CNN says Jones got 96% of the black vote!! THERE IS YOUR RACISM

This was a black lash against a white man....they bussed in blacks and stole the election.
Prove it or STFU!

iu

The "racism" you seek is better found in the fact that whites have been voting in the mid to high 90 percentile for the Republican candidate for all types of candidates in that state for the last 30+ years.
And blacks have been voting Democrat at a higher percentage than that in every state ever since the Democrat party was hijacked by marxists in 1972.
So you're agreeing that black racism is a problem and had an impact on the AL senate race.
Good for you and your candor.

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.
Doug Jones stuns Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race - CNNPolitics

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.

It means that 96% of African-American voters in Alabama had enough self-respect not to vote for fraud who is probably a pedophile.

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.

It means that 96% of African-American voters in Alabama had enough self-respect not to vote for fraud who is probably a pedophile.
But most of those weren't voting against fraud. They were voting skin color.

The "racism" you seek is better found in the fact that whites have been voting in the mid to high 90 percentile for the Republican candidate for all types of candidates in that state for the last 30+ years.

How is that racist and blacks voting 96% for dems not racist? Neither are racist, dumbass

Both of the candidates were white dummy.

How so? Since both candidates were white.

No they haven’t
Yes they have.

Blacks and whites in Alabama vote overwhelmingly along party lines, hence Alabama is a deep red state for over 30 years.

Whites vote Republican about 90% or better.
Blacks vote Democrat about 90% or better.
Considering the black population of 'BAMA can be no more than 11% it doesn't take rocket science to see what I'm saying is correct.

Let’s see the proof

Ask the expert how many Republican governors there were before the 1986.

Blacks vote based on their own skin color. They vote monolithically based on blackness. Dummy.

Blacks vote based on their own skin color. They vote monolithically based on blackness. Dummy.
Neither candadite was Black. Dont you think they would have written in a Black person you big dummy?

How so? Since both candidates were white.
They vote monolithically as a black thing. Not only based on the candidate's skin color.
Just like they back into parking spaces at Applebee's while listening to smoove jazz, y'all.

Last edited:

Neither candadite was Black. Dont you think they would have written in a Black person you big dummy?
Geez, you're dense. Their voting pattern is rooted in blackness. They vote democrat as a black thing. You know that better than anyone, bigot. If the dem candidate is black then that's a major bonus.

Geez, you're dense. Their voting pattern is rooted in blackness. They vote democrat as a black thing. You know that better than anyone, bigot. If the dem candidate is black then that's a major bonus.
Youre uneducated so I understand. You think democrat is a race. What color are democrats to you?

Youre uneducated so I understand. You think democrat is a race. What color are democrats to you?
Blacks vote democrat because of race.
Just like you, bigot.

Blacks vote democrat because of race.
Just like you, bigot.
Youve confused yourself. No wonder you cant answer my question. One more try and this time we will try a different tact. What color is a republican?

Forum List

Back