CNN Report News For Once

Well you don't get to the sea by stopping at graveyards. ;)

d-9.jpg

You know, that would make for a fine T-shirt!

Last edited:
CNN Report Israeli crimes from Gaza with the destruction of Palestinian cemeteries these people are Satanic,they were already lower than vermin.

When does CNN make it to our border to see all the death and destruction there from Joe Biden?

Just in: 110,000 dead in 2022 from Joe's chinese fentanyl.

Joe is like a Covid pandemic all rolled into one.

Last Friday, I've read a story about the 1982 war.

A soldier in an armored unit, disobeyed the orders,
to go out of the tank to put Tefillin and Talit for a prayer.

With new dug graves by the road, catching his attention for some reason,
only to find minutes later Syrian troops emerging from them in chemical suits.

Later it was found how the tactic was deployed,
with the conclusions reached. By the way,
the soldier saved his unit.

Last Friday, I've read a story about the 1982 war.

A soldier in an armored unit, disobeyed the orders,
to go out of the tank to put Tefillin and Talit for a prayer.

With new dug graves by the road, catching his attention for some reason,
only to find minutes later Syrian troops emerging from them in chemical suits.

Later it was found how the tactic was deployed,
with the conclusions reached. By the way,
the soldier saved his unit.
For a start that IDF criminal should not have been in Lebanon, second thats a good excuse for this depravity, is there no limit to the depravity you won't excuse? i pointed out before the Nazis used this tactic when they smashed and reduced to rubble Jewish cemeteries, no place of burial should be desecrated no matter who.

For a start that IDF criminal should not have been in Lebanon, second thats a good excuse for this depravity, is there no limit to the depravity you won't excuse? i pointed out before the Nazis used this tactic when they smashed and reduced to rubble Jewish cemeteries, no place of burial should be desecrated no matter who.

Nazis also ate cheese...so Hitler was Moohammad's flying donkey?

Criminals are the Islamo-degenerates sent to their virgins by the IDF,
since the Lebanese govt. was impotent as always to police and govern.

As for the Gaza cemeteries, if you didn't know, just a week ago,
they tried to extort a father - for his son's severed head.

Shove your moral indignation up your Gaza.

I wonder if anyone had any objections to the destruction of Jewish Cemeteries in E Jerusalem before 1967?
I object to the destruction of any cemetery, we are talking about Gaza right now.
Nazis also ate cheese...so Hitler was Moohammad's flying donkey?

Criminals are the Islamo-degenerates sent to their virgins by the IDF,
since the Lebanese govt. was impotent as always to police and govern.

As for the Gaza cemeteries, if you didn't know, just a week ago,
they tried to extort a father - for his son's severed head.

Shove your moral indignation up your Gaza.
Your logic and depraved mindset is one step away from Gas Chambers.

I object to the destruction of any cemetery, we are talking about Gaza right now.

DaHXxELWAAE-eOw

All the drama pretending you care about Gazans, isn't impressive.

The only reason you use such language is to insult Jews.
Islamists can't decide between Holocaust denial and,
promise to "finish Hitler job".

Tell me where my Logic and depraved mindset is one step away from the Gas Chambers. It’s a LOGICAL Question; isn’t it?? “ Talking about Gaza right now?” Don’t like it because I exposed a Double Standard? What the Israelis SHOULD have done is dismantle the Graves and used the remaining holes in the ground for latrines

Tell me where my Logic and depraved mindset is one step away from the Gas Chambers. It’s a LOGICAL Question; isn’t it?? “ Talking about Gaza right now?” Don’t like it because I exposed a Double Standard? What the Israelis SHOULD have done is dismantle the Graves and used the remaining holes in the ground for latrines
Because thats how it starts, excuse Genocide excuse dehumanizing Arabs, excuse summery executions, attacks on Hospitals killing medical staff, excuse smashing up cemeteries, next you will be excusing Einzatsgruppen style murder squads, those child killers are not that far off right now.

DaHXxELWAAE-eOw

All the drama pretending you care about Gazans, isn't impressive.

The only reason you use such language is to insult Jews.
Islamists can't decide between Holocaust denial and,
promise to "finish Hitler job".
It was so called European Christians that carried out the Holocaust not Arabs.

Because thats how it starts, excuse Genocide excuse dehumanizing Arabs, excuse summery executions, attacks on Hospitals killing medical staff, excuse smashing up cemeteries, next you will be excusing Einzatsgruppen style murder squads, those child killers are not that far off right now.
Excuse Genocide, excuse dehumanizing Jews, excuse using Hospitals and patients in them as Human Shields, and DEFINITELY EXCUSE SMASHING UP CEMETERIES! Apparently when it’s done to the JEWISH CEMETERIES it gets “ International Approval!” ( No condemnation)

Excuse Genocide, excuse dehumanizing Jews, excuse using Hospitals and patients in them as Human Shields, and DEFINITELY EXCUSE SMASHING UP CEMETERIES! Apparently when it’s done to the JEWISH CEMETERIES it gets “ International Approval!” ( No condemnation)
Who has justified smashing up jewish cemeteries? and i have never dehumanized jews, this is the point people like you see anyone speaking out against the Zionist Regime in Israel is antisemitic, well they aint they just have a problem with that rabid Regime, there are many jewish people who are not Zionists, you need to know the difference.

Americans are doing the same in cemeteries across the country ..

What is that?

Dropping dead in cemeteries? Or destroying old historical statues that reminded us of our history so as to learn from it so as to not repeat our mistakes accomplishing absolutely nothing but make you feel better convincing yourself you've actually accomplished something that will make a bit of difference other than to make everyone a bit more ignorant, violent, and anarchistic?

Who has justified smashing up jewish cemeteries? and i have never dehumanized jews, this is the point people like you see anyone speaking out against the Zionist Regime in Israel is antisemitic, well they aint they just have a problem with that rabid Regime, there are many jewish people who are not Zionists, you need to know the difference.
Did I specifically say YOU?? I’m referring to the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY and the DOUBLE STANDARD Antisemitism has been around for almost 2,000 years LONG before 1948 Maybe YOU need to know the difference

Forum List

Back