CNN predicts more rioting.

I think there will be plenty more rioting. It'll get worse as they defund police. When rich people leave and the businesses they support follow them and the tax base all but disappears, that's when it could turn into total chaos. But it's going to have to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

One of the most fascinating elements about the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology is the way you folks (the afflicted), when presented with a challenge to the behaviors of a member of your tribe, automatically snap 100% to a full attack on the other tribe.

Nope. It's just you. Because you are a liar and a colossal hypocrite.

Mac1958: "Ohhh. Boo-hoo...the tribes...the partisanship...I think I'm getting the vapors. Now excuse me while I post the most tribal, partisan bullshit imaginable."

That why you get attacked. You're a fraud.

As an aside that I suspect you will willfully ignore just like the first time I posted it...you'll notethat after Kenosha and Wisconsin asked for federal assistance....the riotsare all but over.

Blows a huge hole on your bullshit narrative. But you knew that before you posted it, huckster.

One of the most fascinating elements about the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology is the way you folks (the afflicted), when presented with a challenge to the behaviors of a member of your tribe, automatically snap 100% to a full attack on the other tribe.

Nope. It's just you. Because you are a liar and a colossal hypocrite.

Mac1958: "Ohhh. Boo-hoo...the tribes...the partisanship...I think I'm getting the vapors. Now excuse me while I post the most tribal, partisan bullshit imaginable."

That why you get attacked. You're a fraud.
You're certainly free to post examples of me being something that I claim I'm not.

I'm sure you'd never make such an accusation without proof.

Looking forward to it.

You're certainly free to post examples of me being something that I claim I'm not.

I just did.

You evoke my ire because you're smart enough to know better.

You know Trump is following the law by not intervening in individual State affairs without a request from the local/state government.

But you still post that bullshit "under Trump's watch" to attempt to score political points.

And when called on it what's the excuse? "Well they did it first!" Obfuscated in flowery rhetoric, of course.

You're a hypocrite and a fraud because you've met the enemy...the partisan, tribalist...and it is you.

I just did.

You evoke my ire because you're smart enough to know better.

You know Trump is following the law by not intervening in individual State affairs without a request from the local/state government.

But you still post that bullshit "under Trump's watch" to attempt to score political points.

And when called on it what's the excuse? "Well they did it first!" Obfuscated in flowery rhetoric, of course.

You're a hypocrite and a fraud because you've met the enemy...the partisan, tribalist...and it is you.
So it's not actual dishonesty or hypocrisy, it's just that I'm not a fellow obedient Trumpster.

How boring.

So it's not actual dishonesty or hypocrisy, it's just that I'm not a fellow obedient Trumpster.

How boring.

Negative. You are both dishonest and a hypocrite. Hell...this post I'm responding to is dishonest...

...or perhaps the realization that you yourself are that which you claim to abhor is too much for your psyche to bear.

Is your subconscious not allowing your brain to process the words that your eyes are reading?

Here...I'll help you...

You are exactly what you hate.

Let that sink in for awhile before responding. You obviously need time to come to grips with this reality.

It's the Age of Trump. Hate, division, rioting, destruction.

On his watch.
It's the age of playing politics to try and unseat a duly elected president. Quit your lying.

Everything the Orange Virus does is partisan, populist and political. Quit your lying.
Before we would get to that, how about Obama? He was a one man wrecking crew to traditional families. And forget about the black neighborhoods and improvements. In the end he was one of those politicians in black neighborhoods you seen on TV comedies they would make fun of.

How boring.

Negative. You are both dishonest and a hypocrite. Hell...this post I'm responding to is dishonest...

...or perhaps the realization that you yourself are that which you claim to abhor is too much for your psyche to bear.

Is your subconscious not allowing your brain to process the words that your eyes are reading?

Here...I'll help you...

You are exactly what you hate.

Let that sink in for awhile before responding. You obviously need time to come to grips with this reality.
You guys keep trying this, yet you can never actually quote me.

That pleases me.

On his watch.
It's the age of playing politics to try and unseat a duly elected president. Quit your lying.

Everything the Orange Virus does is partisan, populist and political. Quit your lying.
Yeah, they don't see that. He wubs Amurrica. That's what they're told.

That's what happens when non critical thinkers parrot populists. Sad stuff.

On his watch.

Forget the russian hoax, forget the Ukrainian hoax forget the obstruction hoax.
You and your ilk have done nothing over the last 4 years trying to get rid of Trump.
Own up to it, quit your lying.

On his watch.

Grow up and own it, no matter how you lie, it's been and being exposed.

On his watch.

What lie?

Is this not happening on his watch?

Wow, talk about projection.

On his watch.

What lie?

Isn't it to be MORE SPECIFIC on the watch of the governors AND the mayors of those DEMOCRATIC STATES and CITIES?
Those governors and mayors are MORE responsible at those levels than it is the federal level.
But, you won't admit that, because you won't place blame where it belongs. Typical

On his watch.

You and your ilk have done nothing over the last 4 years trying to get rid of Trump.

I'm not running the country, you slapdick. You tribe 'won', yet you Cult45 rejects incessantly bitch constantly about everything and everyone. That is all you contribute to society and the political landscape. Why don't you own that.

On his watch.

What lie?

Isn't it to be MORE SPECIFIC on the watch of the governors AND the mayors of those DEMOCRATIC STATES and CITIES?
Those governors and mayors are MORE responsible at those levels than it is the federal level.
But, you won't admit that, because you won't place blame where it belongs. Typical
Don't worry. I never expect straight answers here.

So tell me: What is my position on this issue? I've provided it many times.

Go ahead.

On his watch.

I'm not running the country, you slapdick. You tribe 'won', yet you Cult45 rejects incessantly bitch constantly about everything and everyone. That is all you contribute to society and the political landscape. Why don't you own that.

:laughing0301: Don't you think that if Trump had the authority to come into these cities and clean them up of the rioting and looting he wouldn't?
He has to be asked, and you ilk has told him "NO!" You're such a putz.

On his watch.

What lie?

Precisely. With the Orange Virus, the buck stops... ...over there, somewhere. You are an accomplice to that blatant lack of accountability and oversight. Own it.

Forum List

Back