better about my beliefs I will allow it.

You know- the GOP- the party of bigotry- the party that minorities don't join because it is the party of bigotry.

NO!!! Blacks avoid the GOP because it is NOT the party of bigotry. They want a party that will give them special treatment and dems do that. Dems are your bigots. THINK

Forum List

Back