CNN Report News For Once

Did I specifically say YOU?? I’m referring to the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY and the DOUBLE STANDARD Antisemitism has been around for almost 2,000 years LONG before 1948 Maybe YOU need to know the difference
I don't need a history lesson about antisemitism, i know what it is and how long it's been around, i really don't know who you mean by the international community who gave approval to smash up Jewish cemeteries?

It was so called European Christians that carried out the Holocaust not Arabs.

Zionism wasn't initiated in response to the Holocaust in Europe,
but the Arab massacres of the local Jewish community,
And it's Arabs who promise to "finish Hitler's job".

What was the excuse for Arab violence then?

Report from Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...

On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...

The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaharon 1800-1873

I don't need a history lesson about antisemitism, i know what it is and how long it's been around, i really don't know who you mean by the international community who gave approval to smash up Jewish cemeteri
Ever hear of “ Silent Approval?” To get off the subject slightly…, PLEASE tell us why at HARVARD every picture of the Hostages were TORN DOWN ? I’ll tell you why; There are many JEW HATERS out there who are using the accusation of “ Apartheid “ as an excuse.

Ever hear of “ Silent Approval?” To get off the subject slightly…, PLEASE tell us why at HARVARD every picture of the Hostages were TORN DOWN ? I’ll tell you why; There are many JEW HATERS out there who are using the accusation of “ Apartheid “ as an excuse.
Of course there are jew haters like there are Muslim haters, i am not one of them, why can't you understand being against the extreme Zionist Israeli Government is not hating jews? my Dad as a British soldier was at the liberation of Bergen Belsen i have some horrible photos he brought home and what he saw as a young man there was with him all his life so i know what the jewish people went through, but that doesn't mean the Israelis should get a blank cheque to do what the hell they like.

Of course there are jew haters like there are Muslim haters, i am not one of them, why can't you understand being against the extreme Zionist Israeli Government is not hating jews? my Dad as a British soldier was at the liberation of Bergen Belsen i have some horrible photos he brought home and what he saw as a young man there was with him all his life so i know what the jewish people went through, but that doesn't mean the Israelis should get a blank cheque to do what the hell they like.
PLEASE show me where I posted that if you disagree with the Israeli Govt it means you HATE Jews? What I have stated from the beginning is What EXACTLY did Hamas think 🤔 the repercussions would have been?

PLEASE show me where I posted that if you disagree with the Israeli Govt it means you HATE Jews? What I have stated from the beginning is What EXACTLY did Hamas think 🤔 the repercussions would have been?
That is the general narrative against anyone who is againsts Israel i have been accused of being antisemitic everytime i speak out against Israel, and asking what hamas thought the repercussions would be i doubt Genocide was one of them, also as i said before employing your logic what did the jewish fighters in the Warsaw Ghetto think the repercusions would be when they resisted the Nazis?

Thatvis the general narrative against anyone who is againsts Israel, and asking what hamas thought the repercussions would be i doubt Genocide was one of them, also as i said before employing your logic what did the jewish fighters in the Warsaw Ghetto think the repercusions would be when they resisted the Nazis?
First off, it’s not the General Narrative. For those who compare like you did; Israel started to withdraw in 2004. The Rockets 🚀 kept coming . After they Totally withdrew they still kept coming Israel didn’t build the Blockade till 2007 after Hamas took over

Forum List

Back