Hamas terrorists raped and mutilated Israeli women and girls. Where are #MeToo warriors?

I'm sure blowing up some more Muslims will make it all better.
Got it!

List%20of%20Muslim%20attacks.jpg

And some of them are on these very boards. No matter how bad it gets, these people will not denounce Hamas.

The #metoo movement went out of fashion when demafacist and their donors started getting indicted years ago, and completely thrown out when xiden surrendered women to the taliban

And some of them are on these very boards. No matter how bad it gets, these people will not denounce Hamas.

I wish we could just round up all of the pro-Hamas protesters in the U.S. and fly them over Gaza and dump them out the rear of the plane with parachutes. Hamas will use them as human shields.

Netanyahu had IDF shoot four missiles at the homes of his political opponents. That was the "Hamas attack"

There was no rape, no hostages, just 100% pure Zionist Fascism and the same group of absolutely treasonous morons here falling for it again hook line and sinker...
Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

It was more like 5 minutes, live, with cars driving on the highways...

NO DAMAGE

What is the "damage" they have shown?

One house damaged... with grass growing inside, damaged before 10/7
One house destroyed... housed by a supporter of a two state solution, not a Netanyahu supporter
a clip of a missile from UKRAINE WAR

NO DAMAGE to TEL AVIV
NO DAMAGE to NAZARETH
NO SOUND IN NAZARETH THAT EVENING
One%20sick%20puppy.jpg

That won’t cut it. There have been Israeli soldiers, who have sexually assaulted Palestinian women. You cannot show that all Palestinian or Israeli soldiers have sexually assaulted women. So you’re engaging in hysteria and relying on testimonies of unreliable people. You have no proof of what you’re saying.
There are no Palestinian soldiers. Those attacking Israel are barbaric Hamas terrorists. Do not refer to them as soldiers.

LOL!!!

So the Hamas attacked with silent gliders.... except there was no feasible launch point

Version 2 - parachutes - video busted for being in Egypt, not Israel/Gaza

Version 3 - gliders with motorized turbo fans - no longer SILENT

It takes an IQ over 5 to notice such things. Too bad you will never achieve that level of intellectual curiosity...
biden-malarkey.jpg

No, and I'm certainly not condoning what Hamas did, but they also don't have a lot of options when it comes to inflicting pain on Israel. I think it's easier to fight in a noble way when you are the one with all of the might and control.
So that makes it okay to use rape and the killing of babies as a tactic of war?

Women were so savagely raped that their pelvis was broken. You're one sick puppy!

:hhello:

To me the whole thing stinks, and like with nearly ALL wars, I don't think it is happening for the reasons we've been told.
As far as I'm concerned, the adults can blow each other into oblivion. Atrocities against innocent children needs to end.
1702123158467.png

THIS NEEDS TO END^^^^

By comparison, we heard more concern and more support from these women’s groups for Christine Beazy Smith despite her specious charges against Bret Kavanaugh.

try again----I was in the navy back then and aware of LOTS AND LOTS of maritime
accidents -----never cheered by THEM. ------in all cases somebody's head rolled----
often the captain. AS to 1967----I watched CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ---from
beginning to end----to wit---the UN proceedings and interviews with the players---
"first shot" is not even an issue-----NASSER DID IT to the cheers of every BAATHIST
PIG IN THE WORLD at first----by the second day---every muslim in the world smiling
happily---then a week passed by and the smiling muslims stopped smiling

You are NO EXPERT ON "muslims."

You are a treasonous Zionist Fascist blowhard moron devoid of any patriotism to America.

Saying the USS Liberty was an "accident" is accessory to treason.

The Democrats have Global Warming, Covid, Racial Preferences, LBTQxyz, and no truth is allowed on these subjects or the result is a SPAZZ

The SUB has Israel, and it is no different. Every truth about Israel being ISRAEL results in SPAZZ since all of it is true and the "SUB's take on Israel" is 100% pure Zionist Fascist BULLSHIT. Supporting Israel is the greatest mistake ever made by the United States, a -$50 trillion and over a million lives plus covid, election fraud, and the Zionist Fascist controlled DoJ. It takes an IQ over 5 to notice that, which is what the SUBS all lack.

You are NO EXPERT ON "muslims."

You are a treasonous Zionist Fascist blowhard moron devoid of any patriotism to America.

Saying the USS Liberty was an "accident" is accessory to treason.
If you had any navy experience and an actual brain you would have, at least
some notion of the frequency of maritime accidents. OF COURSE--when the
retrospective analysis moves along----there is always SOMEONE to blame.
As to "muslims" I have known and worked with SCORES ----perhaps hundreds
and I have relatives born in muslim countries. You are brainless and boring

I'm sure blowing up some more Muslims will make it all better.
"blowing up muslims" is not an objective. The release of the kidnapped victims
is and the defanging of Hamas. Do you have any useful suggestions?

If you had any navy experience and an actual brain you would have, at least
some notion of the frequency of maritime accidents. OF COURSE--when the
retrospective analysis moves along----there is always SOMEONE to blame.
As to "muslims" I have known and worked with SCORES ----perhaps hundreds
and I have relatives born in muslim countries. You are brainless and boring

Here is the evidence we have regarding the USS Liberty, Traitor....

All of the survivors of the USS Liberty dispute you. The transcript disputes you. You are a lying treasonous Zionist Fascist sack of shit.

Forum List

Back