CNN LIVE: Huge lava fountain flows in Hawaii

Just in time to wipe the news off the front page about Obama spying on the Trump campaign...CNN is a sellout to America...

Hey CNN! get off the lava story and report some real news for a change...someone over their ask Obama when he started spying on Americans and blackmailing them....

Rosenstein getting his ass chewed as we speak...Obama is worried...now that's a news story CNN....ask Obama why he spied on Trump....

I could watch this for hours. Sucks for the people in the path of it, but it's pretty freaking amazing to watch.

The energy required to not only keep the rock liquid, but to force it into the air like that must be amazing.

LIVE: Huge lava fountain flows in Hawaii - CNN
This one has been live for 4 hours at a time since the large fissure. When it goes off, check back usually within an hour or so it will start again
Honolulu Civil Beat
Move the advance all the way to the right to get actual live footage

I could watch this for hours. Sucks for the people in the path of it, but it's pretty freaking amazing to watch.

The energy required to not only keep the rock liquid, but to force it into the air like that must be amazing.

LIVE: Huge lava fountain flows in Hawaii - CNN
I have no sympathy for the morons who build next to lava flows. Everyone knows that side of the island is active.

My friend owns property less than 3 miles away from the lava flow...its undeveloped but he is still worried...He didn't buy it the property was gifted to him by family...thank goodness he hasn't sunk a bunch of money into construction...he just uses the property to camp on...

Somehow I blame Russian collusion for Kilauea's activity.....

No, in seriousness, it explains why we've had so much overcast weather on the coast of CA now. Back in the summer of 1991, Kilauea was also getting nutty then and we had a burst of cloudy, rainy weather. Which is unheard of in summer here. It must have some effect on the Pacific jetstreams.

Forum List

Back