CNN Poll: Americans are deeply sympathetic toward Israelis and see their military response to Hamas attacks as justified

Name one war with no civilian casualties. WW2 had 50 million.
The Allies fire bombed Dresden during WW2, which sucked up all the oxygen and suffocated the entire populace.

Although they said they were not targeting civilians, any half wit knew what would happen.

Bull.

Hamas openly targeted civilians and danced in the streets after they were murdered.

Israel goes after Hamas and inadvertently kills civilians, as they do in all wars.

You can argue that Israel is really targeting citizens, but if they do, they at least lie about doing it.

Even the Nazis tried to hide their war crimes, but today, people celebrate them in Left wing universities all around the world.

Of course they are targeting civilians

That's the very definition of indiscriminate bombings.

It's not like the IDF is using drone strikes with small explosives to target Hamas they are razing entire city blocks but that's OK with us

But if Putin does that it's a war crime.

It just seems like a contradiction to me

Name one war with no civilian casualties. WW2 had 50 million.

In WWII it was an acceptable practice to kill civilians if it still was we would have carpet bombed Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc

But we don't do that because we think intentionally killing civilians is "wrong" well sometimes anyway.

In WWII it was an acceptable practice to kill civilians if it still was we would have carpet bombed Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc

But we don't do that because we think intentionally killing civilians is "wrong" well sometimes anyway.
We try not to but kill them anyway. Remember the motto of the military is to "hurt people and break things".

But it's OK when Israel does it and not OK when Putin does it
Geez man, you demafascist will go to any length possible to defend your terrorist friends.

Nobody wants to see war, or civilians hurt, but sometimes that happens in war. Had the demafascsist pals in Hamas NOT attacked, there would be no need for a response...the real sick thing about your friends in Hamas, is they purposely use their own people as human shields....

Geez man, you demafascist will go to any length possible to defend your terrorist friends.

Nobody wants to see war, or civilians hurt, but sometimes that happens in war. Had the demafascsist pals in Hamas NOT attacked, there would be no need for a response...the real sick thing about your friends in Hamas, is they purposely use their own people as human shields....

I'm, not a democrat or a republican and I am not affiliated with any religion.

I am merely commenting on the contradictions we seem to be comfortable with.

And your explanation is nothing but advocating vigilante justice but I bet you don't actually want that where you live right?

And does killing the humans being used as shields in the attempt to kill the people using them as shields OK with you?

I mean the IDF razed entire blocks to maybe kill a few Hamas but that's OK with you right?

Either we are better than the terrorists or we're not.

I'm, not a democrat or a republican and I am not affiliated with any religion.

I am merely commenting on the contradictions we seem to be comfortable with.

And your explanation is nothing but advocating vigilante justice but I bet you don't actually want that where you live right?

And does killing the humans being used as shields in the attempt to kill the people using them as shields OK with you?

I mean the IDF razed entire blocks to maybe kill a few Hamas but that's OK with you right?

Either we are better than the terrorists or we're not.
there is no contradiction between people defending themselves, or responding to an attack, and the attackers. There is no contradition between targeting civilians, and beheading babies, and colateral damage caused in a response.

Your attempt to conflate the two, is pathetic.

there is no contradiction between people defending themselves, or responding to an attack, and the attackers. There is no contradition between targeting civilians, and beheading babies, and colateral damage caused in a response.

So it's OK to do what terrorists do as long as they do it first.

Got it

So it's OK to do what terrorists do as long as they do it first.

Got it
hahaha again, you are intentionally misrepresenting what I said, and the facts.

pathetic troll boy, looking to defend the terrorist

No, I think he has a point. You can't be up in arms over the violent deaths of some innocent people, and amicable to the extermination of another and consider it virtuous or justified.

I'm guilty of it myself.

Yet after I saw palescumian vermin cheering in the streets on 09/11/2001 I don't care if they get exterminated.

hahaha again, you are intentionally misrepresenting what I said, and the facts.

pathetic troll boy, looking to defend the terrorist
No not defending anyone just commenting on the contradictions we are comfortable with.

But it's OK when Israel does it and not OK when Putin does it

Israel isn't targeting civilians. They have repeatedly told the Palestinian civilians to leave. They are not targeting them. You can't say the same thing about Hamas or other Islamic crazies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back